Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2008 6:09 PM

Feb 2008
If you know something about Naruto that you think nobody else does say it out loud ^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 3, 2008 6:23 PM

Feb 2008
I'm really sure that people that watch Naruto are not aware of the fact that Naruto is gay, and suffers from the Inferiority complex [but hey, most anime characters do, at least the main ones...]

anyway, I don't watch Naruto so anything is a spoiler for me :)
Zaraki with bankai > Chuck Norris
Mar 3, 2008 6:39 PM

Feb 2008
Actually Naruto is hyper active and he has trouble with color recognition i mean are there any ninjas that wear orange track suits?

Mar 3, 2008 6:45 PM

Feb 2008
indeed, zomg Naruto is a daltonist !
Mar 3, 2008 9:31 PM

Feb 2008
i die in the 17th episode of Naruto Shippuuden hahahahahaha wait thats not funny :(

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 4, 2008 1:55 PM

Feb 2008
in the haste i forgot to say:
gaara gets pwned by Deidara
kankuro gets pwned by Sasori
gaara gets killed by akatsuki
Sasori gets killed by chiyo-obaa-chan and sakura ;)
and later, they'll resurrect me :D

Mar 4, 2008 6:00 PM

Feb 2008
isn't gaara a hokage or smth ?
Mar 4, 2008 10:21 PM

Feb 2008
lol not hokage, he is kazekage

Mar 4, 2008 11:24 PM
Dec 2007
well..you already know that Sasuke is gay... Orochimaru raped him (how can i say that?) Sakura now loves Naruto...Sasuke is past....
and i think in the end....Sasuke will be all "positive"-happy and smileing....happy end...XD
Mar 5, 2008 12:02 PM

Feb 2008
hmm... yes indeed, a gay ending is possible.. either that or sasuke dies while apologizing to everyone :) [which is also gay but much less than the previous option :) ]
Mar 5, 2008 12:29 PM

Feb 2008
and then...naruto becomes Hokage and chuck norris appears and kills him~
an alternative ending would be...gaara becomes mega strong and rulez the world :D

Mar 5, 2008 1:23 PM

Feb 2008
But one of the bigger spoilers is that Sasuke becomes evil and goes to the emo farm with Orochimaru and Gaara becomes good

Mar 6, 2008 3:52 AM

Oct 2007
Kakashi said in Shippuuden manga: I think I 'll fall in love with you.
Kyaaa, well, I hope Naruto will turn into a shiounen - ai manga, ok just fake hopes.:P
Anyway, there is a pic:

and anothet spoiler for shounen-ai:

Sakura's reaction( she's a yaoi fan after all:P):
Mar 6, 2008 5:48 AM

Feb 2008
hahaha maybe i'll continue reading the naruto manga :)
spoils
3th Hokage sacrifices his own life and seals Orochimaru's jutsu
4th hokage is naruto's father
Sasuke loses his virginity, but on the gay way
and more spoils later~

Mar 6, 2008 9:48 AM

Oct 2007
Where did lose Sasu-chan his virginity?? If it's true, give me what chapter it was. Heh, with Orochimaru? I hope it will be with Naruto.//*^o^*//
Mar 6, 2008 12:12 PM

Feb 2008
well, look for Naruto yaoi manga xD maybe you'll find it there :D
naruto hmanga rulez :D
naruto bunshin rapes the real naruto sexy jutsu version XD
but i hate scenes with gaara and temari :(

Mar 11, 2008 7:31 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah all people say Naruto and Sasuke are emo but what about the cool guys in the show?One of the cooler characters in the series is Shikamaru,proof:
while the others were fighting like dumb shits(pardon my french ^^)he used his brains and became the only chunin in the first part of the series,yeah the other guys have power and all but is power alone enough to win?And emo guys have more power in the series,what are your thoughts on this? Btw really nice manga cap ^^

Mar 12, 2008 1:30 AM

Feb 2008
you're right...without Shikamaru..they would fail in the battle against the Oto Go...and in the ~200 episode with the explosive tags in the whole konoha...they would fail again..so.. No Brain=Fail?
btw..is it true that the leader of akatsuki is Namikaze Minato?! aka Naruto's dad the 4th hokage?! Spoil pls ^_^

Mar 17, 2008 6:56 AM

Oct 2007
What? Minato is Akatsuki leader? I haven't heard of it, altough I've read Shippuuden manga. where did you read it? Wow, if it's true, Kishi-sama would be more cool, I love him so much:3
Mar 17, 2008 11:12 AM

Feb 2008
well, i'm not sure...i was waiting for some spoils..i have to read a lot till i reach the current chapter...well, the shadow of the leader looks like Namikaze..find out on the next episode of drago....naruto!

Mar 19, 2008 12:47 AM

Feb 2008
zomg Itachi dies ftw!? Sasuke avenged his clan!? Can't await the new manga chapter? now he can die peacefully....

Mar 20, 2008 2:40 AM

Oct 2007
It will be released tomorrow. If Itachi dies, one of my heart dies,too.sniff;;__;;
Mar 20, 2008 8:30 AM

Feb 2008
hhmzzz... Itachi is like Sasukes brother or something ?? Or my memory isn't serving me :)
Mar 20, 2008 11:22 PM

Feb 2008
yeah..itachi is sasukes elder brother..the guy that killed the whole Uchiha clan..except sasuke..and Madara..and now..after sasuke killed itachi..his last target is madara..and then he can finally die peacefully.... :)

Mar 21, 2008 2:28 AM

Oct 2007
Don't you know what Madara looks like?
Mar 23, 2008 2:23 PM

Feb 2008
to be honest..i dont even know who madara is xD I read only 150chapters...and i decided to check whats happening in the last chapter..and found out that Itachi dies...must read that manga!

Mar 27, 2008 4:48 PM

Feb 2008
hmz.. only thing i know is that the kakashi or whatever guy is imba... ultimate sharingan and none of the minuses.. now thats imba :)
Apr 8, 2008 1:56 PM

Feb 2008
zomg kakashi gaiden sucks...the fillers are 100times better that that :/

Apr 8, 2008 3:43 PM

Feb 2008
? in my opinion kakashi is one of the rare bright spots in naruto... :)

or would you like more emo-power and clone orochimaru and sasuke a few times ?
Apr 9, 2008 4:44 AM

Feb 2008
well...i like the fillers because they show hinata in action :D and naruto even gets to see hinata naked! :D
and they explained the story about anko :)

Jun 5, 2008 6:02 AM

Feb 2008
zomg fillers again....they ruined the anime again... :(

Sep 10, 2008 10:27 AM
Sep 2008
SUPER SPOILERS:

4th Hokage (Yondaime)

The 4th is actually quite like the itachi that we've been described to so far. He is nice on the outside and all but he is actually very uneasy with his position. On one hand, he has a duty to protect the village; on the other hand he feels the village puts a limit on his growing power. so during the raid of Kyubi( nine tail), 4th sealed the fox in the belly of his son naruto and left the village with his wife and founded Akatsuki. when the battle is over, and the 3rd saw the seal (and 4th instructions?), he mistakenly thought 4th used the forbiden technique and died. the whole village believing in the 3rd, and the legend of 4th lived on.

4th's wife

Naruto's mother, 3rd daughter. loving mother and loyal wife. she left her new born son with tears. later, she became a member of Akatsuki group. rank #8.

Itachi

After the 4th left Konoha, he sends invatation for the 3 most potential shinobi in the vilage. Orochimaru, Jiraya and Itachi. Orochimaru accepted immediately, but Jiraya and Itachi refused. 4th doesn't want to go against the will of his old sensei, but he did not give up on young Itachi. (i think there is a time lag between inviting oro and Itachi) 4th threatens to kill the Uchiha clan, Itachi still wont give in. thus 4th sends #2 ranked Akatsuki "white tiger" to murder most of Uchiha clan. Seeing that he is no match to Akatsuki, Itachi agreed to join if "white tiger" would spare Sasuke. Itachi want his brother to became stronger than him, thus lied about the family's death, hoping to let Sasuke's anger to become his strength. Itachi then joined Atatsuki as #3, Orochimaru as #5.

Orochimaru

Orochimaru's leaving Konoha was strongly objected by Jiraya. Jiraya ,always believed he could save Orochimaru, finally tipped the 3rd about Oro's secrect place, hoping his sensai would finally talk him out of it. (I dont think this is the same event that was shown in the anime, Oro left village long before Kyubi's attack) In Akatsuki, Orochimaru never trusted Itachi's loyalty with the group, and always was bitter about his being #5. He told 4th about Itachi's real loyalty does not lie with Akatsuki. 4th told Orochimaru if you have the power of Sharingan, then i'll believe you. Orochimaru then challenges Itachi but lost to Sharingan. He then left the group.

Sasuke

Sasuke did not really turn evil. He only wanted to pocess more power. Sasuke's sharingan became more powerfull and eventually killed orochimaru with the help of Kabuto. In the end Sasuke killed Itachi and finally found out the truth, and was send again into despair.

Kakashi

Kakashi died in the battle with "white tiger" while protecting Gai-sensei.(Lee's sensei)

Naruto

Naruto's final battle is with his father, the legendary "Yellow Flash", the 4th Hokage. Naruto defeated 4th with the help from his mother (died while protecting Naruto, but wounded 4th).In the end, naruto became Hokage as he wished.

Others:

Sakura became Tsunade's student. Gaara became Kazekage of sand village. Hinata and Naruto got together, so is Shikamaru and Temari. ( some are told by manga already)

Yondaime didn't die actually after sealing Kyuubi. Sandaime thought so because he disappeared, so he assumed by sealing it, he died.

they released the story board to be read for the fans in japan

Akatsuki wants teh Juinchurikki...the "effort of selfsacrifce"~ Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi so that he could go get it later after creating akatsuki. Again, you don't have to believe this, but it what's going to happen, so anticipate it. and there are some question that haven't been answer like:

What happened to Rin?

Who was really in that third casket that Orochimaru was about summon?

What happens to kisame, deidara and zetsu?

dattebayo!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Spoiling Limited !!! [really]

KiLLaUrSeLv - Mar 4, 2008

9 by RyuRobin »»
Dec 14, 2009 7:25 AM

» Bleach spoilers

corwinr - Mar 2, 2008

34 by ShiroiTora »»
Dec 8, 2009 6:35 AM

» REQUEST> screen caps

KuriTheGod - Jul 15, 2008

0 by KuriTheGod »»
Jul 15, 2008 3:44 PM

» Ouran spoilers

sanjica - Mar 4, 2008

6 by Aarana »»
May 28, 2008 8:07 PM

Sticky: » Darker Than Black

KiLLaUrSeLv - Apr 2, 2008

0 by KiLLaUrSeLv »»
Apr 2, 2008 5:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.