Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 5:17 PM

Apr 2022
jeeez kirishima was getting freaky with it, well yoshino handled it better than i expected. already knew it was gonna be crazy from the author's note about censorship at the beginning lol.
Feb 6, 2:05 AM

Apr 2016
The author should look up how being unconscious work. This chapter was too fantasy like.
Feb 6, 6:27 AM
Aug 2022
what was that bro...
Feb 7, 8:14 AM

Jan 2024
I get that it's a seinen genre and it contains MATURE themes but I am just worried about the implications of Kirishima's actions later on? Also, why is Yoshino not icked by it 😭 it was SA for me, it is so traumatizing. It doesn't help that Yoshino is kind of oblivious to those things...
Feb 7, 9:12 AM

Jun 2009
Reply to acespanol
I get that it's a seinen genre and it contains MATURE themes but I am just worried about the implications of Kirishima's actions later on? Also, why is Yoshino not icked by it 😭 it was SA for me, it is so traumatizing. It doesn't help that Yoshino is kind of oblivious to those things...
@acespanol Pls leave the internet, it's not save for you out here lol

I can't say it was bad, I don't think he was fully unconscious, since that would be impossible
but half conscious, not that's something I'm no stranger with, happened a lot at the start in my recent relationship, tho of course at one point they did wake up and asked me/watched me if I was okay with it lol
seeing how batshit crazy Kirishima is for Yoshino I'm not surprised that he went that route while being half conscious

At the end tho: it is a manga, and no IRL Yoshino was harmed
such a behavior is IRL of course only okay if both parties have agreed to consent without consent – what me and my s//o have (like when we're drunk, or when we're half asleep, and technically unable to consent, but we already agreed on consenting non-consent, so it's alright)

but it's a manga about Yakuza and a crazy Yandere like SadoMaso who's crazy for her and ready to kill for Yoshino, so this should come to no surprise to no one
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Jun 2009
Reply to TasoM
The author should look up how being unconscious work. This chapter was too fantasy like.
@TasoM
At first I was of the same opinion as you but someone pointed out that sexsomnia is a real life disorder: "Sexsomnia, also referred to as "sleep sex," is a sleep disorder characterized by engaging in sexual behavior while sleeping. Similar to sleepwalking and sleep talking, sexsomnia is a parasomnia, which is a sleep behavior that happens when you are in a sleep state that is between sleeping and waking. When someone is experiencing sexsomnia, they engage in sexual activity—including masturbation and sex with others—during non-rapid eye movement sleep.1 People who have sexsomnia do not have any recollection of what they did, and there is often shame and embarrassment associated with having the disorder." Source: https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-sexsomnia-5221914

If that wouldn't have been a real life disorder and the sexual assault would have been just played for laughs or fanservice I would have been grossed out. But Kirishima sincerely apologized and really didn't seem to have any recollection of the event. He looked very guilty and ashamed.

It's also heavily implied he was happy he didn't go all the way because he would have preferred to be awake for that since he truly likes Yoshino.
Mar 11, 12:52 AM

Jul 2021
The fuck I didn't know there is an uncensored version. I dun remember much anyways.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Alls910 - May 2

0 by Alls910 »»
May 2, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2017

9 by Bubblyn »»
Feb 21, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 35 Discussion

akemi2407 - Oct 31, 2023

2 by HazelShonenFan »»
Feb 17, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 34 Discussion

CQLLIST - Dec 2, 2023

1 by HazelShonenFan »»
Feb 17, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Chapter 37 Discussion

ryzxgum - Nov 13, 2023

1 by CQLLIST »»
Dec 2, 2023 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.