Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2014 11:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>Sure I want to kill you, but not today.
The time will come soon....I know it. I'm really curious to see what roles the Director will play though. I mean, damn just look @ those eyes.
Jun 1, 2014 12:35 PM

Apr 2010
Well that escalated quickly, but was amazing nonetheless. Let me copy my opinion from another place...I liked slice rumblings lol, it was the slowest part of the chapter, and being slow is good.. Anyway yeah it felt quite rushed, and that's never a good sign. I'm guessing either the author is trying hard to not be canceled, throwing twists left and right or it is already canceled and he's trying to at least finish this first big arc. I sure didn't get a good vibe from this, that's for sure. But it was good and interesting, I liked it a lot the last 4-5 pages were amazing everything coming together and making a lot of sense. The mc secret is still up in the air tho, where it ended there's still lots to cover! I just can't see it ending that soon. That's why I think it might just be a desperate move from the author, just going all out. Another thing.. This sure is reminding me of the first drrr arc, and that's great, the author touch sure is present and I love it!
TiagoCostaJun 1, 2014 6:38 PM
Jun 1, 2014 7:32 PM

May 2011
Yeah, we got introduced to some new people who are really important to these character's pasts. A lot to chew on at once, I hope it all comes together nicely rather than being rushed like it feels like it is going. D:
Jun 1, 2014 7:57 PM

Apr 2010
fiore777 said:
Yeah, we got introduced to some new people who are really important to these character's pasts. A lot to chew on at once, I hope it all comes together nicely rather than being rushed like it feels like it is going. D:
You gave a good point there, feeling rushed or not will depend on how stuff will go on now... Introductions can be made in various styles, sometimes quicker other slower, but how things will go on from that point (battles and Stuff) is how we really feel the rush on the story telling.
Jun 1, 2014 10:00 PM

Jul 2013
Aerith, is that you? That director sure held a striking resemblance to her, but I love how Narita pulls these twists. One second, I'm thinking Jig is about to settle things with the director, then next I find out that it was actually a dragon, and the real director was working with Slice all along. It was also smart that Slice made Alice and Troma his bodyguards, cause he's basically killing two birds with one stone, he has Alice working for him and with Troma there, she can't do anything about it. I think Slice and the Director's plan is to try to get the police distracted with that dragon so that they can Jig, and with Alice & Troma guarding Slice, they can't help Jig out. That just leaves the Assassination Guild and the Cyborg Soldier School, which makes me wonder what Laika may be doing.

This was an awesome chapter, but I get this terrible feeling that things may be wrapping up soon considering how things have been going in this arc, I hope that's not the case though.
Jun 2, 2014 2:09 AM

Apr 2010
I've re-read the chapter looking for anything I could have missed, and slice talks about those 2 being bodyguards for 2 weeks, if this isn't rushed to end it will still take some time. Chapter 15 pace will say a lot about the future of this manga.
Jun 3, 2014 5:51 PM

Jun 2013
The orphanage director showed up already? I feel like they're going to end this series soon if she got introduced this soon.
Dec 8, 2014 5:02 AM

Jun 2013
A new farce has started.. Such badass..
then the director shows up

More topics from this board

» Stealth Symphony Chapter 11.5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

4 by Neostorm-X »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:47 PM

Poll: » Stealth Symphony Chapter 20 Discussion

27CansOfTuna - Jul 14, 2014

23 by Yurue »»
Apr 27, 2016 6:35 PM

Poll: » Stealth Symphony Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

11 by bleachsai »»
Dec 8, 2014 5:26 AM

Poll: » Stealth Symphony Chapter 16 Discussion

45Ravager - Jun 16, 2014

8 by bleachsai »»
Dec 8, 2014 5:17 AM

Poll: » Stealth Symphony Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2014

9 by bleachsai »»
Dec 8, 2014 5:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.