Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2022 5:28 PM

Nov 2011
Digitamamon is probably one of the strangest Digimon imo. I remember him from the original series but he still feels like a mystery.

Wish we get to see more of him this season but seems like he's not going to be around more. He's kind of a misunderstood Digimon imo.
May 21, 2022 7:50 PM

Feb 2020
Nice to see Digitamamon again. It was always one of the funniest Digimon in the original series. Well, not so funny here.

R.I.P all those people. This is a really dark Digimon series.

SerafosMar 3, 12:47 AM
May 21, 2022 8:20 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This series really doesn't hold any brakes regarding killing characters left and right. I thought they would manage to convince Digitamamon but to no avail, no words would convince it otherwise.

Nice to see the inclusion of Canoweissmon in the opening now.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 21, 2022 9:15 PM
Aug 2017
You know it's a somber episode when Angoramon doesn't make a haiku at the end.
Would love to see more of those flashbacks of what life was like in the DIgital WOrld or an arc where they go to the DIgital World sometime in the near future. Gimme that worldbuilding.
May 21, 2022 10:04 PM
Sep 2015
Digimon killing human is now a valid option, not just an accident or collateral damage. Ghost Game is probably the first Digimon anime to achieve that.
May 22, 2022 3:16 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ah, so Gammonmon turns into Canoweissmon (who looks alot more like Gammamon now that im seeing him again) regardless of the previous evolution

lol this season be straight up killing random people
May 22, 2022 4:59 AM

Mar 2008
Didn't expect Digitamamon to ever come off as creepy lol Something about innocent intentions that are harmful is more offputting than malicious spiteful intentions. This series has repeatedly made that clear to me.

Nice touch that friends had to fight to the death even though I was expecting Digitamamon to be taken back to the digital world through one of those pocket portals.

Ah so this clears up Canoweissmon is the only path at that level Gammamon can evolve to I guess?
May 22, 2022 6:46 AM
Feb 2013
i like the series so far....i wonder if this was the right time to have Canoweissmon make his first appearance. it felt so unimportant to the overall story of this episode since it was the first super evolution of the series for the heroes. It wasn't even really acknowledged at all.
May 22, 2022 7:17 AM

Apr 2020
CDcoolio1984 said:
i like the series so far....i wonder if this was the right time to have Canoweissmon make his first appearance. it felt so unimportant to the overall story of this episode since it was the first super evolution of the series for the heroes. It wasn't even really acknowledged at all.

What? This is the second time he appears... I think you missed one episode.

Well, now we know CanoWeissmon will be the perfect form of every champion coming from Gammamon. Digitamamon is a dangerous digimon. A skill that breaks your heart and another that breaks your mind... also I feel bad for Angoramon, having to finish an old friend :(
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
May 22, 2022 8:03 AM
Feb 2013
how about that...i went back and watched the episode...i guess i just totally forgot about it. my bad lol
May 22, 2022 8:09 AM

Dec 2013
Digitamamon keeps going from a chill digimon into a super crazy and serial killer the next second. I keep forgetting he is a Perfect level digimon.
May 22, 2022 10:24 AM

Mar 2018
A Digitamamon with Kugimiya Rie's voice is funny enough but couldn't laugh because how dark and sad this episode is. Never thought Digitamamon or the people he ate will die for real, not to mention the first enemy the team has to kill with full conscience (not by Gulus) just happens to be Angoramon's best friend back in Digital World.

May 22, 2022 10:45 AM
Dec 2011
I hope this means something to Angoramon. Like, maybe some troubles with himself, doubts... that kind of stuff, similar that Gammamon had when the Dr died.

This Digimon has a darker theme, but I feel like it's not deep enough? Like, yeah, people is getting killed but that's it. They go to the next episode as nothing happend... I would like some depth and that kind of stuff :_)

Anyway, it was a good ep.
May 22, 2022 11:28 PM

Mar 2012
CDcoolio1984 said:
Did you miss last week's episode? His reveal last episode was hype
May 23, 2022 8:23 AM

Jan 2013
I lost count on the human death toll in this series. Not even Super Sentai was allowed to have a civilian body count yet here is probably the highest for a Toei series.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
May 25, 2022 5:41 AM

Sep 2009
so all three gamma forms turn into the same Ultimate. Pity. I thought they may have different ulimates each. Also this is the second Ruri episode in a row that had Gammamon evolve rather then Angoramon.
May 25, 2022 7:45 PM

Jan 2009
damn so is that mean if our hero digimons accidentally eaten humans they will be man eating digimons too

as GulusGammamon said its Eat or Be Eaten
May 28, 2022 7:34 PM

Nov 2009
CDcoolio1984 said:
how about that...i went back and watched the episode...i guess i just totally forgot about it. my bad lol

LOL

me too

Apparently cause I "skipped" the episode...

Cause sites originally had the rerun listed as episode 25...

And apparently later the new episode is also episode 25... so they made a new series page for the rerun, but I didn't know about it and just went straight to episode 26, LOL

Well then, time to go back and watch the actual ep 25...

___ ___ ___

As for this episode...

Guess Human friendship > Digimon friendship

Angromon had to kill his friend to save Ruli.

Also, read some posts above... if the Super Gammamon is indeed the same one throughout all forms... then I am kinda disappointed... cause there's so much potential for multiple super forms. (I want to see if there's a Evil Super Gammamon... guess there won't be one)
amlgMay 28, 2022 7:54 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 20, 2022 10:38 PM

Feb 2021
Angoramon must feel very sad after killing his best friend...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2021

18 by Nickienator »»
May 28, 12:20 AM

» We have to be honest and say the truth about this anime

KuronoAlien - Mar 31, 2023

19 by Serafos »»
Mar 3, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

50 by Hound-of-MAL »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

77 by White_Alice »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:34 PM

» Season 2!?!?

Bolillo99 - Mar 26, 2023

6 by TheBerserker »»
May 23, 2023 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.