Forum Settings
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2016 3:50 AM

Apr 2013
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Interesting volume, that really went in a direction we never had before that. Despite almost all of those mahou shoujo not knowing more than 1-4 of the others around and having a lot of reasons to suspect each others, this quickly turned into gathering together more and more, forming groups that themselves merged together to create even bigger groups.
This in itself tells how much the opponent was formidable. Lots of those mahou shoujo were either strong, professional, or both at the same time, yet even by all grouping together so many of them still didn't manage to survive against "that".

I had a good idea about what was behind Stuntshika's abilities but didn't grasp the whole thing. Interesting. In a way it's sad because I really like Stuntshika, and with that explanation we can't really see her again (well it's technically not impossible, but I don't think they would do it again).

And as for the epilogue, here we are. I had the feeling that sooner or later Snow white would come to take an "interest" in what PFLE was doing. I shouldn't be surprised at what Shadowgale decided to do considering some of those thoughts she had before, but I'm not sure I trust PFLE to be beaten at her own game here.
Most probably, she's pulling a reverse light yagami in a far more complex version of it, and I'm pretty sure we're going to discover that she outsmarted Shadowgale and everyone else in that play.
Jul 7, 2017 1:21 AM

Jan 2008
Reading these volumes in such a quick succesion as I do is not very good for the series. I more or less expect the twists now and though I'm not able to predict everything, they are some patterns that show up quite often and lessen the shock value (for example the most mundane power has a big chance to be a game-breaker, etc.).

But it's still very interesting, albeit Jokers was so frustrating in its setting. Yeah, it was nice to see how people in groups constantly shifted, altough this time some people died way too soon
and this is personal preference and I get it that it was something else in matter of plot as opposed to previous installments, but the fact that NOBODY listened to the only sane person always pisses me off. And don't get me started on Marika. From the first page she showed up I wanted her to die in a raging fire.

I think it would be better if this volume was split up in two just like Limited and Restart. Altough it's always a battle royale in MahoIku world and there's always someone who needs to leave first, I get a feeling that in previous volumes even the first ones to go were fleshed a little better than here.

Jan 2, 2020 2:48 PM

May 2015
This was a decent arc. SOOOO happy Snow White is finally back as a main character. Snow White is my all time favourite and seeing people call her "The Magical Girl Hunter" was so cool. Ive seen some stuff to suggest she's going to remain a main character so I cant wait to read more. (Sadly Ive read all the released English books at this point) Also cant wait for when Ripple and Snow White finally meet after soooo long and the drama that will entail. (Also just found out about a certain character in this arc not being what they seem.)

Well, my favourite new character of this arc expectedly died, as usual. Prism Cherry got a bait and switch and I was like "Oh Yes! She's alive!................oh no, shes not." I swear its getting a kick out of killing my favourite characters. I was hoping for a third times the charm after Pechka and Postarie but I guess not. I didnt even realize she died until someone clearly stated that she died cause it was a bit vague on her circumstances during her final fight.

I just pray that next arc when that archetype comes back that she at least survives. Snow White has been the only one to survive so far out of my favourites. (Not including second favourite Ripple who's outside that archetype) Well at least Prism Cherry went out better than Postarie did.

Absolutely love this series though and cant wait to read more.
DarknessRealityJan 2, 2020 3:04 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 23, 12:16 PM
May 2018
It was nice seeing some characters come back, even if this didn't appear like that at first, Snow White is still cool and same enough, but seems like she's gotta though it up with all the tragedy happening around her, I hope fal has more showtime, I liked his dynamic with his master.
And once again most of the bystanders or not really involved in magical affairs end up in horrible ways, princess Deluge (coolest name yet I think), ending up with nanako-san will definitely bring repercussions, how did that happen anyway?
Seems to me like Kafuria and Lady Proud among others didn't even manage to shine in the characters department, this seems to be the case in every saga, but I think the last time I felt it was this bad, was with Nemurin, but she got to reappear in Episodes, so maybe it won't be the last we see of them. Hopefully.
Will Pfle house of cards fall? I hope I've been expecting for Shadow Gale to make her move, don't make it seems as if Pfle is omniscient and knew this outcome.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 10 Discussion (QUEENS)

Lairucrem - Aug 15, 2017

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 26, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 8 Discussion (Aces)

Zefyris - Oct 6, 2016

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 24, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 6 Discussion (Limited 後)

Zefyris - Oct 25, 2015

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 21, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 4 Discussion ( Episodes )

Zefyris - Oct 8, 2015

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 20, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 3 Discussion ( Restart 後 )

Zefyris - Sep 20, 2015

7 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 20, 6:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.