Forum Settings
Forums

Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei Shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Volume 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 10:38 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lute's new life as a slave begins this volume. And say hello to the vampire family XD Can't wait to see what's in store with him and Chris.
Mar 4, 2015 9:59 PM
Jan 2015
I felt so much pity for the guy as he was looted and sold by that band of jerks. I felt overcome with empathy in that FML moment he experienced.

Since Lute isn't OP his situation feels pretty dismal and for that reason I feel more connected to the character and increasingly desire him to succeed. It's because he was reincarnated into a shit situation, abandoned by his parents, betrayed, enslaved, isolated from those he cares about, stolen from, lives in an unfair world (magic power determined at birth determines your worth as a person), and his general abilities are utterly mediocre.

I came into this anime thinking about a shonen rising in power barrels blazing, but find some guy getting rammed up the ass by his new reality. That dismal reality keeps me addicted and reading to see his situation reverse.

I wouldn't mind it if he became some kind of OP steamrolling gorilla saving the world by shooting long range magical nukes from his revolver. Just sayin.
Mar 19, 2015 7:39 PM

Sep 2012
I'm surprised at how little popularity this series is getting, it's really interesting. The only problem I can see so far is that the writing is not too amazing.
May 17, 2015 12:47 AM
Jul 2018
Where can i read this manga?!

More topics from this board

» Did this get cancelled?

mechian - Oct 13, 2019

1 by kuuderes_shadow »»
Oct 15, 2019 1:30 PM

Poll: » Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 10, 2016 4:42 PM

Poll: » Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 10, 2016 3:16 PM

Poll: » Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Volume 4 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 18, 2015

1 by Ryxian »»
Sep 18, 2015 8:34 PM

» Illustrations

-Karoshi- - Oct 2, 2014

5 by razuisana »»
Sep 12, 2015 9:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.