Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2014 11:00 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What you do for the person you love... pretty funny like always! Let's see what's next.
Aug 25, 2016 6:56 AM

Feb 2013
That is a really original haircut.
Mar 6, 2018 1:22 PM

Nov 2016
Feel sry for Tanabe,that guy is too nice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2021 2:37 AM
Jul 2018
First off, POOR TANABE. I was glad we were finally getting another episode centered around him, but yet again it's just him being the butt of everyone else's jokes. ;( I know his BO, and now breath, reeks.. but my guy devoured a body-sized gyoza, then jumped into a river to save a drowning child with a full stomach and nausea, and finally almost drowned to death, somehow surviving with CPR. Man, just for that I'm gonna have to give him a MAL Favorite. ;-;

Second half of the episode: Izawa, Izawa, Izawa... you fool. You're dead set on Hojo when you've got Kamiya. (And yeah, this episode confirms that she's switched from crushing on Kinoshita to crushing on Izawa.) I mean, the chick actually accepts you for the heathen you are.
It's always painful to see unrequited love in anime. It's so hard, in this life, to find someone who longs to spend time with you -- and just when someone has defeated the odds and achieved such, they're fixated on someone that is 1. uninterested in them, and 2. pales in comparison to the person crushing on them.

And Kamiya is truly a good character. It was cool how she called Izawa's haircut his "philosophy" .. something he shouldn't have to change, even if it isn't "fabulous". Well put. Some people just have a niche that's intertwined with their soul, and they should never be forced to abandon said niche.

I do have to say that Izawa seemed genuinely grateful for the haircut the club gave him. What a shame he got trolled. Because someone like Izawa showed genuine appreciation towards the club -- and actually complimented their haircutting abilities -- something I wouldn't have expected from him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ike! Ina-chuu Takkyuubu Episode 18 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jun 14, 2014

5 by DrummerYYZ »»
Apr 9, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Ike! Ina-chuu Takkyuubu Episode 26 Discussion

qwerty1337 - Jun 8, 2010

18 by Inudrew »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Ike! Ina-chuu Takkyuubu Episode 6 Discussion

6 by doliwaq »»
Nov 1, 2023 5:27 PM

Poll: » Ike! Ina-chuu Takkyuubu Episode 10 Discussion

6 by doliwaq »»
Nov 1, 2023 5:27 PM

Poll: » Ike! Ina-chuu Takkyuubu Episode 9 Discussion

6 by doliwaq »»
Nov 1, 2023 5:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.