Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2015 11:51 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was so nice to see Ten getting some punishment.

It sure is hard to get forgiveness for something you do intentionally...

Loved the tennis scene and made a gif out of it:

Oct 30, 2016 7:06 PM

May 2009
LOL Ten-chan peed himself from Lum's "act of anger". Ataru sure got him good with that "lie".
Nov 26, 2016 3:53 PM

May 2012
Lol that moment when Ten-chan peed himself :p well can't say I wouldn't either, Lum is quite scary :p

Pretty nice episode in general, let's see what's next.
May 30, 2019 2:05 PM

Jul 2015
Glad to see Ten is being somewhat punished and trying to make it good.

Just realised how almost no one in this anime can apologize normally, or at least it has not been shown.

Oct 18, 2020 12:02 PM
Apr 2018
- "Taking away a child's toy! Aren't you ashamed?!" No, he isn't. ATARU being ATARU. :)
- 03:13 That face! Lol.
- TEN-chan to "Tennis-chan". :)
- TEN-chan gets to learn a lot from MEGANE & his Friends.
- TEN finally apologizes to LUM in the best way possible. :)
Jan 14, 2022 12:56 AM

May 2019
Ten have never been told on how to behave properly as a good kid. The episode kinda reminds us to be a good example for kids around us and scold them when they misbehave since young age.

Oct 16, 2022 5:30 PM
Jun 2011
I love seeing more episodes revolving around the secondary main characters. Really helps build on the world! Good stuff
Dec 29, 2022 1:36 PM

Nov 2016
Awww, Ten is not just a good boy, but also the cutest.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 13, 2023 7:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Let it be known on episode 88 I laughed the hardest I think I ever have so far in this show, it was the moment Ten returned to Magane and the gang to try apologizing to them again and when they were talking about a movie they were incinerated out of nowhere and that was just too much for me, such a good laugh. Whole episode was a great one too, Ten’s reaction to Lum’s fake anger was priceless and the moment between Ten and Sakura near the end was actually really wholesome, one of Ten’s best episodes so far imo.

And I know Ataru was mainly getting mad so Ten could get in trouble but it was nice seeing him get mad for Lum.
May 20, 8:07 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao. It's ironic how most of the time Ataru acts more like a child than Ten. The way he played Ten-nis was hilarious too.

Poor Jariten, he got tricked hard. But him learning how to apologize from Mendo and Shinobu was hilarious. The way he was trying his "apology" on the stormtroopers was the freaking best. It's too bad the funniest scenes probably won't be in the remake version.

The fact Jariten pissed himself after seeing Lum's fake anger was gold. Tbh, I'd be in the same boat if I saw that too.

Sakura sensei is the best. Not only is she a babe, she's also the type to hear out your problems and actually give you the best solution. She's probably the only wife material in the show.

I was glad that Ten didn't go overboard with his apology and only wrote on Ataru's shirt. For some reason, I was thinking if he was gonna blow up the house with his apology or something. Good thing it was something a bit innocent if a little mischievous. He's a kid after all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 106 Discussion

greenmarty - Mar 26, 2012

12 by 0451 »»
May 31, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 105 Discussion

narulovesramen - Nov 18, 2016

7 by 0451 »»
May 31, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 60 Discussion

Fronzel - Nov 21, 2014

10 by Ranxomare »»
May 27, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 4 Discussion

Five-Magics - Aug 5, 2014

12 by JoaoPedru »»
May 25, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 160 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Dec 18, 2016

9 by Fran_Man »»
May 22, 4:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.