Forum Settings
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2016 8:52 AM

Apr 2013
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Damn it, I knew something was wrong with the nice atmosphere around Puqu. At first I thought it was Ururu's power that was more efficient than she was letting it shown (like, being able to make the lie "everyone in Puqu's house is like a happy kind family" and then everyone seeing it see it that way) but that was Puqu's power directly. The ultimate nakama/friendship power ever xD. "You see me, you're my close friend automatically?" ouch.
Surprisingly there wasn't that much death this time around (except for the shufllin and the devils, but they don't really count) as each side kind of had only one death that matter. Well most of those characters are probably going to be reused again in the next arc as this one ends on a cliffhanger anyway.
I kind of guessed Shadowgale was the target a bit before it was revealed, but didn't get it for most of the volume anyway (lol at the play old video game together with the armoured mahou shoujo xD ).
Guessed that this current affair was being used as a sort of decoy by Puqu quite early though, something was fishy with the number of peoples used to recover such an important asset.

I really liked Monoshiri Micchan's power, her fight against Ripple was cool and inventive. Dark Cutie is cool as well, and Nakano Sorami's power proved to be surprisingly effective in fight when gathering the proper conditions. I didn't expect that, and her opponent either.

So, it seems I was wrong and that PFLE was really outplayed that time? However despite starting at a disadvantage with a lethal lack of knowledge due to the "betrayal", she didn't lose her edge at all. She was outplayed that time due to this, but I would guess that her "counter attack begins now", and I'm curious to see that happening x).

And who Pythie intends to control with the sword now that Ripple is freed? Someone more important/useful than Ripple, obviously, so...?

Overall pretty entertaining volume once again, and looking forwards to the next one.
Oct 22, 2016 4:06 PM

Feb 2010
Interesting she was that little girl
Oct 22, 2016 4:53 PM

Apr 2013
UnknownDepth said:
Interesting she was that little girl

Are you lost? That topic is about stuff happening in volume 9, you're talking about episode 4 of the anime, which is like 1/3rd in the first volume, so this topic is 27 TIMES further in the story than where you currently are ^^" .

That's the topic you should be in : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1563170&show=50
Oct 22, 2016 7:46 PM

Jun 2016
Can you find these chapters online raw? I can't seem to find them anywhere online, so I'm thinking that you can only read them physically at the moment.
Oct 23, 2016 5:16 AM

Apr 2013
mushishi said:
Can you find these chapters online raw? I can't seem to find them anywhere online, so I'm thinking that you can only read them physically at the moment.

Well I read them in physical version indeed. I don't know if they're available as raw. Maybe with the raise of interest in western countries for this coming from the anime we'll get someone uploading the raw at jcafé for example, but I don't know. As I said I own them anyway so the raw online hold little interest to me.
Mar 24, 6:39 PM
May 2018
That fight between between Ripple and and Mi-chan was *cheffkiss* Magnific, I'm not even that mad she's now gone forever (as she was my favourite of the new characters), they really threw all AND the sink with it, her curious power coupled with the fast paced action really did it for me, might as well be my favourite yet, and I can't feel anything but pity for Ripple, what's going on through her head at the time she was released from her binds, Wedin only experienced that for a few hours (albeit some traumatic ones), Ripple has been at it for months, what will it do to her?
Puk puck has probably the most useful power yet, at least for a leader, she makes charismatic villains jealous by just existing, she's literally making everyone kneel out of respect.
Seems like things took a turn for the ugly, since Pfle removed only her memories related to her plans, she just doesn't know enough about the three saves, she's been outsmarted?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 10 Discussion (QUEENS)

Lairucrem - Aug 15, 2017

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 26, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 7 Discussion (Jokers)

Zefyris - Oct 4, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 23, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 6 Discussion (Limited 後)

Zefyris - Oct 25, 2015

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 21, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 4 Discussion ( Episodes )

Zefyris - Oct 8, 2015

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 20, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Volume 3 Discussion ( Restart 後 )

Zefyris - Sep 20, 2015

7 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 20, 6:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.