Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru!

Japanese: 俺は彼女を信じてる!

Source: Visual novel
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 24 min.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Jul 31, 2012
Issakusakuya (All reviews)
This is a nice, high quality hentai. It's netorare, but not the bad kind of netorare, because the main character is a dunce that said himself that he's too incompetent for his girlfriend. Whereas the other guy is much cooler and more attractive. There's a lot to like in this one. There aren't any overly-repetitive frames.

What stood out in this hentai for me were the situations where they end up having sex. It's original and wonderful. If you like hentai in general I think you'll enjoy this one.
Jun 22, 2011
darthsait (All reviews)
Ok, this is NTR. just a heads up. That means the main male protagonist has his girlfriend cheating on him. If you dont like things like that, you will hate this series because she is a slut. simple. I personally dont like NTR but the main female protagonist is hot so its easy to get off. lol. yea. i went there. as far as stroy and all that other crap goes, its a hentai. you either care, or you shrug it off.

Story is simple, guy gets reloacated, girlfriend gets lonely, went out to drink with a sempai and ended up sucking his dick. read more
Jun 9, 2016
GernisontheKing (All reviews)
I really enjoyed this hentai a lot. When I first saw it I was like nope I hate this then I rewatched it and liked it. Best NTR hentai out there I really hope they make a part 2 soon.

If they do make the second episode I wonder if the boyfriend is going to find out about his girlfriend's sex friend and will he get his revenge and have sex with one of her friends or will they break up and go their separate ways. Maybe we'll never know.

Overall this hentai gets a 10/10. The character development was perfect and I love how they read more
Mar 3, 2018
Hentai_Elite (All reviews)
Hentai Elite here, this time talking about whatever this was.

I'm a man who can appreciate a variety of fetishes, therefore I don't frown too hard at a little NTR.
If it's done well.

This falls to do so and is rather lackluster as a whole. There's not a lot to work with here and I'm not just talking about the story. The sex scenes themselves are overall an utter disappointment. The amount of content in them is unacceptable.

The StOrY, if you even care enough is basically; Man has to work away, distanced from his girlfriend and comes home on weekends. The girlfriend hangs out with her friends read more
Dec 19, 2017
KiliianSleipnir (All reviews)
ok, they synopsis here on MAL is ENTIRELY misleading! yeah, the BF is away for work for a month but the couple visits each other 2 times in the episode; and NO there are NO office girls tempting the BF! there is only ONE scene of the BF at work and he's on his cellphone talking with his GF amongst a whole bunch of other salarymen. this episode is ALL about the rich and pretty male senpai from the GF's tennis club 'enjoyable raping' the GF orally and then anally in the couple's apartment's living room while the BF is asleep in their bedroom down read more