Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 5, 11:01 PM
Apr 2023
I only hope there will be a third season....
Jan 6, 2:02 AM
Sep 2014
fdsdsfdsfdsfdfsfdsfds
Jan 6, 3:34 PM
Jul 2020
Bond my beloved<3
Jan 7, 6:13 AM

Oct 2022
Thought with this season spy family fell off but after seeing the remaining episodes, it was not that bad.
7/10
Jan 7, 6:17 AM
Mar 2016
why Megan Shipman cannot continue to voice Anya while she completed voice Rika in Girlfriend, Girlfriend?
Jan 7, 6:27 AM
Mar 2016
Bryn voiced Anya so professionally that I didn't even notice that Anya's voice actress swapped. It's so hard to notice without the information provided.
Jan 7, 9:32 AM

Mar 2015
A fun episode of Loid and Bond's adventure, resulting in a heartwarming moment between the two of them at the end of it.

I liked this season very much, especially when they were in the cruise ship, it was filled with exciting action, comedy, and heartwarming moments.

Super excited for the sequel. 9/10
Jan 8, 6:49 AM
Dec 2023
mm okay, not too much for ending the season tho, but enjoyable regardless
Jan 8, 9:46 AM

Sep 2014
Reply to Nikmomo93
@Comander-07 Those are just a PV from season 2 episodes....
@Nikmomo93 ... and there wouldnt be anything to preview if there was no new cour
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 11, 7:02 AM
Sep 2018
love Anyas expressions in every episode always makes me laugh
Jan 11, 12:18 PM
Apr 2018
IT was ok, the first season was much better though
Jan 12, 9:36 AM
Jun 2020
It was Cute and Fun to watch
But season 2 was slightly deviating from the Mission
Jan 13, 8:33 AM
Jul 2023
si te bancas los capítulos de transición de un arco a otro, vale totalmente la pena seguir está historia uwu
Jan 13, 5:47 PM
May 2020
watched it with my lil sister she loves the show and gotta say its a very wholesome, soul healing show highly recommend to anyone that had a long day to watch this with warm blankets to keep warm
Jan 13, 6:31 PM

Jun 2014
Bond is a good dog, and tries his best to do the right thing. Thankfully, Anya's telepathic ability allowed her to understand that Bond saved that puppy from the burning building.

Can't wait until the sequel comes out! This show is always fun to watch. :)

Jan 13, 7:19 PM
Jan 2021
So this episode focuses primarily on Bond and Twilight’s relationship. I didn’t know that Twilight was putting him through such training and I’m not surprised that Franky has to be the guinea pig. It’s not like Twilight has any other associates that would willingly help (besides Fiona Frost of course).

Bond did a great job trying to prevent certain futures from happening, but he caused some misunderstandings as a result. That kid got THREE SCOOPS rather than two and the old man didn’t get hit by the bicyclist, so that’s a win!

Anya and Yor were just chilling and maybe Bond will have more involvement in Operation Strix.

Also in that slideshow, I knew Franky rescuing a damsel in distress was completely CAP. If he had such capabilities, he wouldn’t be struggling to get a girlfriend.

One main criticism that I just thought about with this season is that yes it focuses on the cast outside of Twilight and Anya and gives them more substance, it has no real focus on anything with the main mission, for Twilight to meet with Donovan Desmond. There could have been something as simple as Twilight getting an invite for something that’s months away and in the meantime he waits. At least thing progress is being made.

I’m assuming next season will have more focus on that… hopefully…
Jan 16, 12:39 AM
Feb 2021
Really Wholesome
Jan 17, 8:29 PM

Jan 2022
500 characters or less lol I love how Yor entertains Anya with her silly side projects. Poor Bond's mission failed hahaha the stuck up kid ended up with 3 scoops /: Anya was the missing piece to Bond's potential saving of the day. That pug was clearly inferior to Bond on an astronomical scale. The fact that Loid is having conversations with Bond is absolutely hilarious because like?? A dog shouldn't understand what you're saying lmaooo the way Bond shrank had me dying. Poor Frankie hasn't found love yet. I absolutely loved this season. It was so much better than the 2nd part of season 1. We got to see waaay more of Yor and Bond. I really appreciate the fact that they highlighted both the strengths and overall badassness of both characters.
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 20, 2:50 PM

Feb 2014
Finished Spy X Family S2. Absolutely loved it. My favorite thing about this season is that theme of wanting to maintain and protect the family was very prevalent especially with the cruise arc with Yor.

Great comedy, smooth animation, wholesome moments, and a chill atmosphere overall.

I saw some people complain on here that they’re getting a little burnt from the repetitive nature of the story, but I don’t really mind personally. I quite enjoy the dynamic of the plot and that a lot of it is mostly episodic with some over arching elements. It’s just a joy to watch for me.

Overall, 9/10.
Jan 21, 6:02 AM
Dec 2023
just incredible every ep is soo sweet
Jan 21, 6:03 AM
Dec 2023
just incredible every ep is soo sweet
Jan 22, 11:28 PM

Nov 2023
The end of Season 2 for Spy x Family and it ended on a good note.

Bond got a lot of screen time and we got to see him use his ability to help people avoid bad situations. The boy with the ice cream, the old man, and the dog they saved from the fire. They also catch the arsonist as well.

Overall, I liked Season 2 but felt like there was too much filler. I don't know, some episodes felt like it didn't add to the plot but we got to learn more about the characters.

I think the Cruise Adventure Arc was when the show shined as I enjoyed it a lot more than the other episodes.

DevonniusJan 22, 11:31 PM
Jan 24, 10:14 PM
Dec 2023
very good anime ^^
Jan 25, 6:30 AM
Jun 2013
Another enjoyable season though I didn't think it would end with a bond episode though it was nice to get some more screen time with the cute dog. It was also kind of cute seeing him trying to show his worth to loid and them ending up bonding and even making loid laugh.
Jan 27, 5:31 AM
Nov 2022
love this show specially yor parts but wish there was more of loid
Jan 28, 12:25 AM

Aug 2019
I have mixed feelings with this session. Yor started to think what she is being an assassin for which i like but they left it somewhat unanswered as to what her resolution was. I want her to quit, she really doesn't have a tason to continue being an assassin but the show gave me the feeling that she wants to continue to "keep this peace".

Frost girl is great. And i like how becky is aiming for twilight :D
I was really warming up to yor but if she continues being an assassin then ill be mad
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 9:54 AM
May 2013
Really like his anime, as managed finished watching season 2 now, from end clip, look like as if S3 might be coming next, when they release it.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 30, 8:08 PM
Jan 2019
I little underwelming for the season finale but ok
Feb 3, 4:22 AM
Nov 2023
Bond wanted respect and praise from Loid and he at last got it. Bond is very cute. Bond also got some screen time to show off. I'm happy for the Forger family.

Anya is quite mature..she understands and acts as an adult. Giving a stella star really impressed me on how she loves Bond and Loid. I want her to be safe and happy always.

Everyone are happy and this season had a good ending.
Feb 7, 4:37 AM
Jan 2022
Spy family is best anime
Feb 11, 3:30 AM
Jul 2023
No cliff hanger, mainly just focused on the cute and family part of the show.
Feb 17, 4:56 AM
Apr 2023
This season was amazing. The multiple episodes from the story on the ship was amazing. How Anya was able to help Yor in a situation and to distract Loid, was incredibly funny.
Feb 17, 9:46 AM
Apr 2021
A great ending to series 2! can't wait to see whats next especially with Code White coming out soon!
Feb 21, 7:40 AM
Jun 2019
Great last epi of the season
Feb 21, 6:17 PM
Mar 2023
bond development was cool
Mar 3, 3:09 PM

Nov 2016
felt very much like the 1st season where bond got to do some stuff iirc. theyll prolly make a part 2 as well since nothing really happened this season

i also feel like this is turning into gintama, there was a serious issue, but its not progressing any further
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Mar 19, 3:34 AM

Mar 2023
wet Bond reminds me of a wet koala. lol
Mar 23, 5:05 AM

May 2015
Bond and Loid take a bit of time to get on the same wavelength, but when they do the city is a lot safer for it. I'm glad this season 2 gave us the Yor action we've been missing from season 1! Great stuff, now I can't wait to see the movie.
Mar 24, 10:28 AM

Aug 2021
Sinto que o anime perdeu o foco do tema principal... assistir porque não gosto de deixar anime incompleto. Entretanto, não sei se assistirei uma nova temporada.

Mar 29, 2:30 AM
Oct 2023
It was really nice, And I like the humor in this anime
Apr 5, 10:08 AM

Jul 2020
such a great episode!! they slayed with this one!
Apr 10, 12:52 AM

Apr 2016
Can't believe they put it over the top with Bond! XD I thought it was a mistake to end the season with a story focused on Bond; but damn it was fucking cool to see him and Loid working together, then sharing a heartfelt moment :') Those heartfelt moments get me every time!

Great season! Not EVERYTHING was gold and I don't think Loid, Yor, Anya, and Bond spent enough time together as a family, but it was still fucking great. The cruise ship, the relaxing day after, Yor and Anya falling asleep on Loid, Fiona loving Loid, and ending with Bond being the hero with Loid made for a damn good time. Also, the serious situation below the story's surfaced didn't get as much air time as I wanted; but what I did get was more intense than I expected it be. I'm really looking forward to what happens next :) see y'all at the movie on the 19th!!!!
Apr 28, 3:02 AM
Aug 2021
This was the most dad episode possible. At first not really liking the dog to becoming best friends with the dog😂. It was so wholesome, especially seeing Loid laugh for the first time. I'm lowkey mad though that Daisy was a dog. I thought it was an actual child. Loid is a real dad now😂 Bro hit with her with you're out here playing pretend whilst your classmates are earning real Stella Stars😂 cute end montage. W season the best season so far.
May 3, 4:42 AM

Apr 2013
A great episode to end this season, Bond showed us what he can do and he even got a Stella for it.

I did not enjoy this season as much as its prequels. Especially in the beginning there was a lot of focus on side characters instead of the Forgers, which I did not like. The ship arc was a bit better but it only really reached old highs in the last quarter. 8/10
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

126 by Safrichh »»
May 10, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2023

182 by grandy_UiD »»
May 10, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

191 by AkioTz »»
May 5, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2023

150 by Gator »»
May 3, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

131 by St0rms_ »»
May 3, 3:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.