Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2015 10:11 PM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
some new footage from new OP. and new ED. I more liked the new ED than former ED. more princess-like.

kanata is gone....

loved that pallete yellow in lock.

new villain. is kanata there in those two?

next episode,

this pairing is OTP... =3=
Aug 2, 2015 3:21 AM
Feb 2012
[FelineYogi]
Aug 4, 2015 2:57 AM

Nov 2012
he turned a freaking cicada into a zetsuborg, i can't stop laughing.
Aug 4, 2015 7:29 AM

May 2013
silverwalls said:
he turned a freaking cicada into a zetsuborg, i can't stop laughing.

and he crying...
Aug 4, 2015 1:03 PM

Oct 2010
alyya said:
kanata is gone....

Kanata is gone since the opening of episode 22 ))
Aug 5, 2015 12:12 AM
Jun 2011
Eiko_Carol said:
alyya said:
kanata is gone....

Kanata is gone since the opening of episode 22 ))
they also changed the song
Aug 5, 2015 5:43 AM
Jun 2013
I liked the new ending, except for the wierd, over-exaggerated mouth movements. They did the samething in the Happiness Charge endings.

It's fine though, I'll get used to it.
Aug 5, 2015 7:18 AM

Oct 2011
lol wtf cicada zetsuborg. I like the idea of Aroma and Pafu transforming but it didnt even look like they did, oh well.

A+ new ED animation, i liked the first ED song though. Changed the OP a bit and im curious about the new villan twins.

Also, the girls barely did anything this episode, its always Towa's Phoenix defeating the Zetsuborg, at least have the other girls put in one of their moves instead of just a kick and then goes right to Towa's move. When is it gonna be a new group attack :(

Forum icon by Yandere

Aug 5, 2015 2:12 PM
Jun 2011
Balut said:
lol wtf cicada zetsuborg. I like the idea of Aroma and Pafu transforming but it didnt even look like they did, oh well.

A+ new ED animation, i liked the first ED song though. Changed the OP a bit and im curious about the new villan twins.

Also, the girls barely did anything this episode, its always Towa's Phoenix defeating the Zetsuborg, at least have the other girls put in one of their moves instead of just a kick and then goes right to Towa's move. When is it gonna be a new group attack :(
i liked that they not only changed some scences in the OP but changed the song itself a little
Aug 5, 2015 3:00 PM

Aug 2014
I laughed so much at this episode.
Slimes say "Goo'd day".
Aug 7, 2015 6:49 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Here we go, more Towa 'worship'. I know this a mahou-shoujo for kids but seriously would you make a cold so dramatic that everyone had to abandon their family vacation? And it passes away immediately after drinking some tea? Now it seems that every episode deals about how much the Cures and the mascots love Towa. And she has done nothing to deserve such devotion. Poor Kanata, after his sacrifice and nobody remembers him.

Overall a silly enemy and episode.
Aug 7, 2015 7:21 PM

Feb 2013
Pafu was so cute trying to catch the cicada zetsuborg. Such a funny episode.

Interested to see the new twin villains show up too.
Aug 8, 2015 1:51 PM

Aug 2011
Yes, I believe it is time that I drop this.
Aug 12, 2015 6:14 AM

Jan 2008
Ah, the sinister Japanese Cold, more dangerous than Dyspear herself! They should make a series in which whole Earth's population catches one, that would make an interesting turn at apocalyptic plot!

Very funny episode, Pafu is a boss. Also Shut being so desperate to turn cicada into a Zetsuborg, oh God. I'm afraid his lack of seriousness will finally earn him short end of the stick. But Towa literally got that cold out of nowhere and yeah, you could excuse her for having different immune system as a resident of Hope Kingdom so only a magical tea can cure her, but... it's still farfetched. Just fetch Aroma for a quest to find some cold pills, it doesn't take rocket science and still gets him outta picture for a moment. Glad to finally see Towa loosen it up, altough it also came a little out of nowhere. I got the same look on my face as Pafu and Aroma back there. AND OH THE GLORIOUS QUALITY, filler at its best! It was nice for the laughs though, seeing Pafu in more comical role outside her usual cute shtick is good.

Sooo... is the next episode the last one in PreCure's usual "summer filler" fare or are we stuck with it to the end of August?
CiaraAug 12, 2015 6:46 AM
Aug 14, 2015 12:11 AM

Nov 2010
HA HA. Cicada Zetsuborg.
I was JUST about to comment when they were going to include Towa in their little opening/ending dance and I was very surprised at what I got``
Here's to another dance to learn!``

I'm seeing a lot of comments about Kanata. So sad that he's gone.
It's so quiet``

I didn't even notice that they changed some of the scenes from the opening. Gah!!``

Here's to more episodes``
Aug 30, 2015 3:52 PM

Jul 2011
Well they changed the opening up and I like it. Kinda wish Scarlet was in the main opening, but still they get her in pretty well.

Overall this was such a cute episode. Pafu was just so adorable in this episode. Pafu could become my new favorite fairy. Also the Zetsuborg was so tiny at first and kept getting bigger and bigger. Such a good episode. The fairs were even helpful with the monster.

Also new ending and I really like it. Seems their getting better with the animation.

Homura_ said:
Here we go, more Towa 'worship'. I know this a mahou-shoujo for kids but seriously would you make a cold so dramatic that everyone had to abandon their family vacation? And it passes away immediately after drinking some tea? Now it seems that every episode deals about how much the Cures and the mascots love Towa. And she has done nothing to deserve such devotion. Poor Kanata, after his sacrifice and nobody remembers him.

She wasn't fully better yet. She still needed some rest. Also she all alone. There is no one to take care of her now besides a talking bird and a talking pink flying dog. They're her friend and they just want to make she she's doing well.

Besides what do you mean she didn't do anything? She became a Precure, is working with the other, and has beaten several monsters now. I'm just wondering what you think she needs to do to prove she has done stuff, cause you seem to bash on her a lot for not doing anything. Just wondering?
animedude1287Aug 30, 2015 3:59 PM
Jan 30, 2016 6:46 PM

Aug 2007
What did I watch? This episode was really ridiculous. Yep, I know that is an episode dedicated to Puff and Aroma, but... Bugs can have dreams?

I'll miss the past ED, was better in my opinion.
Apr 4, 2017 4:24 AM

Nov 2011
Mfw trapping a cicada's dreams. That was funny.

What a silly silly episode.
May 12, 2017 7:59 AM

Feb 2014
LOL a cicada zetsuborg. Seems like Shut really isn't cut out for villainy and should look for a new line of work. Maybe he could stop being such a tsundere towards Towa (he still can't help but think she's utsukushi) and just defect to the Precure's side and become her butler or bodyguard or something.

Going to miss the first ED, especially Rie Kitagawa's singing. I was really surprised to find out that this is the only anime song she has sung.
The song is kind of like a mix of a Disney song and the opening/ending songs from old 70's anime.
Aug 24, 2018 4:31 PM

Jul 2015
Cicada Zetsuborg made me laugh hard, Shut was really desperate there to do something, the best thing is that it actually put a good fight once it grew from the tiny Zetsuborg it was at first.

Fun episode focused on Towa, Aroma and Puff, seeing them caring so much for Towa was adorable, they even transformed!

We also got new visuals for the OP! I like the additions a lot, they changed the lyrics and I felt like an idiot not being able to sing along tho xD, new ED might take me a bit to get used to, the faces look weird to me, especially when they open their mouths lmao.
Aug 8, 2021 1:34 PM

Feb 2020
That Cicada Zetsuborg came out of nowhere.

Puff and Aroma were the MVP's in this episode. Great job, little ones!

OP had new visuals. That new ED was beautiful, but their faces are a little weird, especially when they open their mouths. xD

SerafosFeb 19, 11:35 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

10 by pendr4gonz »»
May 7, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 20 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 14, 2015

10 by pendr4gonz »»
May 6, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.