Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2016 8:07 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kinda feel bad for Takeru in this final volume.

I mean, some things unexpectedly happen and he has no idea why either especially with the death of his parents, killing of his sister, etc. At least it seems like he hasn't lost himself completely yet or that would of been worse for everyone else.
Sep 16, 2016 2:11 AM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kinda feel bad for Takeru in this final volume.

I mean, some things unexpectedly happen and he has no idea why either especially with the death of his parents, killing of his sister, etc. At least it seems like he hasn't lost himself completely yet or that would of been worse for everyone else.
So what's the ending, can you tell me all what happened in volume 13.
Dec 21, 2016 2:14 AM
Jul 2012
Can anyone tell how did it end?
Feb 28, 2017 8:13 AM

Jun 2012
I loved how intense those battle was, and how every emotions of the 35th platoons were portrayed well. . . especially of Takeru from prologue till end, just your kind and conceited good-for-nothing leader.

I've always believed that throughout the last 12 volumes, Mari had been the best girl but with this volume, I give my high votes to everyone and another plus one to Lapis. Okay, time to be honest here, Takeru still make no move for a harem end, as he became completely endeared and heartbroken to Lapiz, right?

Next, as expected, Touki's affection for boobies are the same as ever, you just can't help remembering such thing. Its always fun reading his afterwords.

And ofc, Haunted, a perfect name for a wicked personality, you either just get annoyed by his tenacity and be impressed by his mood-killing timing. What a brilliant and terrifying adversary. I think he also suits to be a side-protagonist.

I'll really miss this series as much as Takeru longed for Lapiz. Score:

Why can't I stop crying/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Volume 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
Jul 19, 2016 3:41 PM

» Not available on Baka-tsuki?

Tsuchie - Sep 12, 2014

4 by SinXtian »»
Dec 18, 2015 9:04 AM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Volume 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 10, 2015 7:16 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Volume 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2015

2 by Hana »»
Aug 1, 2015 4:46 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 9, 2015 6:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.