Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 12, 2016 8:10 PM

Jan 2015
Binge watched this anime last night and while i dont usually watch this type of anime tbh, i fell in love with it.

I absolutely hate spoilers, so even though this is minor im putting a tag.

If anyone knows of an anime like this one i would greatly appreciate it. If possible try to keep it as similar as you can, even the setting and everything was amazing, so im not really looking for something i may like because i liked this, but more for something that is as similar as possible.

Bonus Points if it has the same amount or more romance than this.

TL;DR: Basically, i liked how they balanced the Romance, Action, Mystery all together fairly equally and without too much drama (Which id prefer you avoid).

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if possible check my list first.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dawnslicer

Edit: I know about Dangaropa btw, its the only one consistently recommended that i have seen so far.
--Dawn--Mar 12, 2016 9:48 PM
"Make it flashier!" -Maid Chou Anime List
Mar 12, 2016 9:16 PM
Jun 2015
I'll try my best to help

I recommend

Fushigi yuugi
Akatsuki no yona
Mar 12, 2016 9:48 PM

Jan 2015
magicalprincess said:
I'll try my best to help

I recommend

Fushigi yuugi
Akatsuki no yona

Thanks, Akatsuki no yona has been on my PTW for a while i believe, ill have to re look into it. Think the reason i havent watched it yet is because the Female MC. Not that i hate it, i just prefer male usually, but ive seen several good anime with Female MC's
Mar 14, 2016 6:26 AM

Jan 2016
Going to bump this thread as I loved that series. I finished a week ago, best girl one imo also. Well played out anime wish it had abother season in the works.

I'd also like to see some similar recommendations.
Mar 16, 2016 5:06 PM

Jan 2015
Maverick69 said:
Going to bump this thread as I loved that series. I finished a week ago, best girl one imo also. Well played out anime wish it had abother season in the works.

I'd also like to see some similar recommendations.

Yeah, i hope it gets a second season, i dont think there are many similar anime, but ill bump this one last time.
Mar 22, 2016 5:14 PM

Apr 2013
How about trying the other work from the same author(tatakau shisho) ?
Mar 22, 2016 6:33 PM

Sep 2013
Hai to gensou no grimgar
Mar 22, 2016 6:57 PM

Oct 2015
You might try out Case Closed (Detective Conan) whichever one you want to call it. Obviously its a mystery series so it has everything from frame jobs to lock room mysteries like rokka to everything else. Especially since it has over 700 episodes. So check out 8 or so episodes and get a taste for it see if you like it and want to try and tackle it.

Phi Brain might interest you as well, its all about solving puzzles.

Hyouka
Boy solves various mysteries at school. Nothing to crazy though, pretty simple stuff.

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
This is basically the anime version of the tv show Bones.
Genius women able to tell you everything about a person based on the state of their bones such as how they died or ever broke a bone. Show is basically about find a body, identify them, how they died or whatever else happened to them. Next small mystery.
Mar 23, 2016 9:03 AM

May 2012
Arslan Senki doesn't have much romance, though we may see more when the next season airs this year. Otherwise it's worth a shot.

I'll also suggest Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis. And, though it has a female protagonist, you might like Junketsu no Maria.

More topics from this board

» Help Finding a Yuri Manga!!!

goldensgaze - 4 minutes ago

0 by goldensgaze »»
4 minutes ago

» Action animes with sexy badass women in revealing outfits?

Repurikanto - 17 minutes ago

0 by Repurikanto »»
17 minutes ago

» Great Anime Soundtrack Recommendations Based On A Few Listed Here

Music99 - Yesterday

4 by mo_lave »»
28 minutes ago

» Looking for something similar to Isaki/Ganta relationship

FlashoftheBlade - 5 hours ago

1 by mo_lave »»
35 minutes ago

» ANIME RECOMMENDATION (which I've not seen)

Ainz_Ooal_Gown01 - Jun 23

9 by M2zC »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.