Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2015 7:10 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of hot action in second episode as well!

All dat full body tentacle rape, and forced to pee, such tasty hopelessness (っ˘w˘ς) can't get enough of dem girls getting violated all over their sexy nude bodies

Especially loved the focus on the Mikoto-chan getting analled by the tentacles, the view from behind her was so good (*˘︶˘*)

Also liked how the demon guy pushed her legs down onto her body.

And her gradual betrayal of the human guy was delicious! First, doing such an intimate thing as clasping fingers with the demon guy, riding him from herself, and then the kiss and finally becoming a full on lewd slut and abandoning him
No shame left to lose (///∇///)

In the end it was happy end for all the girls. Gonna enjoy an eternity of depraved sex, in reality and inside the dreams XD

User-sanSep 9, 2015 7:14 AM
Aug 29, 2016 2:31 PM

Feb 2013
Poor guy, he wanted to save them, but they were already "gone".
Feb 4, 2017 12:25 PM

May 2011
Moral of the story: "once they go black magic, they never go back."
Nov 4, 2017 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
"You saw it all, pervert." I guess Sui's right, but how can she say that when she was performing onanism in someone else's room? Also, is it safe to assume Yamato died at the end?
Jul 1, 2020 6:59 AM

May 2019
Ugh, despite girls and scenes being hot i found it hard to enjoy this hentai because it lacked any development - it was just tentacle rape followed by brief period of regular rape and then coming back to tentacle rape without any proper explanation about what's going on and also second episode featured an NTR.
Jan 4, 2022 5:37 AM

Feb 2021
This is up there in my top hentai, I enjoyed both episodes of Inyouchuu so much that I didn't even care about the NTR in the second episode. This and Shoku are some of my go-tos when looking for something to beat off to.
May 21, 2023 8:39 PM

Nov 2010
Wow, non-stop sex scenes with the super hot Mikoto. I like it!
I love bad endings. Beta male loses against the alpha demon lord. He turned into a gooey soup, lol.
My only complaint is the censorship sucks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inyouchuu The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 7, 2015

5 by donotlookforme »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:50 PM

» Can anyone explain the ending?

KaminaKai - Mar 12, 2009

6 by Otonashi__kun »»
Dec 31, 2021 3:18 PM

» Is all Inyouchuu series has NTR or is it only the first series

avi1140 - Jul 20, 2014

1 by Meioh »»
Feb 26, 2015 6:00 PM

» Second Episode

AnOldMeINeverSee - Nov 28, 2008

0 by AnOldMeINeverSee »»
Nov 28, 2008 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.