Dokidoki Little Ooyasan

Source: Other
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 15 min.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Aug 27, 2018
x3o2 (All reviews)
[Spoiler free]

Did you ever wonder how old can a loli be? Well this show will answer that! Not really much to this show since they didn't even bother finding an interesting plot but that's fine since our main girl is around twice the size of MC's dick. You may wonder waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait these, isn't that like? a loli-sized loli? well worry not since she is a lot older than the MC !

Now for the less interesting part, the art is good, they made sure to portray her height as well as possible, there are a few adorable loli moments and enough sex scenes.

Story - 6
Art - read more
Nov 30, 2019
JustARandomUser (All reviews)
This is a top hentai simply because it appeals to the average male fantasy in an easy-going wholesome way.

With its simple yet effective plot it's exactly what you'd want out of a hentai. With lots of varying ~scenes~ from shower to cosplay to baking it can appeal to the average person’s more simple fantasies. Why does hentai have to have an elaborate plot with sinister undertones or cliff-hangers when you can have a nice simple hentai. And that my friend is Dokidoki Little Ooyasan.

Characters are your simple (big) male and the female is a little-lady (not to be confused with a loli). Our heroine is read more
Oct 18, 2020
Hentaigasm69 (All reviews)
I like Episode 1 and that's it...the rest is just too "in your face" with the Loli stuff and makes me feel awkward.

Story 3
Nothing special really

Art 9
Art looks Amazing even better than some newer Animes i watched

Sound 9
It's Great

Character 3
Just as i said don't like Lolis in Hentai and the male character i thought was horrible a younger character would fit this Hentai much better instead of this jacked guy

Enjoyment 3
Didn't enjoy it much past Episode 1 i felt the need to delete my History so the FBI can't arrest me