Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 17, 2016 3:31 PM
Nov 2015
I'm saying this because I think most would agree with the fact that after The Clannad Series, and Angel Beats, we wanted more from Key, and so we did. We got Little Busters, and that show was less tears, and more about "Stopping your depression after Clannad, and Angel Beats, it was more of a detox from the empty void to get you back to reality." BUT here's the thing that has me worried, from all the anime what I mentioned above, they were Dubbed from a company called Sentai Filmworks located in Houston, Texas, and well...Aniplex has Charlotte, and now you see where I am going with this...sigh...I don't have to say it, but I will keep my fingers cross that they dub it OR else this will be a Modern"Key" anime that I skip....sigh Anything from "Key" should always be with Sentai Filmworks, they are notoriously known in my mind as a company who dubs shows that are about Romance, Slice of Life, well...you get the picture. "Say I Love You" for example: Funimation wouldn't do that, I mean...they kinda did with the movie "Hal", but took long enough, well...you get it.
PersonaTexasJan 17, 2016 3:34 PM
Apr 3, 2016 10:50 AM

Aug 2013
Omg, you need dub or you won't watch it? Jeez, who cares about it. And who cares about shitty dubs anyway. You really like to watch destroyed Anime by trashy translations and emotionless VAs right? :)
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 3, 2016 10:53 AM

Mar 2014
Seriously? You refuse to watch Charlotte unless it gets dubbed?

Lolanglosaxonlogic
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 3, 2016 11:00 AM

Apr 2015
I refuse to watch Charlotte unless it's dubbed by John Cena playing all the characters.
Apr 3, 2016 11:00 AM

Aug 2014
Damn son, you are missing lots of great shows if you are dub only :> But ye, isn't it a rather silly reason to refuse watching this OVA, just because of that?
Apr 16, 2016 4:31 PM
Nov 2015
Sadly, I resorted to watching Subbed Only shows while someone is reacting to the episode so that I can at least have someone speaking in english to tell me what's going on. I love multitasking in the form of playing on my handheld while hearing full what's happening while quickly glancing at the screen. That's just the way I do things. I have other stuff going on in my life, and since we live in a world where Dubs exists, I think this way. I got into anime pretty late, 2012 when I was 19. Missed out on high school clubs of anime, and friends I could have made. (Sigh) XD
Sep 30, 2021 6:50 AM
Jun 2020
This thread is full of clowns except for PersonaTexas.
Jan 7, 9:34 PM
Nov 2022
Reply to rsc-pl
Omg, you need dub or you won't watch it? Jeez, who cares about it. And who cares about shitty dubs anyway. You really like to watch destroyed Anime by trashy translations and emotionless VAs right? :)
@rsc-pl
This comment itself is cringe. Whether someone likes sub or dub is a personal preference and you have no right to trash on them for that. I, myself, prefer dub and I don't give a crap if others prefer sub. That's their preference. Also, dub VAs aren't emotionless, pookie. Kindly shut up and piss off. ♡
Jan 8, 1:51 AM

Aug 2013
Reply to That1AnimeGirI
@rsc-pl
This comment itself is cringe. Whether someone likes sub or dub is a personal preference and you have no right to trash on them for that. I, myself, prefer dub and I don't give a crap if others prefer sub. That's their preference. Also, dub VAs aren't emotionless, pookie. Kindly shut up and piss off. ♡
@That1AnimeGirI
Of course.
You're free to like trash.
No one is stopping you from doing it.
It doesn't change the fact that dubs are always inferior.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 8, 1:55 PM
Nov 2022
Reply to rsc-pl
@That1AnimeGirI
Of course.
You're free to like trash.
No one is stopping you from doing it.
It doesn't change the fact that dubs are always inferior.
@rsc-pl
Both subbed and dubbed versions tell the same story. What's the problem? You sound like a discord mod with no life tbh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Special Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2016

166 by Elizabeth21hc »»
Oct 21, 2023 6:16 PM

» The Image Used In The Myanimelist Entry

GPAD - Apr 4, 2016

7 by HikariNamida »»
Jan 3, 2019 6:20 PM

» After episode 13?

-Yumaol- - Sep 26, 2015

25 by gabrielrroiz »»
Mar 29, 2016 3:46 PM

» Delayed Date

SoManyRainbows - Mar 2, 2016

4 by SoManyRainbows »»
Mar 3, 2016 11:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.