Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 8, 2023 11:40 AM
Mar 2022
I enjoyed season 2 way more than season 1, but this last episode was a let down in my opinion 

( First time I'm posting on those forums, but beware, SPOILERS ahead in case we need to mark them ) 

I understand that the anime has to keep going and that's the reason why Sakurai can't confess, but why all this build up if they decide to go wtih the usual "running away from my feelings and keeping the status quo" ? I mean, that's kind of what this whole second season was about, one mc liking the other and thinking about what they really feel, but those last scenes at the sunrise were so boring,I feel like they could have thought of a better way to end this good season. 

Anyway, I'll probably give a try to the manga material since I really enjoyed some comedy scenes, and I just love Emi & Tsuki characters lmao 
Jan 11, 2023 7:40 PM
Jan 2023
Great episode, I really liked it, I just thought it could improve at the end, it's okay that he declared himself drunk and everything, but this certainly won't be the last time he will declare himself because he was drunk and so was she, so that's it it serves more as a spokesperson so that in the future they can declare themselves more calmly and seriously, with more objectives and without that nonsense of playing jokes with sexual connotations and all that.

This Season 2 closing episode is currently rated 9.8
Jan 13, 2023 11:14 PM
Oct 2020
anime very cringe
Jan 14, 2023 7:00 AM

Mar 2019
Very cute! Nice one!
Jan 15, 2023 8:55 AM
Dec 2022
i hated it dumb fake out ending
Jan 15, 2023 9:08 AM

Jul 2020
The last 2 episodes were the best so far, it was really great to finally see fuji-san discovering that sakurai is the senpai that hana talks so much about

I am really looking forward to a next season!
THANK YOU FOR TAKING SOME TIME TO READ MY DUMB THOUGHTS

Jan 15, 2023 9:11 PM
Jan 2021
Does anyone know when the episode 13 dub comes out?
Jan 25, 2023 5:26 PM
Oct 2009
I liked this, but at times it really drags you along like a wet towel.
Jan 26, 2023 5:33 AM
Nov 2022
2 temporada boa porem nao teve muito avanço,teve pouco e foi la pro final
Feb 3, 2023 8:59 PM

Feb 2021
Welp Sakurai does remember it all

And, there we go another missed opportunity for a confession smh. This feels painfully dragged out now.

Weak season overall

Feb 8, 2023 6:44 AM
I like water

Feb 2020
It's good that at least Shinichi remembered and almost had the courage to say that he loved her. But he's an idiot, why didn't he tell her? These things make me hate romcoms
Feb 8, 2023 7:47 PM

Mar 2020
PARRRDDOOON xD !!!! "AAAAH non non c'est pas moment" tsssss
Feb 16, 2023 4:09 PM

Feb 2014
For some reason I feel like we are back to square one even if Sakurai remembers all of that... xD

The romance was painful to watch and they dragged out this too much~  holy wow.  It was kinda of a torture xD maybe I felt it like that more cause I would always watch 3 or 4 episodes in a row. 

Thankfully, some of the comedy scenes were good enough. And the Uzaki family was the saving grace. But... only if they didn´t make Sakurai such a bot that would have been way better. 

I am dissapointed, I confess, cause they focused a lot on their relationship progression but I feel like they would always restart/retry whenever a decent progression was about to happen, as if they were trolling me xD
6/10 even though I wish I could have given 7/10
TechOtakuFeb 18, 2023 4:54 PM
Feb 21, 2023 1:50 AM

Dec 2020
Very fun and good season like the first! Got some nice and steady progress and it feels like it's about to be concluded sooner than later
Mar 1, 2023 7:45 PM
Aug 2022
Was good, he finally saw that uzaki wanted to hang out for another reason
Mar 7, 2023 6:57 AM

Feb 2021
Why He didn't say it in the end?! XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 8, 2023 12:43 PM
Mar 2016
É uma pena que não tenham feito mais coisas no final.
Mar 12, 2023 11:01 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I feel like the show had interesting development but really lacked in the department that is most integral to the show, xD. It felt like the show would finally end on a good note to make the long journey more worth it but then it just didn't sadly. In the end, the season turned out to be about the same level as Season 1 for me, fairly entertaining and 6/10 worthy. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 15, 2023 1:49 PM
Feb 2018
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mar 24, 2023 5:57 AM
Sep 2021
ahhhhh so close but so far.. hopefully we get a season 3 soon but it's looking likely that it'll arrive 2024 if anything..

enjoyed the show but the development was really damn slow.. I expected it to end here so idrk how they're going to make a whole season when it kinda felt like it should've ended here but hey its a good show, so idm another season.
Apr 7, 2023 6:50 AM

Mar 2008
Remind me not to ever get drunk around anyone like Yanagi.

Damnit Sakurai you were so close to asking Uzaki out.

Well maybe next season if there is one
May 4, 2023 2:29 PM
Apr 2018
Okay I am just writing off memory here, I think eventually they made progress in their relationship but if I remember correctly, they don't get together, it's just another "oh my gosh that darn Uzaki"
So kind of a lame ending. I didn't expect much considering this anime but I thought that a quick little "they are a couple now" would have been nice, considering that it probably won't get another season. The art also got a little cheap in some episodes but it's okay. Overall enjoyed my time
Thank you to the studio who made this
May 17, 2023 6:35 PM

Aug 2011
SoraSenpai said:
Im more interested in Ami and itsuhito's development then Sakurai and Hana at this point.

That final moment fit the series but it was such a let down.

Still better then season one but not by much.
I feel the same. The progress between the two MC's was moving so slow, I was forced to turn my attention's elsewhere.  

Ami's a beast, not sure if Itsuhiko could tame her and... would he want to? My guess is he has a few fetishes himself. 
Jun 4, 2023 2:21 AM

Dec 2022
We were this close to that sweet, sweet confession. They really can't end it like that, The side characters makes this series really fun to watch. It's a great series to rewatch in the future!!
Jun 7, 2023 9:39 AM

Jan 2019
gswelcome said:
This can't be dragged out for much longer, S3 needs closure to this hesitancy between those two especially now that they have realized their feelings.  I guess next season Hana needs to meet Shinichi's parents and get some humor from there but in the end the story needs to close.  Shinichi only has one more year of university anyway so the end should be nigh!  

I felt like this season had moments of highs and lows both.  Will end a high 7/10 I think.  That episode of Hana's brother and his feeling inadequate... ugh.
The dub with her brother sounding like a woman doing the dub (which is exactly what's happening) sounded beyond stupid, as usual. They need to hire actual boys to do the dub for younger characters.

And yes, season 3 needs to be the last one, if it happens. They pretty much squeezed all comedy out of this premise in season 2. It's done.
Jun 10, 2023 7:25 AM

Aug 2008
1List2RuleThemAl said:
gswelcome said:
This can't be dragged out for much longer, S3 needs closure to this hesitancy between those two especially now that they have realized their feelings.  I guess next season Hana needs to meet Shinichi's parents and get some humor from there but in the end the story needs to close.  Shinichi only has one more year of university anyway so the end should be nigh!  

I felt like this season had moments of highs and lows both.  Will end a high 7/10 I think.  That episode of Hana's brother and his feeling inadequate... ugh.
The dub with her brother sounding like a woman doing the dub (which is exactly what's happening) sounded beyond stupid, as usual. They need to hire actual boys to do the dub for younger characters.

And yes, season 3 needs to be the last one, if it happens. They pretty much squeezed all comedy out of this premise in season 2. It's done.
Fortunately I watched this subbed so don't get cringy English voices ha.  

This needs to get to its conclusion but I see the source material is still publishing so I am worried this will just be dragged out after all.
Jun 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Jan 2019
gswelcome said:
1List2RuleThemAl said:

This needs to get to its conclusion but I see the source material is still publishing so I am worried this will just be dragged out after all.
Classic problem with all media.

The moment it starts making money, they keep pumping out the material, even when the horse is long dead.

That said, I did enjoy this anime so here's hoping the new material isn't going to keep rehashing the same joke over and over again. I guess we'll just have to wait and watch.
Jun 10, 2023 8:24 AM

Aug 2008
1List2RuleThemAl said:
gswelcome said:

Classic problem with all media.

The moment it starts making money, they keep pumping out the material, even when the horse is long dead.

That said, I did enjoy this anime so here's hoping the new material isn't going to keep rehashing the same joke over and over again. I guess we'll just have to wait and watch.
Assuming any more is animated, I have no idea how successful this was in Japan, their tastes and Westerners seem to be different.
Jun 14, 2023 11:20 AM
Aug 2017
Akcofficial said:
The scene where uzaki and her sister were stripping sakurai while he was drunk, now let's swap the places between uzaki and sakurai so it would be sakurai stripping uzaki while she is drunk and taking photos of her bare naked body and sending it to other people, now tell me would you see the show same way than you do right now ?

One of the most f@cked up sh*t I've seen in romcoms. But it's ok because it's a guy being taken advantage of
Jun 26, 2023 4:37 AM

Mar 2013
Watching this series is exhausting. lmao
I did enjoy this series but the cat is insanely annoying.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 28, 2023 4:21 AM
Dec 2020
HOLY SHIT JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY
Sep 26, 2023 9:15 PM

Mar 2019
It was fun to watch, but I thought the first season was better than this one. :3

Oct 5, 2023 10:51 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to SoraSenpai
Im more interested in Ami and itsuhito's development then Sakurai and Hana at this point.

That final moment fit the series but it was such a let down.

Still better then season one but not by much.
@SoraSenpai What development?
Dec 6, 2023 12:20 PM

Apr 2013
So in the end, after all that focus on romance this season, not much got achieved by the two of them. Felt like a lot of wasted time tbh.

Don't know what happened this season, but this was way worse than season 1. The first half was alright with the comedy, but then it all fell apart and felt like something completely different. Disappointing sequel, 6/10.
Dec 23, 2023 8:02 AM
Dec 2023
Finally they held hands!
Jan 13, 9:19 PM
May 2021
In the last episode, I hoped something else happened, but anyway, it was so pure and cute, the fact that even though it doesn´t seem like it, there is actual progress, and seeing both feelings evolve is pretty reassuring.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

Youre_boyIruma - Apr 1

13 by Laaziri »»
Apr 2, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

55 by hardnyasha »»
Feb 17, 3:46 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

73 by Badak02 »»
Jan 31, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

122 by Badak02 »»
Jan 21, 1:57 AM

» The last moments of the episode...

DonniedaCultured - Dec 24, 2022

8 by Gator »»
Dec 6, 2023 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.