Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Aug 29, 2023 10:09 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
So they kind of telling Aki how useless he is right now? I wonder what kind of pact he will be given now. Will it be something positive or will it be just strong but shorten his life span even more?

Sep 6, 2023 3:44 AM

Jan 2020
Poor Aki, man. He's completely broken. It's like everything just happened to him all at once. And he wasn't even able to get to know Himeno's feelings for him.

Also, it's kind of interesting how it's being established that Denji doesn't feel anything regarding Himeno's loss, almost like he's apathetic about it. Which really does explain why Power has those kinds of reactions to death as well.
KiroTheAssassinSep 6, 2023 3:47 AM
Sep 14, 2023 8:22 PM
Jul 2022
loved it want more
Oct 24, 2023 7:19 AM

Sep 2023
Kishibe is the best
Oct 25, 2023 8:44 AM

Apr 2013
A bit of a mundane episode this time, guess there was too much action in the last few episodes.
Oct 27, 2023 6:34 PM

Mar 2012
Ah okay, so Denji's lack of empathy is due to him being part devil now. Didn't really notice how bad it was since he was saving people when he was fighting the Bat devil. He also didn't have to go out of his way to lie for Power after she almost got him killed. Maybe he's becoming more like a devil and less human as time progresses.
Nov 6, 2023 8:13 AM
Apr 2023
Pretty cool. The scene with PewDiePie looking dude just destroying Power and Denji was really fun, besides that it was mostly sad scenes and buildup for the new stuff.
Nov 7, 2023 9:48 PM
Oct 2021
good fdsa fdsaf sda
Nov 24, 2023 2:34 PM
Oct 2023
interesting training arc
Dec 3, 2023 9:28 AM

Jun 2020
Denji dont have a empathy towards anyone .Well it really can work both way in the later but for now its best for him to dont have any especially seeing how many people died.
Jan 2, 3:57 PM
Feb 2021
Poor Denji just wanted to enjoy the finer things in life lol
Feb 10, 11:03 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, so the katana takes years off your life, it only has 2 years left fuaaa F aki at any moment and they finally reveal something about the contracts with the demons, I hope the demon of the future is worth it.
It seems like the master is pretty broken so they're going to have to die a lot to learn how to defeat him, awesome that they formed a plan even though it didn't work and I love the part where Denji gets a stroke haha ??and it's interesting that he lost or is losing his humanity

PS: As always, good ending
May 4, 10:35 AM

Aug 2018
So many deaths due to the ambush against the special division :(
We got to see Aki crying the death of Himeno, and the scene was really impactful in my opinion. Aki also got to read one of Himeno's letters, getting to know that Himeno wanted to leave the special division, but didn't do because of Aki... We also get to know that Aki has only 2 more years to live :(

I really liked how they made Denji's character, because it seems he is all this unbothered, because ever since Pochita gave him his heart, it seems like he loss some of his humanity with it, so he doesn't get sad with the death of his partners. I really liked how they made Denji have this auto-reflection, and gives more input on why he seems so cold sometimes. I would also like to point out that all the brain damage he has been having since Makima rescued him must also been helping with this lack of Humanity xD

Denji and Power getting destroyed by Kishibe was funnier that I thought it would be. Aki is also on the way to get a new contract with a Devil, this time with the Future Devil, that actually might be quite intimidating...

The new Ending is really good, honestly this anime has a lot of good endings, considering that we are getting 12 of them, and most of them have been really good so far.
Really excited to see how the contract with the Future Devil will be.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 25, 2022

860 by RafaKojiro »»
May 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

984 by pargz »»
May 12, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1141 by Hasanzade_S »»
May 12, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 1, 2022

783 by xriceball26 »»
May 7, 4:21 PM

» Why wasn't it 24 episodes? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Apr 9

55 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 5, 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.