Forum Settings
Forums
The Prince's Black Poison
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2015 6:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that escalated. I'm sure Rizu won't be forgetting this experience for a long time. Wonder when she will discover what kind of person Souta really is though.
Stark700Jul 25, 2015 6:33 PM
Jul 25, 2015 8:59 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The premise reminds me a bit of "Mizutama Honey Boy." The difference is, this guy here (Souta) is too kiddish in his girly mode and his manly side gives off shady vibes, which I'm not so fond of. The female lead Rizu, is pretty stupid too, compared to Sengoku from the other series who is much more likable.

This manga might become a bit too predictable in future.

Aug 17, 2015 1:38 AM
Jul 2015
Vindstot said:
The premise reminds me a bit of "Mizutama Honey Boy." The difference is, this guy here (Souta) is too kiddish in his girly mode and his manly side gives off shady vibes, which I'm not so fond of. The female lead Rizu, is pretty stupid too, compared to Sengoku from the other series who is much more likable.

This manga might become a bit too predictable in future.

You too? It reminded me of Mizutama Honey Boy also、 with the idea of a feminine guy thats not completely defenseless。兎に角、 I hope this manga series goes for a good length of volumes! Not to long were it loses its touch but long enough to show lots of story。(•͈ᴗ•͈)
Mar 23, 2016 3:14 AM
Mar 2015
It reminded me of 17 Sai Kiss to Dilemma.
Both male leads pretend to be weak and can't take care of themselves so their childhood friend (female leads) would take care of them and stay by their sides.
Mar 24, 2016 5:34 PM

May 2013
Can't wait to see where this goes.
Aug 3, 2017 8:49 AM
Aug 2017
any update of this manga?
Mar 7, 2018 12:12 AM

Aug 2007
ming27 said:

Series got licensed, 3 volumes for released digitally.

Pretty much, if you want to continue, you have to buy the series or have someone "lend" you a digital copy.
Apr 26, 2019 9:21 AM
Mar 2018
ming27 said:

I read somewhere manga has a total of 38/40 chapters

Maora said:
ming27 said:

Series got licensed, 3 volumes for released digitally.

Pretty much, if you want to continue, you have to buy the series or have someone "lend" you a digital copy.

I wish I could buy it on paper. It's such a great and funny manga!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2019 10:14 AM

Aug 2007
AFWQ said:

I wish I could buy it on paper. It's such a great and funny manga!

It is! Sadly, I don't see Kodansha USA printing it unless it miraculously get adapted into an anime. They're probably afraid that it'll flop like Gakuen Ouji, but this series is waaay better than that one.

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.