Final Fantasy XV
35.9%
92 votes
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 20, 2016 8:56 AM

Apr 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Dragonage2ftw said:

Yusuke get's sad if you tell him that you have a lover on the gondola ride.
Seriously?

Source pls

I'll see if I can find the picture again.

Sep 20, 2016 9:14 AM

Apr 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Dragonage2ftw said:

Yusuke get's sad if you tell him that you have a lover on the gondola ride.
Seriously?

Source pls

Here it is!
http://mizuouji.tumblr.com/post/150575588808/spoilers

Sep 20, 2016 9:51 AM

Mar 2014
Dragonage2ftw said:
Comic_Sans said:
Seriously?

Source pls

Here it is!
http://mizuouji.tumblr.com/post/150575588808/spoilers
Glorious, just glorious.

TY based Atlus
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 22, 2016 2:51 PM

Sep 2016
FFXV! It's hard to imagine that I've waited 10 years for this; almost cried when I started playing the demo. The game finally coming to fruition is an amazing feeling and I've been an avid fan of the series ever since I watched my sister play them during my childhood.

Though I'm not opposed to getting P5 either, probably will sometime down the road.
Sep 24, 2016 1:38 PM

Jul 2016
Persona 5. Largely because the demo for FF15 was totally lackluster and felt clunky and downright boring. Who thought that holding down the action button instead of pressing it (KH stlye) was a good idea to form combos?

The music is magical though. I'll give it that the music sounds down right great and the environments are alright too but it doesn't feel like..a "fantasy" to me.

The Persona series hasn't disappointed me yet (Aside from Persona 1 and 2 but thats for different reasons). Final Fantasy is literally becoming the "sonic the hedgehog" of JRPGs. They make a lot of money but boy do they disappoint. FF12 was alright but the characters were just ugh.. the environments and settings were strong but everything else was incredibly weak (including gameplay which is the most important thing in a goddamn game).

FF13 just felt like a slap in the face. I couldn't even find myself beating it. I was just so bored of it and felt like I was being played. While the game looked great and played... alright. They seem to have trouble trying to get their battle system developed or they are trying to make it too "interesting" which as a result just makes it boring and more complicated than it needed to be.

FF14 I never played largely because of the monthly fee but it looks pretty solid for an MMO.

FF7 Remake - Will probably be sold at full price for every episode. Seems like a cash grab so already I'm hesitant on it. Episodic gaming is done so developers can release games cheaper, faster, and have them more polished. (Valve continues to struggle with the faster part).

Bottom Line: Growing up with Squaresoft and seeing what they become is just depressing. They do have good games on occasion but compared to the games that took the gaming world by storm (FF6, 7, 8, and 9) they seemed to have fallen from grace. The only thing keeping FF afloat anymore is its name.

tl;dr I'm getting Persona 5. I'll probably watch a Let's Play of FF15 because the demo failed to impress me.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3734 by Coaghim »»
4 hours ago

» Mechanical keyboards ( 1 2 )

Preachee - Jan 12

59 by traed »»
5 hours ago

» What's yalls favorite Pokemon?

Conraddoyle - Feb 13

37 by Dawizz »»
7 hours ago

» Replaying games you beat. ( 1 2 )

Bloodshade - May 24, 2015

50 by Lost_Viking »»
10 hours ago

» Are you using Linux???

DesuMaiden - May 2

28 by Nitrogen_6 »»
Today, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.