Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2009 9:12 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Old school Harem. I really loved this.
Feb 22, 2012 3:01 AM

Sep 2011
Not gonna lie this episode made me laugh alot, loved it. Ryoko is so kawaii
Dec 17, 2012 10:35 PM

Jun 2010
No barely-there sci-fi plot that barely makes any sense and it doesn't take the love triangle seriously for a second. Much better than the first OVA.
Jan 6, 2015 12:35 AM

Sep 2014
This ep was full of lol. My first time seeing the harem antics at work.

5/5 for pure comedy and Ryoko vs Ayeka.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Jun 4, 2015 3:16 AM

Jan 2012
Everyone getting along at the end ,good.

Oct 6, 2015 6:54 AM

Nov 2013
This... was... just... too much... oh god.

This special was a nice way to conclude the first OVA series. It was basically completely stuffed with crude jokes. Definitely Washuu was in her element here; "strictly medical", huh, Washuu? Right, I get ya, for the evolution of science and technology, sacrifices must be made. I understand now...

Also, yay for more fanservice as well.

Aeka and Ryouko were pretty funny here too. They're trying so hard to win Tenchi's affection, but with no success, while Mihoshi simply just stays true to herself and gets him to say something sweet in return. I guess this proves once again that you should let your heart do the talking, huh?

Tenchi's grandfather is also just priceless, trying to make all of the girls into his girlfriends. Great special!
"No matter how wonderful a memory is, there comes a time when you have to move on and start living in the present. Dwelling on past happiness doesn't bring true happiness. You don't need to fill your arms with happy memories from the past. There's plenty of happiness right in front of you. Just reach out and grab it. I want us to look towards the future together." --- Yaya Hanatsu
Jul 27, 2016 4:27 AM
Oct 2011
Gotta love how the spirit that Ryoko and Ayeka combined couldn't handle Washu takes care of without even trying. This is the episode which established Washu's badass credits for me.
Oct 14, 2016 4:01 AM

Dec 2015
A lot of fun in this comedy episode showing the everyday life of Masaka's house freeloaders. What is nice is that despite the fact the triangle clearly grew into a harem, all the additions are played out exclusively for comedy purposes. I wonder how a heir prince became such a grandfather, actively trying to romantically tie several girls to his grandson.

Enjoyment: 5/5 I didn't see the 45 minutes pass by.
Score: 7/10

No one wrote about the hints of a new intrigue I noticed so I must be wrong about them: the foretelling dream about a certain Tokimi and what Mihoshi's superior was trying to say (about the grandfather, right?)
Rei_IIIOct 14, 2016 4:05 AM
Feb 3, 2020 5:45 PM
Jul 2018
Golly, even to this day I would love a house like the Masakis, lol.

Washu is the best, 4 real. This whole episode is just a comedic, feel good one!
Mar 15, 2022 11:42 AM
Mar 2019
I hate Harem's, but i did laugh at the cooking.
Glad to finally get it off the list.
Apr 23, 2023 11:03 AM

Feb 2022
I remember watching this as a kid so, this episode was very hilariousšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.