Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 28, 2023 9:57 AM

Mar 2016
Suprisingly good isekai. 
7/10

Jun 28, 2023 12:56 PM

Oct 2008
Was nice to see Asahi be the one to kill the slime, he had grown in strength throughout the show and it can't be denied that it was his kill this time with a bit of team effort. Was a decent show overall, a bit too episodic for my taste though. Would have loved to see more of the world instead of just side questing the whole time.
Jul 1, 2023 3:42 PM

Nov 2009
Well, that's the end I guess, lol.

Maya and Kilmaria still trying to "snu-snu" Asahi... tho Kilmaria is legit and isn't weird like Maya.

TBH, feels like this series would drop in rating if it wasn't for Kilmaria. She pretty much "saved" this series, LOL.

Asahi may be a weird kid (that wants to do his best, but still want to rely on other ppls strength), but he's the only one that can keep Maya and Kilmaria in check. Otherwise they would have exterminated tons of towns like they exterminated bunch of species that got in Asahi's way.

Tho I donno why he stop them from doing anything... could have Maya and Kilmaria just do small and simple attacks to help.

But either way, Maya and Kilmaria went to look for the mastermind anyways, lol.

And we also got the usual background characters helping out with the slime and monster situation, even ones that used to be "bad".

LOL @ Asahi trying to pretend he did that throw on purpose, but in fact he just had a weak throw and the stone ran out of power in mid and fell down.

And the ones that actually saved the town is still Maya and Kilmaria defeating the real boss in the back.

But as usual, everyone only saw the facade and thinks Asahi's the one that defeat the boss.

Tho they left the other witch girl alive, I wonder if she'll actually report this to the Demon King and they'll come to eliminate Kilmaria for being a traitor...

Also, the end says "that's our adventure, for now"... does that mean they're already making a season 2? lol
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 2, 2023 7:46 AM
Apr 2023
It is one of those 'and the adventure continues' ending. It also just stabilized Asahi's harem for the next adventures to come.

Well this was a crazy series. With a bro-con oneesan the only thing that kept me coming back to watch every episode was Kilmaria, but much of the voice-acting is also well done. The ending sequence is also kind of interesting, with its totally different tone compared to the entire comedic sense of the series.

It really made me think ever since the start of this anime: maybe Asahi sucks despite being a isekai-jin (usually are strong when they cross worlds). Just maybe, him being in a coma in his original world, hinders his true potential from coming out. And maybe, Maya bashing her own head on a wall, just to follow Asahi to the other world, maybe she died and thus along with her over-bearing bro-con, her being a complete reincarnation made her super-OP in the other world.

Anyway, not expecting this to churn another season but it was fun still.

Looking forward to Gekkou's other anime this Summer 2023 though: Tenpuru.
Jul 2, 2023 4:58 PM

Apr 2020
I also thought it was one of the best or better isekai this spring 2023 season
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Jul 3, 2023 4:36 AM
Apr 2023
Un buen final para una historia que tuvo todo comedia, familia se ve que se le metio cariño
Jul 4, 2023 1:47 AM
Dec 2022
hwwwwwwwwwwwwasdasdadadwadsadawfrghcgfbtjerasx
Jul 5, 2023 1:41 AM
Apr 2021
Awwww I’m sad it ended this actually was a good enjoyable show considering the rating this has it deserves to be at least above 7.20😕

I’m hoping and begging for a season 2 this bc this show was slice of life-ish and that’s what made this show good you can just sit back and relax and have fun😩🔥🔥🔥🔥

Btw Tanya is the finest girl in this whole entire show
Jul 6, 2023 3:55 AM
Aug 2022
really enjoyed this anime and I will never forget this sibling & the oni-san
Jul 11, 2023 6:14 PM

Jul 2014
Tanya covered in that slime... damn. Nice to have one last bit of fanservice.

I wasn't expecting Aoi Yuuki as a last minute villain lol.

Of course Asahi would save the day with his stone-throwing skill... now with a curveball xD.

Man, I really like Tanya's casual look <3. Asahi, kiss them! Poor Gloria xD.

Anyway, I guess that's it for this show. While I liked the first episode, it was the second episode where Kilmaria appears that hooked me. It ended up being such a fun and surprisingly good looking show. One can only hope for a second season.

Kilmaria best girl btw. My God, how I loved her <3.
Jul 13, 2023 7:27 PM

Jan 2012
And so we end with Asahi's stone-throwing skills actually coming in handy to help end the Great Slime Flood.

I almost felt bad for that sorceress with the piglet at the end there...almost. Not too much positive to say about this one in general though I'm afraid. Series largely felt aimless, unsure what to do with itself. The first half to two-thirds was basically incest jokes and Kilmaria. The latter half tried to morph it into a harem of sorts...with the incest jokes still present. Seriously, this series felt catered to incest enthusiasts. Which...is certainly something. But yeah, stuff just happened just to happen. Gundam made out of sharks? Sure, why not? Slime Flood? You got it! Meh. About the only positives I had were the girls were sexy, Kilmaria being by far the best in that regard, and the op and ed were good. I definitely liked the first op more than the second too. It's odd when a 1 cour series has more than 1 opening theme btw. Usually if it happens it's saved for either the first or last episode too, but not here. Will we get more of this? Honestly...I don't really care. I won't watch either way. Slightly generous 6/10.
Jul 16, 2023 10:13 PM

Feb 2014
Among all the overrated/overhyped animes we are having this season, there are also the underrated ones, and this anime is -as expected- one of those underrateds, sadly.

Easy 8/10
Would give 8.5/10 if it were possible. 

Easy going enjoyable anime; I had good amount of fun. 
Jul 17, 2023 10:42 PM

Nov 2016
a fun ride IMHO, ill def write a review and try to clear all the incest nonsense
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jul 23, 2023 10:20 AM
Jul 2022
I would have liked to see the main character develop more
Sep 24, 2023 5:39 PM

Jun 2013
This was surprisingly better than what I expected. The story was okay but the characters were fun to watch.
Oct 18, 2023 11:25 AM

Jan 2022
Very fun show for me, i very enjoyed watching it every week. All characters are very likeable and i like their chemistry together.

If they will make 2nd season, i would be happy.
Dec 27, 2023 3:18 AM
Oct 2017
It finally got funny mid way through the series but that's not why most people watched it 🤣
Dec 28, 2023 1:07 PM

Jan 2017
This is the kinda anime that makes you say..."It Should Have Been Me Not Him!"

Had fun watching this anime and really liked the banger ending, will be definitely adding to my playlist now!
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Feb 20, 12:12 PM

Apr 2013
A pretty generic episode to end an isekai, was not bad though. Not sure what that "Anee Forever" attack did though xD

This show as definitely a pleasant surprise and I think it's pretty underrated. Probably because of the brother-sister thing, which I did not mind that much though. I can only once again say how good the animation was for such a show. The comedy was good, the characters were entertaining. I'd say the generic story held it back a bit, but anyway a good show. Maria best girl. 7/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

121 by Jay_Woo »»
Apr 14, 5:34 AM

» I gave this show a 9/10! I've done my part!

LordKirkis - Feb 7

32 by Treyv0n »»
Mar 25, 4:55 PM

» OP versus ED Disparity

absolutelynormal - Apr 29, 2023

15 by StarCry »»
Mar 7, 8:40 PM

» Love the sense of humor in this show!

LordKirkis - Jun 16, 2023

9 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2023

39 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.