Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 1, 2015 1:14 AM
Aug 2015
i just started reading it and it was devastating that fuuka died. although i know the story is not about yuu's love interest but is there something to look forward to that i lost interest to continue reading it.. please let me know if their is a turn of events that will keep me to continue reading this one.. thank you so much.. i got sttucked to the chapter where fuuka died..
Aug 2, 2015 3:27 PM
Jul 2015
lizzy_nodame said:
i just started reading it and it was devastating that fuuka died. although i know the story is not about yuu's love interest but is there something to look forward to that i lost interest to continue reading it.. please let me know if their is a turn of events that will keep me to continue reading this one.. thank you so much.. i got sttucked to the chapter where fuuka died..

Hi there. I felt the same way as you did when I got to that chapter, about a week ago. However, I kept reading and it does indeed get a bit interesting around chapter 48. However, for the most part, the story after Fuuka's death did take a massive step down from where the story was. With Fuuka's death, it feels like this manga isn't even a romance manga anymore. Rather, the story turned into a band trying to live Fuuka's dream, or legacy if you will, by trying to rise to fame. I'm not sure how long the story will stay this way since it's still remaining with this "legend" theme as of right now. Nonetheless, I will tell you though that as of right now, the story seems to be picking up quite a bit and I'm starting to get excited again like back when Fuuka was alive. In my opinion, I'd recommend reading on if you're curious to see how the story picks up, or you should wait until the manga ends and see people's opinions on the manga as a whole before continuing, especially if you're main reason for reading this manga was for Fuuka Akitsuki's romance with Yuu, cuz sadly, she's dead and there's no supernatural stuff to bring her back (not trying to spoil anything, just speaking the cold hearted truth here.) But needless to say, I feel like the story is picking up well as of chapter 72. And at around chapter 48-50 something it's pretty intriguing as well.
JTLouieAug 2, 2015 3:33 PM
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Aug 6, 2015 4:07 AM
Aug 2015
Damn why did this happened, i was crying all night as though someone close to me passed away , damn fuuka we miss you , i just couldnt continue reading , damn
Aug 6, 2015 11:40 AM
Jul 2015
niggawhat said:
Damn why did this happened, i was crying all night as though someone close to me passed away , damn fuuka we miss you , i just couldnt continue reading , damn

You should consider continuing, the story is picking up and I'd say that it's coming to it's climax.
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Aug 10, 2015 9:00 AM

Jul 2014
I din't start crying when it showed the funeral part.
What really tore me up was when Misaki started crying, and telling Fuuka to wake up. that hit me like a truck.
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
Jul 2015
cloudandlight said:
I din't start crying when it showed the funeral part.
What really tore me up was when Misaki started crying, and telling Fuuka to wake up. that hit me like a truck.

That was pretty powerful not gonna lie. I still feel like Seo really half assed the funeral scene. I mean, he didn't even show Fuuka's parents!! That would have brought so much feels for the people who read Suzuka beforehand

"It Happens."
Oct 22, 2015 1:37 PM

Dec 2010
SEO, YOU AND YOUR FUCKING TRUCKS! I SWEAR, SEO, YOU'LL MAKE ME WANT TO BURN DOWN ALL THE TRUCKS IN THIS WORLD!
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Jan 21, 2016 3:45 PM

Jan 2013
welp, just read this chapter.

that was sad as fuck, and I don't like it.

I don't know if I can keep reading this.
Jan 24, 2016 11:09 AM

Oct 2011
Dafaq! Based on Suzuka & Kimi Machi I was sure that no matter what happened the MC would end up with Fuuka... but the hell? How can she die? And so early in the series (although the author did portray her perfectly so it feels like I've read 100 chapters about her)! C'mon, where can this manga possibly go without the main heroine :((((( Last chapter I thought she would be hospitalized so the MC could progress with the other girls before later returning to Fuuka... I totally didn't expect this and it made me feel horrible :(

Feb 7, 2016 5:21 AM
Sep 2012
uzee said:
Dafaq! Based on Suzuka & Kimi Machi I was sure that no matter what happened the MC would end up with Fuuka... but the hell? How can she die? And so early in the series (although the author did portray her perfectly so it feels like I've read 100 chapters about her)! C'mon, where can this manga possibly go without the main heroine :((((( Last chapter I thought she would be hospitalized so the MC could progress with the other girls before later returning to Fuuka... I totally didn't expect this and it made me feel horrible :(

yep ;( got that same, Seo why ;( ??
Feb 10, 2016 1:05 AM
Feb 2016
Does the Truck/Driver have some grudge against Suzuka ? killed her ex, and now her daugher..
Apr 18, 2016 6:03 AM

Apr 2016
AryaX said:
Does the Truck/Driver have some grudge against Suzuka ? killed her ex, and now her daugher..

Exactly my thought
She kinda deserve it after being such a b*tch
still loves her though

Jul 2, 2016 2:34 PM
Jul 2016
How could you ?
I watched it for her and she's died!!!
Be happy about your manga for yourself because it's finished to me in chapter 35 because you can't just kill the one reason this manga is good enough to read it
Sep 11, 2016 8:01 PM
Sep 2016
seo kouji really destroyed my day! to tell you the truth i was pissed... he really killed fuuka akitsuki and just replace fuuka aoi. the story didn't seem interesting anymore. i really didn't like the twist that he made. i'm not gonna read it anymore. but thanks anyway. i thought it would be a great anime but because of that one twist it ruined everything. it has 115 chapters already so i think fuuka akitsuki really died and there is nothing more to read this manga and it makes me sad. i hope seo kouji would rewrite the fuuka again delete the chapter 35 to 115 so fuuka will still be alive and it would be an interesting story again....
Sep 12, 2016 7:09 AM
Sep 2016
well i understand a little now but still it makes me sad. that the real FUUKA died..
and ever since then the story died. when fuuka died because it was her story all along but seo just killed it and change it.. I hope I won't read another manga like this anymore it really breaks my heart and makes me sad. I hope seo realized that it was wrong to kill fuuka akitsuki. because in the first place IT'S THE SEQUEL OF SUZUKA RIGHT? but why did he change and killed her? I can't really figure him out.. That's why I'm pissed just thinking about it makes me mad and sad... so to tell the truth he don't have any idea anymore to continue the story of fuuka that's why he just killed her and replace new fuuka aoi. so the story will continue.. so fuuka is not the sequel of suzuka anymore because fuuka akitsuki died.. hays SEO I HOPE YOU WILL DELETE STARTING CHAPTER 36 to 115 and rewrite it many of us don't like it because you destroyed it and it was very nice story to tell u the truth if fuuka didn't die and it will be very interesting because of that one twist and mistake you made it destroyed everything. Hopefully u can still change it..
Sep 12, 2016 7:10 AM
Sep 2016
well i understand a little now but still it makes me sad. that the real FUUKA died..
and ever since then the story died. when fuuka died because it was her story all along but seo just killed it and change it.. I hope I won't read another manga like this anymore it really breaks my heart and makes me sad. I hope seo realized that it was wrong to kill fuuka akitsuki. because in the first place IT'S THE SEQUEL OF SUZUKA RIGHT? but why did he change and killed her? I can't really figure him out.. That's why I'm pissed just thinking about it makes me mad and sad... so to tell the truth he don't have any idea anymore to continue the story of fuuka that's why he just killed her and replace new fuuka aoi. so the story will continue.. so fuuka is not the sequel of suzuka anymore because fuuka akitsuki died.. hays SEO I HOPE YOU WILL DELETE STARTING CHAPTER 36 to 115 and rewrite it many of us don't like it because you destroyed it and it was very nice story to tell u the truth if fuuka didn't die and it will be very interesting because of that one twist and mistake you made it destroyed everything. Hopefully u can still change it..
Sep 12, 2016 7:15 AM
Sep 2016
Edgarth said:
uzee said:

yep ;( got that same, Seo why ;( ??

yeah very sad you know hays why! so cruel i thought it will be a great manga like suzuka but in the end damn the feels
Sep 12, 2016 9:03 AM
Sep 2016
noob_senpai said:
Xari said:
This was great. I'm not sure why a lot of people suddenly want to drop this manga. Her death is incredibly impactful and will probably serve for a lot of character development. Tokyo Ghoul had a lot of deaths, but people loved it for its tragedy. I don't see why it has to be any different with Fuuka.

If she somehow gets reincarnated though ...

Why people want to drop this?
1. It ruined Suzuka, plus proved that Seo treats his characters as garbage. Not just Fuuka, her parents too. Will you be happy knowing that he would just do anything to anyone at anytime, just so he gets more attention? If no and you read his work further, prepare for ripping your d*ck off on a regular basis.
2. If you started reading it in the hope that it will go with the "usual" happy end, there is no point to continue. Not everyone wants to see depressing psychological struggles.
3. Killing off main characters became a cheap trick by now, used for publicity. ACTUAL work in making the story interesting is secondary or completely neglected.
4. In case your reason was to read it so far because she was a lovable character, losing interest now is normal. At this point, Yuu and his relationships aren't interesting enough to carry this further. Character development is difficult, if there is no character to develop.
5. Sensing that whatever he does after this is going to be a waste of time. If she comes back the rage train will hit again. If she is dead for good, very good writing skills are necessary to continue. If a new girl comes that is like her, it is just too typical. So whatever will happen will piss off people slowly (either because it is too standard, or because it is too extreme) - rage train will roll in again. Also, if this "genius" (more like genious) move will hit back at Seo in sales at one point, this can even get the axe.

SEO REALLY KILLED IT :(.... FUUKA WON"T COME BACK ANYMORE..
Oct 14, 2016 9:14 AM
Oct 2016
with me, fuuka is s Soul of story, and i feel painfull for suzuka, stop in 37 fuuka still alive with me.
Dec 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Sep 2015
Gawd this is so sad. I understand Yuu completely. I wonder if the band is gonna continue or disband because of Fuuka's death
Jan 7, 2017 12:36 AM

Dec 2011
I finally starts reading this and that was so unexpected :(
Seo done it now.Never did he kill off the main heroine and it's even the title of the manga.
Jan 9, 2017 3:16 PM
Dec 2014
I can not go on in life after these 2 dam chapters, Was apart of the Fuuka train and now that fuckin train wrecked and in cinders... My life is ...... gurgles blood
Mar 31, 2017 8:43 AM

Jan 2013
Now I've read ahead a bit and I will say the manga's story does get better, but this happening prevents it from being better than Suzuka imo. It had potential to be his best work but when you kill off someone like that just so the MC can get his shit together(Not like he really needed to) it comes off as a disgusting piece of literature. You developed the MC's in Suzuka just fine without the death of one of them, why choose to go for the extreme now. I will say though that people who have had this happen to them probably feel an even deeper connection to it than I do. Those guys must be fucking ruined though.
Apr 9, 2017 6:58 PM

Feb 2014
I haven't even started to read Fuuka but I know what happens, that's why I'm here.

But what I have to say is... Seo Kouji killed one of the only reasons I was planning to read Fuuka. which is: She was the daughter of Yamato and Suzuka.

Thanks Seo Kouji! Thanks! You have reached the point of drama over everything else.
TechOtakuApr 9, 2017 7:11 PM
Apr 11, 2017 8:39 AM
Apr 2017
DeadZeroSource said:
TSM_Flux said:

Also, for those of us who have read Suzuka...this just destroys us. After everything Yamato and Suzuka went through...all for Fuuka at the end, and to have it ripped away in an accident. I probably felt more than I should have for fictional characters, but god damnit...it must be raining...

yes this just totally ruined Suzuka for me.. I do remember their struggle during that time... both her parents hardship.. it was a beautiful story.. i even remember them praying for her safe delivery... and then Seo just killed her within 1 chapter? It's like this chapter is relaying to me that Suzuka was just a total waste to read...

and now Seo please enlighten us next chapter what is this fucking crap "legend" is all about?

Right. I was reading and honestly my first thought... (First time I've ever got emotionally attached to the Characters of an Anime/Manga. Or honestly even in general) but my first thought was "WTF are you kidding this is going to destroy Suzuka!" My girls gonna shatter. If you are still around both of you I'd like to have some conversations with you two if you have free time thanks.
May 9, 2017 6:35 AM

Jan 2014
CallMeJeddi said:
DeadZeroSource said:

yes this just totally ruined Suzuka for me.. I do remember their struggle during that time... both her parents hardship.. it was a beautiful story.. i even remember them praying for her safe delivery... and then Seo just killed her within 1 chapter? It's like this chapter is relaying to me that Suzuka was just a total waste to read...

and now Seo please enlighten us next chapter what is this fucking crap "legend" is all about?

Right. I was reading and honestly my first thought... (First time I've ever got emotionally attached to the Characters of an Anime/Manga. Or honestly even in general) but my first thought was "WTF are you kidding this is going to destroy Suzuka!" My girls gonna shatter. If you are still around both of you I'd like to have some conversations with you two if you have free time thanks.

sorry its been awhile just put a holler post on my profile page, and btw I kinda run this Fuuka page on facebook feel free to discuss any matters there...heres the link:
https://www.facebook.com/Fuuka.SeoKouji/?ref=br_rs
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 17, 2017 8:42 AM
May 2017
Amalader said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a sad chapter. I wonder how the story will develop now.

So how is she the main character if it's the last we gonna se of her?...
Jul 17, 2019 6:00 AM

Mar 2019
WTF she died?? Here I was expecting some nice story between her, yuu and the band -.- there's so many more chapters.. Uhh is it worth continuing..
Apr 18, 2020 6:06 PM
Feb 2020
I’m dead inside. I expected a minor injury. Bold move, let’s see what happens next...
Apr 14, 2021 8:14 AM
Jan 2021
I am heavily depressed, seriously no one could have imagined this twist in plot
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.