Edit Anime Information

Producers: Kodansha
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Studio Pierrot
Source: Original
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: G - All Ages

Jul 6, 2015
MamiPeach (All reviews)
I stumbled across a screenshot of Creamy Mami one day, and thought Mami looked like such a silly character that I needed to know who the heck she was. After googling various images of her, I felt the urge to watch an episode or two.

I finished the whole anime in about two weeks. That's huge for me.

The characters were so unique and lively, sticking to the same personality throughout the series. It was especially exciting to see Morisawa Yuu, the main character, display such childlike and immature qualities, as it read more
Dec 30, 2017
BluePikmin11 (All reviews)
After reading the Moe Manifesto (A book that covers the history of moe, full of interviews from creators of moe work), I really wanted to look into some of the early 80s series mentioned. There were two series that caught my eye, Creamy Mami and Minky Momo. I could not find subs for the latter, so I decided to watch Mami since all of its episodes were subbed. I did not know what I would be getting myself into. Somehow, I was pretty hooked.

Creamy Mami is one of the most unique magical girl series I have seen. What stands out with this anime is how read more