Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2014 4:04 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Boingo's stand finally turned into a oneshot, I've already read it in Stardust Crusaders but glad to read it again in a higher quality format.
Jun 7, 2015 9:59 AM

Jan 2015
The commentary from Rohan Kishibe was a nice touch.
Jan 22, 2016 1:52 AM

Jan 2011
It was pretty meh, but I liked Rohan's commentary.
Jan 31, 2019 6:09 AM

May 2016
It's just a collection of all the Thoth scenes with some additional drawings of what actually happened outside the Stand's visuals. There's a really unusual series of pages with just Boingo so I assume it's supposed to be like a motion comic

I liked Rohan's commentary that was very positive toward Boingo's supposed talent only to get more and more negative once he found out that he didn't actually write and drew it.

Jul 29, 2019 9:02 PM

Nov 2018
I guess it was worth a read just to see some of the pages that weren't featured in the manga.
Jul 11, 2020 4:19 PM
Apr 2020
I wouldn’t call it the best, but it is worth a read just to see all of the pages up close, something you don’t get with the anime.
Feb 4, 2021 11:03 AM

Aug 2017
Would be interesting to know Araki's inspirations behind the artstyle. I have heta-uma artists in mind but can't confirm whether Araki's aware of them.
Oct 31, 2022 9:01 PM

Jan 2021
It's JoJo, I love it even if it's pretty random. It was just nice seeing the actual perspective of the manga. I've putting it off for so long but just decided to read it because why not. Also the commentary from Rohan was cool and funny at the end.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.