Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 2, 2016 10:36 AM

Nov 2015
Tsurugi looked fabulous in the Over Trance look lmao, the fight ended pretty soon.

6/10

Apr 5, 2016 7:16 AM

Mar 2015
Wait what? How is Tsurugi able to ask Athena the one thing he wanted to ask her for a long time if he hasn't even gotten his memories back yet?

What?

And and and, before that he asks Athena who she is, only to say straight after that he understands the others are helping look for "our" Logic Cards.

What?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 5, 2016 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
The fight was just super lame ... it just ended because their Limit was up? How disappointing :( Then we've got none of the gods going back which was expected, something about Logic Cards actually governing stuff??? Uhm ... OK ... makes no sense how Yoshichika "remembered" anything like they were actually looking for the cards or that Athena was his Covenator or ANYTHING if he doesn't have his memory ... sigh. Not to mention what the heck, so Olga takes Lucifer's card and he disappears??? I DON'T GET IT T_T

Yeah overall I feel like this could have been a really good show but it was just terribly executed ... none of the characters were very good, the animation was shoddy, and that plot ... ohhhh dear lol >_< Plus none of the backstory/world was explained at all, and well, the music was decent I guess ...? It's a shame, but yeah this was just not really fun to watch :( 4/10
Apr 29, 2016 12:36 AM

Jan 2016
mira-pyon said:
I want more Tsurugi x Athena.
yea, hope that too. Can't wait for S2 LOVE THEM! S1 too
May 5, 2016 8:37 AM
Jul 2008
it's better than I thought, didn't know it had 2nd season planned.

chekrdnickrs said:
Wait what? How is Tsurugi able to ask Athena the one thing he wanted to ask her for a long time if he hasn't even gotten his memories back yet?

What?

And and and, before that he asks Athena who she is, only to say straight after that he understands the others are helping look for "our" Logic Cards.

What?

I think there's a mistranslation. it's supposed to be 'do you need something?'
May 28, 2016 5:45 PM

Jun 2013
This was disappointing. The plot(if there is one) was boringly confusing and illogical. The characters were clichéd and bad. Most of the episodes were based around these bland characters which was unnecessary. Tsurugi felt like a disappointing side character for most of the show with his bimbo partner Athena. He is also weak in combat despite how the writer initially promotes him except towards the end which seemed so gay.

I still don't know why is it getting a new season. It seems so pointless. 4/10
Jun 4, 2016 6:23 PM

Mar 2014
Finally finished it.
This was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. The ONLY good thing about it was the OST.
Jun 5, 2016 11:53 PM

Aug 2013
I see a lot of fucking idiotic comments saying "it doesn't make sense that Yoshichika remembered anything about finding their logic cards or the promise they made".

Uh...fucking wot m8? Just because he lost his memory once doesn't mean he now becomes a goldfish who constantly loses his memory.

Both he, and the other characters explained that he forgot and they were basically re-telling him everything to try and get him to at least understand what was going on. So he knows he lost his memory, just not how much. And he knows that they're searching for his logic card. They literally fucking told him that.

And Athena was the one who straight up told him about the promise AND what the promise was. He didn't plothole remember anything. THEY FUCKING TOLD HIM EVERYTHING?

Ughhhh, ok.

Rant aside, just noticed on Anichart that they have a season 2 for this show listed under TBA. Which is surprising because there was no news about it whatsoever. No teaser at the end of the show either.
Jun 23, 2016 3:28 AM

Dec 2014
How many times was the word "logic" said in the Anime, and how many times was "luck" said? XDDD I feel bad for the word luck </3

Show was great (y) Cliche-great XD

5-story > I'm fine with anything even when the plot is just like your any other, cliche of the sort..Just wasn't executed well...I think? just feels somethings not right in execution...
5-characters > 4-5 episodes in, ya'd know who'd be the villain. Plain, simple. Nothing that'd make you go crazy over the characters. :3
7-Animation > That CG though rip. x)
8-Music > I love <33 especially ED <3
9/10-enjoyment. x) > Enjoyed this Anime :P I'm use to seeing cliche stuff anyway. Though I'm not a fan for happy-endings~
IAMQTJun 23, 2016 3:37 AM

Jun 29, 2016 1:18 PM

Feb 2015
i can't seem to enjoy this series fully just because of the used of CGI in the action scene. just gonna be honest here and i'm sorry for the people who like this anime, the animation, the cgi, imo, it was very ugly to combie 2d and cgi one at the time in the action scene. i just can't seem to like it. just if they made it into full 2d maybe i would probably enjoy this anime more than before but.......yeah....

5/10 from me. more spesifically 4.7/10. it was still enjoyable but a little bit. they animation was the most reason why i can't seem to enjoy it. if there were something that didn't enjoyable to me and following the thing/flaws that i tried to avoid, i ended up get bother by the flaw because of it.

and one more stupid thing coming from this series. even tho it's a fiction and this anime wasn't mean to be taken seriously, but that title, no matter everytime i see it, it bothers me. where is the luck ? heck! where is even the logic in this show ?! the logic just basically a mere name, mere word in this anime. nothing special, there is no meaning in it. just a word. and i kinda dislike that. to use a word which in common sense has a really pretty big meaning and just made it empty like a mere word like that, i dislike that.

the story actually continue tho (Yoshichika's cards)
well, i must be honest than i'm okay if this get another season but at least make the animation into full 2d rather than CGI/3D.
if they made it like that again, there would be a possibility that i would ended up dropping it.
Sep 18, 2016 3:39 PM

May 2012
Pretty solid ending and a proper half ending for a second season! Actually looking quite forward for it to see what kind of story they'll present us with next.

That said, I quite liked the overall anime, the characters and setting were pretty decent and even though the whole anime was rather mediocre it was still a fun anime to marathon!

So all in all a fun watch I'd say.
Oct 20, 2016 10:52 AM
Apr 2015
one of worst battle and ending I've ever seen.. tsurugi win because olga stupid enough to having quarrel with lucifer and make their bond weaker..
it's pathetic

this is getting second season? really?
I've few suggestions to second season..

it's better if the one who found tsurugi card is another goddess (offensive one like freya, izanami, kali or ameterasu)

that way tsurugi have both offensive and defensive goddess at the same time.
May 18, 2017 5:54 AM

May 2008
I can hear my Logic. The probability that this show is a waste of time... is over 100 percent!
Aug 25, 2017 3:30 PM

Feb 2008
Artemis adopting Mana was the only good things about this anime. 4/10

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Mar 11, 2021 10:06 AM
Jul 2020
mira-pyon said:
I agree, I wish they had at least kissed at the end.
Apr 12, 2022 9:36 PM
Dec 2020
bradleesargent said:
mira-pyon said:
bradleesargent said:
mira-pyon said:
bro, if I told you that when the second of the anime was cancelled, there was a continuation on the game's website, only with a story made by the original writer himself
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Luck & Logic Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2016

57 by RGreatDanton »»
May 14, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Luck & Logic Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

64 by RGreatDanton »»
May 14, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Luck & Logic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

130 by RGreatDanton »»
May 14, 7:52 PM

» So season 2 is different....

audac1ous - Jan 31, 2017

3 by GrayZStars »»
Jan 15, 2020 3:25 PM

» Is it Worth to watch ?

SilverFever - Mar 26, 2018

0 by SilverFever »»
Mar 26, 2018 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.