Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2016 4:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I thought this episode was kinda amusing.

We got a little bit of Silver background storytelling and that he's got a "shining date" coming. However, his date turned out to not be what is expected lol. "Wrinkly old lady". Oh God, such a priceless moment.

Also thought the storytelling about Phoenix to be kinda interesting. Hachi taking it one for the team!
Dec 19, 2016 5:22 PM

Oct 2016
I liked the scenes with Doctor Neo and Phoenix the most. I continue to be intrigued by these two. However, the flashback where it's explained how Phoenix crash-landed on Earth was pretty anticlimactic. I facepalmed at the end of it. (Phoenix, I like you, but you can be a real moron sometimes...)

Having read the manga chapter that this episode was partially based on (particularly the chapter that inspired the sniper scenes) I had a feeling that Hachi was going to die. That took some of the impact off the scene, especially since I'm pretty confident about what will happen to him next episode (I'm not going to spoil it for anyone else, though.) Nonetheless, it was a well-done and touching scene. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Joker so upset. It’s nice to know how much he cares about Hachi, even if he doesn't usually show it.

I'm curious about the season finale next episode. Most the exciting events that need to happen to wrap up Season 4 happened this episode. Also, it's going to be really hard to top the Season 2 season finale.

This is random, but I noticed that this is the only episode that doesn't have the character cards before and after the "commercial break."
MagentaFantasiesDec 19, 2016 5:44 PM
Dec 19, 2016 10:22 PM

Dec 2013
From the looks of the next episode it seems Hachi isn't dead since Joker looks way too happy and excited. I'm assuming phoenix uses his blood to recover Hachi or something. Either way this season has been pretty great so far! (Season 2 is still the best though)

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Dec 25, 2016 3:27 PM

Oct 2011
omfg Hachi!!!!😭😭
Phoneix going to use his blood to save Hachi?? 😭😭😭😭
Dec 26, 2016 3:13 AM
Mar 2016
Please! No! Hachi, don't die! Phoenix, save him! Pleeeeeeeeaasssse!!!
I've never seen Joker so upset before, it's heartbreaking yet warm and cruel at the same time.
This time, Joker is acting on his true feelings, like before when he thought Silver Heart died.

I didn't expect Purple to be short. There are old people everywhere!
EnilaKimDec 31, 2016 10:00 PM
Jan 4, 2019 2:14 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THE GUNSHOT IS FOR REAL........ !!!!!!! @_@ HACHI BE OK !!!!!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

» Season 5?!

Ayako_Rose - Dec 2, 2020

1 by irumatts »»
Aug 22, 2023 1:42 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Joker 4th Season Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2016

9 by hvsus »»
Jun 4, 2022 6:30 AM

» Best/Favourite ships

Ayako_Rose - Dec 3, 2020

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Dec 3, 2020 9:29 PM

» Top 10 Favourite Character

Ayako_Rose - Nov 29, 2020

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Nov 29, 2020 10:49 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Joker 4th Season Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2016

16 by Ayako_Rose »»
Nov 26, 2020 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.