Edit Anime Information

Type: ONA
Aired: Dec 21, 2017 to Apr 5, 2018
Licensors: None found, add some
Source: Web manga
Duration: 19 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Feb 1, 2018
blaice (All reviews)
Seeing as there is no review for the second season, I felt it obligatory to write one. I am doing so on a shoddy laptop, so forgive me for any grammatical errors.

The second season continues where the last left off. I will admit that the final girl shown causes a little confusion as to how she was doing what she was doing at the end of the first season, considering her position in the second, but it is a harem anime about magic, so I got over it. The biggest difference between the first season and the second is probably the tone. read more
Apr 10, 2018
Whoahoho (All reviews)
Niyan Niyan Niyan Nihao niyan
GooJasu Derihasu dekarucha

Ok, so I just finish watching this sequel of Aishen Qiakeli-ing, and frankly it ain't that bad. but it ain't that good either, but then again they really gave it a very good try, so:

Mediocre 5, Story:

Well, as you know , them Chinese basically took any anime that has a harem theme in it and adopted it for their own, it was pretty much as the same as any Jap anime that has a harem thing , but to them Chinese that kind of plot would be called " Xiu Luo Chang" which is basically a kind read more
Jun 25, 2018
Yukikaze_sama (All reviews)
After enjoyable first season that ended with sequel teaser, I had pretty high hopes for this one. And while it kept the “freshness” resulting (probably) from being chinese anime, I’m generally disappointed.
I felt like this season was considerably weaker than previous one. Without going into overly detailed comparison, I’ll just focus on the most noticeable points, both good and bad:
Bad drama. Too much and too over the top. Villains were just cheap and cheesy. I actually liked how girls problems were shown and solved in first season, but here it wasn’t fun to watch.
Useless and forgotten elements in story. Without spoiling too much, I mean read more
Jul 8, 2018
AnimeFan48 (All reviews)
Story: so the anime pretty much starts where season 1 (in a sense) ending with Sandy falling from the school roof and wanting Hayoi but sandy didn't want to live anymore cause of the way her life was (not gonna spoil what happened with sandy) so after that with sandy you really just get a bunch of stuff with all the girls and hayoi weather it be Hayoi finding Xuan crown in time for a con or finally finding out to what happened to make Xueli the way she is to them getting lost in the woods cause of Xueli and to Mei actually having read more