Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2014 5:26 AM
May 2013
So I just saw this movie the other day and wanted MAL's thoughts and opinions on it.
Personally speaking I really enjoyed it. More than I enjoyed the last two movies that I went to see which was Godzilla and X-men DFP. The parts were Tom Cruise's character was getting constantly killed over and over during training were hilarious and I have to say that the plot to the movie was something I haven't seen before. My only real grind with this movie was the ending. It felt like a total cop out, just letting it end that way with everybody alive and happy b/c that's what they thought the viewers might enjoy more. (Happy endings mean more money & a sequel right :D? )
Jun 8, 2014 8:26 AM

Jan 2011
Great movie. Also a good Sci-fi. But i still prefer Elysium.
Jun 9, 2014 4:42 AM

Oct 2013
I haven't seen the movie but I'm reading the manga 'All you need is kill'.
I think I'll watch the movie after the manga finishes.
Jun 9, 2014 9:49 AM

Mar 2012
It was pretty meh. It's just Groundhog Day, but with action and a lousy end.
Jun 10, 2014 3:00 AM

Feb 2014
Tyrant10 said:
I haven't seen the movie but I'm reading the manga 'All you need is kill'.
I think I'll watch the movie after the manga finishes.

The manga's been finished. And in this case the movie>the manga. The book>both though.
Jun 10, 2014 3:11 AM

Mar 2014
SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I only watched it yesterday and it's already become one of my favorite movies, but I will disagree -the end was still just a little bit of a let down. Personally I would have had the Rita (the main girl) remember all of the times she died with the guy so that he won't have to make her fall in love with him... again... for like the millionth time... yeah... but still I guess one or two main character deaths wouldn't been that bad either...
Also if I were Bill (the main guy) and I knew where the Alpha was and I just got set up by... Kimmel was it? I would have been like "fine your lost, I was gonna save you all but I'm good with you just sending a whole army of people to Paris and learning your lesson...
Morals are just pretty words that contradict each other, are only purposed and promoted so you act like others want you to because it's convenient for them and get YOU no where.

that's why I make my own morals and don't care about what the others think of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-self defense is self defense- even if it means wiping out whatever friends and family I may have left

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7907 by zzz »»
4 hours ago

» Ryusei Otome GALACTIA

GinIonSui - Jun 14

2 by GinIonSui »»
4 hours ago

» How do you get book recommendations

JaniSIr - Jun 15

3 by JkayW »»
5 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3535 by JkayW »»
6 hours ago

» last.fm

Eikonomachia - Mar 8

18 by fatnat1234 »»
Yesterday, 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.