Edit Anime Information

Kazoku Robinson Hyouryuuki: Fushigi na Shima no Flone

English: The Swiss Family Robinson: Flone of the Mysterious Island
Synonyms: Sekai Meisaku Gekijou, Robinson Family Lost at Sea: Flone of the Marvelous Island, Swiss Family Robinson (TV)
Japanese: 家族ロビンソン漂流記ふしぎな島のフローネ

Type: TV
Aired: Jan 4, 1981 to Dec 27, 1981
Premiered: Winter 1981
Broadcast: Sundays at 19:30 (JST)
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Nippon Animation
Source: Novel
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: G - All Ages

Dec 10, 2017
Chouquette (All reviews)
I've never written a review before, but I felt the need to do so!

Story: I loved the story. It was VERY useful in case you get stranded on an island. Real life tips are amazing and what I'm THE HAPPIEST with is the consistency of the story parts. I'm a huge WMT fan and this has just been a joy. Wonderful slice of life. I cried so much at some parts.

Art- As a big fan of old style animes, the art is perfect to me. Simple but nicely done.

Sound - I've lit. downloaded episodes to post sounds from it how wonderful it was.

Character read more
Apr 3, 2015
mottowers (All reviews)
Story:
Basically a family of five people got shipwrecked and crashed onto a stranded island. They have to survive and wait for someone to find them. It's pretty interesting and you can learn a few survival tips from this anime! (I learned how to cut a tree down lol)

Art;
The art style is old (so the characters have weird faces) so depending on your taste I cannot say that this is good or bad. It's not so HD though... The trees look awesome. The nature is everywhere.... YAY!

Sound:
Not bad. you can hear a lot nature stuff. They all sound legit. Wolves sound like dog growls and read more