Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 16, 2023 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
LOL, this episode is exactly how I imagined Becky's reactions would be when she meets Loid for the first time. It has the voice acting part too which makes it more amusing. Anya's reactions to Becky were comedy gold. It seems the anime version also added some additional dialogues and reactions for both Becky and Loid, making the episode even moe entertaining.

Also, it was pretty interesting to see more of Fiona and what's been up to these days.
Stark700Dec 16, 2023 8:01 AM
Dec 16, 2023 6:28 AM

May 2020
When you see Becky, you realize the age ratings are there for a reason, and SHOULD BE FOLLOWED lol. Six year old kids at any cost shouldn’t be exposed to the overblown dramas of soap operas, otherwise they start dreaming what Becky was during the entire while this episode lol.

She came unannounced, and she started speaking the alien language… which Anya might have misunderstood, but she got the gist of it. Becky flaunting her riches without even knowing had me dying though. But that wasn’t the only thing, I mean the mere thought of Anya dreaming Becky as her mother, and being able to enjoy all sorts of rich stuff was just sooo hilarious. She’s really a child at the end of the day.

Becky needs to lay off that, “101 ways to make yourself look charming in front of your man”, handbook right now. I mean it did more harm than good to her, though hey Loid may not have given her any heed but she got on better terms with Yor, because she realized how inferior she is… in terms of strength to her lol. This could be the start of a new friendship or I mean it already is.

Really like how we got a little segment with Fiona too, and she’s like… usual, still grumping over her defeat to Yor. I mean get it girls, Yor IS THE HEROINE, so no chance for y’all.

Such an unserious episode lol. Though just one more now:(
Dec 16, 2023 6:28 AM

Dec 2021
Yor is fully aware of how terrible her cooking is, to the extent that she once seriously believed she accidentally laced black tea with a roofie.

Becky sits before the television, witnessing the moment when Vincent, the male lead, succumbs to the seduction of his lover Sonia. Prompted by a framed photo of the Forgers, Becky dials up Anya's home and fabricates a story about being in the neighborhood and dropping by. In no time, she stands at their doorstep, catching Anya off guard with her unexpected visit. As Becky contemplates her feelings, it becomes clear that her purpose is to confess her love to Loid, despite Martha's disapproval.

I just love how Becky acts like she's some kind of romance expert, yet she misses the real complexities of relationships. I mean, it's common sense that a grown man dating a child is just wrong, and little girls don't usually dream about being their best friend's mom. The misunderstandings between Becky and Yoru are just hilarious. And when you see Yor's incredible strength in things like the car crash and the strongman game, it's clear that even Loid doesn't quite get how strong she really is. Also, it totally slipped my mind that Nightfall was in the mix. Nice to have her back

I can't help but think about how tough it might be for Loid's pelvis in the future. Poor guy.

Dec 16, 2023 7:24 AM
Sep 2015
Everybody loves Loid
Dec 16, 2023 7:42 AM
Nov 2021
anya prefer becky over yor as her mother
that part was extra funny

this episode is best from this season
Dec 16, 2023 7:45 AM

Dec 2022
Nightfalls love dance was really something and beckys unrequited love and loid worrying about being a predator infront of his wife is a good combo liked this episode maybe i like Nightfall more though thats why this episode was so good wish they would show more episodes with her
Dec 16, 2023 7:54 AM

Feb 2021
Planes like in the OP are called Twin-fuselage aircrafts btw ,I just googled it because I was curious lol.
BECKY NOOOOO
WATCHING HER FANTASIES IS PURE PAIN LMAOOOO
12:30 LMAO

14:32 Super earpick, ultra nail clippers, hyper toothbrush, turbo slippers, what's up with this sign lol

The part with Becky was one of the funniest parts I swear. I smiled so much.
FIONA IS BACK
I like the parallels between what the Forgers are doing and what she is doing.
She's so precious, jumping like that because of Loid's gift. Very cute.
Loved this episode!

One episode left. I bet season 3 will be announced right after this ends, just like in season 1. Or maybe they'll focus on the movie for now.
Dec 16, 2023 8:12 AM

Oct 2017
More of Becky and her attempt at seducing Loid which she lost to Yor at everything and ended up her apprentice lol. Was hilarious watching her misunderstandings. Been a while since we saw Yor in her virgin killer, need more. We even got more Fiona this episode which was lovely. Was a really fun episode.
Dec 16, 2023 8:28 AM

Feb 2012
This episode's comedic timing is the best so far this season; so much lols! :))
Dec 16, 2023 8:36 AM
Dec 2020
The premice was fun and the second bit of the episode was unexpected but still funny to watch
Dec 16, 2023 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
Well, show one romance show to Becky, and she will get all sorts of ideas...like dating Loid, like the male lead Vincent. Clearly, the Blackbells stand for purity, and Becky for once, sure wants to sweet-talk Loid and become the new mother of the Forgers. It's easier said than done as Loid also has intel on the sidelines regarding the Blackbells, and Anya is just there for the conversational fun. And once Yor enters the house, Becky finds herself in competition with her, though her aggression received quite the monotone expression from Loid himself. And her close-up attack sure got Yor thinking that she laden the tea with alcohol, so much so that she rushes her to hospital. That is until Becky reveals her intentions, and Yor is just a strong woman overall. Still though, Becky sure got gung-ho over Yor teaching her to be strong...and that says her story for now.

Nightfall a.k.a Fiona's daily life in WISE, she has always been following behind Twilight's shoulders doing all of the behind-the-scenes work, yet still wants to work as his rightful partner. Dream on Fiona...the best part is your delusion.

Only the finale is left, what will it have for us?

Dec 16, 2023 8:53 AM

Jul 2011
The adaptation of the chapter that spun that meme where Becky is Loid third wife.

Poor Bond being ignored.

Yor is just a nice person.

Fiona riding that goat goes hard.

Dec 16, 2023 9:01 AM

Aug 2021
i'm happy with how this cour is concluding. i never loved the cruise arc in the manga or here so it's nice to get a few episodes of the usual great stuff before calling it wraps
Dec 16, 2023 9:07 AM
Jul 2023
No doubts.

Actually interested to know what’s Loid thought on Yor Strength.
Dec 16, 2023 9:10 AM

Mar 2021
Becky is so hilarious with her attempts to seduce Loid I wish she appeared more often in the show
Dec 16, 2023 9:11 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Becky's overactions are as amusing as ever. As was her delusions. The combination of overreactions sure made Becky's visit quite the riot in emotions thats for sure. Must be nice for the ride operator though having earned a month's salary in only a few seconds. In the end at least Becky found a new goal to aim for. Though doubt her crush would subside anytime soon. The insight into Fiona's motivations as well as what she got up to while Loid and fam were on vacation sure was fun. Damm her training regime sure is pretty crazy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 9:17 AM
Oct 2016
Loid has many advantageous ladies looking to snatch him up. Becky watches too many soap opera for a little kid, that popular one she watches has totally skewed how she tried to attract Loid. Whisking herself away to the Forger house strong arming Anya into letting her come over. Becky wasting no time comparing the place to her own, very funny when Anya stopped the tour because Becky kept doing that. Becky master plan to win Loid over commencing as he tries to subtly get information from her about her father. Becky being so flustered is very not like her so it was funny seeing that side of her around Loid. Becky pulling out the desperate moves of falling on Loid while drunk, except she's only drinking tea. Yor returning threw a wrench in Becky plans but this is too much. Yor trying to rush Becky to the hospital made me laugh again as Becky tried to recant what she said about being drunk. Yor was surprisingly calm about Becky feelings toward Loid but she probably didn't understand it fully. Becky wanting to get strong is a good thing and Yor can definitely help with that. Fiona taking on the missions that Loid would've normally had while he was on vacation is nice of her. Really good juxtaposition of the Forgers having fun on their cruise while Fiona worked hard on her missions. Her devotion to Loid is something else.
Dec 16, 2023 9:25 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. Why does Becky watch shows like that? I mean I already knew she watched Berlint in Love but I didn't think the show would be like... whatever that was.

Becky's puppy crush on Loid is still adorable. But I really loved how Yor treated her. She's definitely an amazing woman.

Anya is a traitor. Dropping support for Yor just so she could eat and live more lavishly with Becky as her new mother. Lmfao. But at least she swung back to supporting Yor later.

Despite looking so cold, Fiona is still a very cute girl. I wouldn't mind supporting her more if she didn't plan to be so strict on Anya had she become Loid's new wife.
Dec 16, 2023 9:29 AM
May 2021
Hahaa this ep was funny af Becky man 😭😭 Yor is just op man.
Dec 16, 2023 9:34 AM
Sep 2022
Good ep, but

Dec 16, 2023 9:36 AM
Sep 2023
wtf!!! is wrong with spyxfamilys new episode she is a child and he is fkin grown ass man litrally wtf💀🤯🤡
Dec 16, 2023 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
UOOOOH 😭 😭 😭💢💢💢 correction needed

Becky is fucking hilarious oh my goodness, I was in absolute tears for the whole first 14 minutes of this one. From roasting Anya’s room size to trying to make moves on Loid, she’s just a riot and an absolute joy to watch.

This is why age restrictions exist for tv cause you got kids like Becky who will go out and try to make moves on peoples’ husbands 😂 already imagining herself as Anya’s stepmom

Yor doesn’t even know she’s got a new rival. The couch scene was great. Becky letting her hair down and then getting “drunk” off black tea just to lean on loid’s shoulder… unfortunately Yor is the wrong person to do that around, she’ll rush you to the hospital.

Need a spin off AU where Yor gets isekai’d after getting hit by that car lmao

Also a spin off of Becky as Yor’s apprentice/growing up to be an assassin would be cool. If you can’t beat em, join em. Yor might be the perfect woman for now, but you can get there one day, Becky. We believe in you!

Nightfall’s segment while short, was also great. Her blank outer expression while acting like a giddy high schooler on the inside will never not be funny. Kinda feel bad for her being such a best girl candidate and not getting the recognition. Taking on all of Loid’s normal missions while he was on the cruise arc was so sweet of her. And getting souvenirs from Loid made it all worth it for her.

Would’ve been great if she got caught during her skipping scene in the hallway 😂

Awesome episode as usual
Marinate1016Dec 16, 2023 9:49 AM
Dec 16, 2023 9:47 AM

Sep 2020
The most unserious SpyxFamily episode imo. This episode made me laugh multiple times.
Dec 16, 2023 9:52 AM

Feb 2020
Hahaha... Becky's fantasy. I love the Spy x Family romance stuff happening around Loid. Remarkably original!
Dec 16, 2023 9:55 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to __GOJOSATORU__
wtf!!! is wrong with spyxfamilys new episode she is a child and he is fkin grown ass man litrally wtf💀🤯🤡
@Hitokiri_Batosai No need to overreact. It's a comidy show.
Dec 16, 2023 10:00 AM

Jan 2009
becky and nightfall are so in love with loid its funny
Dec 16, 2023 10:02 AM

Mar 2023
Funniest spy x family episode this season
Dec 16, 2023 10:07 AM
Jun 2023
Yet another banger, I cannot stop laughing for 90% of the episode and after you watch it a few times
Dec 16, 2023 10:09 AM
May 2021
This season literally adapted all of my favorite chapters lol. Amazing
Dec 16, 2023 10:15 AM
Feb 2020
Damn, Annya was so ready to throw her mom under the buss for some rich people food
Dec 16, 2023 10:25 AM

May 2019
This was a pretty funny episode especially with Becky's crazy imagination. Anya also turned into a Becky fan as she was rooting for the chefs lol. And then Yor appearing to cheer Becky on as well, good stuff.

Meanwhile Fiona took on extra tasks when Loid was on vacation and when he gave her the bag of souvenirs her glare also caught me off guard but I guess it was out of gratitude. Still, watching her happily skip down the corridor after that glare is something but I don't think she has a chance with him with Yor around.
Dec 16, 2023 11:01 AM

Feb 2017
oh god lol someone needs to turn on the parental controls on becky's tv

the second hand embarrassment was strong in the first half of the episode, but it made it all the more funnier

placeholder text
Dec 16, 2023 11:08 AM

Feb 2020
E chegamos ao penúltimo episódio da família espião

Dec 16, 2023 11:12 AM
Oct 2016
honestly this ep alone is the best for this lovely loli
Dec 16, 2023 11:32 AM

Aug 2013
best episode in this part
Dec 16, 2023 11:36 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
ANya receives visit!!! Hilarious first half!!!
kekeke
Dec 16, 2023 11:39 AM

Mar 2019
What is this Spy x Family? reverse pedophilia? lol :v
Dec 16, 2023 11:52 AM
Jun 2023
I bet the souvenir Loid gave Nightfall then was those skeletons
Dec 16, 2023 11:58 AM

Nov 2021
by far the funniest episode of the season lmaooo
Dec 16, 2023 12:00 PM

Sep 2009
Reply to Dragona_8002
Good ep, but

@Tomuchcake 1 episode for the whole 3-chapter backstory would have been rushed, they need like 2 episodes for it.
Dec 16, 2023 12:05 PM
Oct 2019
Best episode this season
Dec 16, 2023 12:19 PM

Jul 2022
YOR AND FIONA ARE SO HOT MAN WTF
Dec 16, 2023 12:36 PM

Mar 2010
I have no choice but to Marry becky. And ofc I'll marry fiona too. but damn no one can beat yor.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 16, 2023 1:02 PM
Sep 2021
Regarder mon avis précédent je me suis tromper d'épisode
Dec 16, 2023 1:07 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
When the episode started with Becky watching a romance show, I knew we were in for a ride lol, and a ride it was. Becky trying her best to woo Loid despite her being a kid was pretty hilarious, just all of her advances going completely over his head, as well as Becky misunderstanding everything going on with both Loid and Yor lol, Yor even got hit by a car which really caught me off guard, walked it off like a champ tho. And I’m glad that in the end Becky was able to appreciate Yor, even if Loid has the FBI at his door I’m definitely looking forward to more Becky if we ever get a 3rd season lol.

And although it was a short bit, I was happy to see some focus on Nightfall/Fiona, she’s been absent for this whole season I think and what little bit we got of her here was really nice, she really did a lot to get Loid’s recognition but it ultimately didn’t amount to much unfortunately, if only she could say what she’s thinking lol. She was happy to receive those souvenirs tho, which made me happy this one ended on a good note, and we have one more episode left which is insane but time is like that lol, it’s been a great Season 2.
Dec 16, 2023 1:26 PM
Nov 2022
Bruh................................................. .................................................. ............................

I'll just say that it's a very cursed episode.
Dec 16, 2023 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
Facial expressions were wild this episode, so was Becky, lol.
Dec 16, 2023 2:00 PM
Aug 2022
This episode quite literally just reminded us that everyone loves loid 😂😂
Dec 16, 2023 2:15 PM

Dec 2009
A child being having a crush on a man is sick, with Becky on Loid, but it is hilarious, with Yor being involved in Becky's delusion.

What was better though was Fiona's missions and inner feelings of love towards Loid.
I completely forgot about this from the manga.

E35 covered Chapter 59.
Skipping 58 for the next, E36.
... I'm not sure where Fiona's Chapter is from, but I feel like I remember the end of it.
Dec 16, 2023 2:34 PM

Mar 2012
I found this part of the story a bit weird though
J'ai toujours eu ce sentiment un peu étrange d'être comme extérieur à mon corps. Cette impression de flotter quelque part au dessus, ou d'être dans une salle de cinéma, assis au fond, en train de regarder un long film interminable et à attendre que quelque chose se passe. Cette impression de lutter pour devoir rester éveillé, cette envie d'attraper le personnage principal pour lui dire de se bouger, sans cependant pouvoir rien faire sans briser l'écran.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

126 by Safrichh »»
May 10, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2023

182 by grandy_UiD »»
May 10, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

191 by AkioTz »»
May 5, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

193 by Gator »»
May 3, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

131 by St0rms_ »»
May 3, 3:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.