Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 24, 2016 4:05 AM

May 2014
By the way, why am i so sympathetic to Dullahan? especially when he was got purification by Aqua. I hope Dullahan got revived by Aqua and become Kazuma's ally.
Feb 27, 2016 12:03 AM

Dec 2012
Kono subarashii is really hilarious, each episode are so funny. Kazuma is the luckiest man to be with these 3 beautiful girls but the unluckiest because they are too unpredictable ^^
Feb 27, 2016 5:19 PM

Feb 2013
So many lines if taken out of context...

I'm surprise he didn't steal the bad guy's underwear.
Feb 28, 2016 1:44 AM

Sep 2015
HAHA Great Episode nice to see Aqua showing her awesome powers. My Girl Darkness was a BEAST in this episode in all sorts of ways ;)

I knew destroying the castle walls with the OP Flood would come into play XD

5/5 Love this as a parody anime :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Feb 28, 2016 4:05 AM
Jun 2010
BurntJelly said:
So many lines if taken out of context...

I'm surprise he didn't steal the bad guy's underwear.

I think Kazuma needs his luck to be in the negative for that to happen, unless he swings that way too, lol.
Feb 29, 2016 5:33 AM
Dec 2009
SoraSenpai said:
Apollocy22 said:
Does anyone know if this anime is actually going to involve any romance?
Cuz so far, there really hasn't been any decent romantic development.

Don't get me wrong, this anime is great, but i was kinda hoping for some better romance...
Go Watch Hai to Gensou no Grimgar. It's basically the same aspect with people coming to a D&D type world. This seems to be going down the Comedy route of anime where Grimgar seems to be going down the Drama route.

I mean there might be romance in here eventually but I don't see it happening.

I thought we would see something with Kazuma and Aqua but it doesn't seem like they'll be getting into that much.... I haven't read the light novel though.
Mar 2, 2016 4:50 PM

Jul 2009
Aqua have no luck, when she finally does a big magic it break the walls and they need to pay LOL
Mar 3, 2016 5:15 AM

May 2010
"It gotta be something big and hard, or I just can't endure it," the innuendo is real.

Darkness was fun to watch this episode. Also, Aqua is way more useful than Kazuma makes us think. It's like Aqua > Kazuma > Megumi > Darkness atm, though yeah Aqua without Kazuma around is far less useful. She needs more control over her powers though. As for Megumin, JUST GO LEARN SOME MAGIC WHICH IS "NOT" EXPLOSION DAMMIT

300 million was too good to be true.
Mar 3, 2016 9:56 PM

Jan 2013
Well done battle mostly, nothing unusual or surprising.
Mar 5, 2016 5:21 AM

Dec 2013
Still hilarious as ever. RIP.

Poor Kazuma has a insane debt to pay now. Based Aqua lol
Mar 9, 2016 11:26 PM

Feb 2015
why is it that i'm the second person to mention that blatant copyright or sauron?
Mar 26, 2016 9:34 AM

May 2015
That was a fun episode. My only question is do they actually plan on rushing the story to defeat the devil king in the next 4 episodes or will there be a second season?
Mar 26, 2016 3:22 PM

Jun 2015
hiraeth_soul said:
That was a fun episode. My only question is do they actually plan on rushing the story to defeat the devil king in the next 4 episodes or will there be a second season?

Second season was confirmed after the final episode.
Mar 29, 2016 6:24 AM

May 2012
Lol that ending! Pretty damn epic fight :p let's see what's next.
Mar 30, 2016 2:27 AM
May 2009
Again a brilliant conclusion to the Dullahan battle. (had already read it so knew what to expect but still brilliant.)
Love the fact he came all the way back, just cause no one visited him.
The combination of the group was brilliant. and the comedy, oh the comedy.

Darkness's brave M play.
Megumins One hit wonder.
Kazuma's Steal.
And as usually Aqua ruining the moment, twice. Debts and ruinining Darkness's Grieving moment.

But man it was good. so good.
Mar 30, 2016 2:51 PM

Mar 2016
Really starting to enjoy this now,

I feel like 10 episodes won't be long enough
Apr 1, 2016 3:08 PM

Dec 2009
Even with a serious fight, they still make it a complete joke.

Love it.
Apr 19, 2016 5:07 PM
May 2015
Fun episode. Dullahan was such a badass when he tossed his head in the air and proceeded to waste those guys. Kazuma's voice acting was really good. Megumin is best girl. Darkness... Learn to aim at least a little! And aqua showing off her low IQ. Seriously though, I love how the three girls in the party are all overpowered statistically but are actually weak because of their incompetence. Honestly if they fought one on one I can't see kazuma losing to any of them because he uses what he has so effectively.
Apr 22, 2016 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
Megumin was still bombarding poor Dullahan lolz.
"Now I need something big and hard, or I just can't endure it," Megumin pls.
Really love that explosion animation xD

Darkness's masochism was priceless <3
Kazuma was awesome this episode.

Fuckin' Eye of Sauron I died hahahah.
Noooooooooooooo, they killed Dullahan (T^T), you were a great soccer ball.

Aaand they end up with another debt, poor Kazuma lol.
Aug 8, 2016 7:45 AM

Jul 2014
Too bad the Dullahan was defeated, he's probably the only character in this show that I actually like.

3/5
Sep 6, 2016 6:50 AM

Apr 2016
Seriously, this stuff is killing me, I am having too much laugh... :D

I need to stop for today...
Oct 15, 2016 2:21 PM

Apr 2013
I knew the moment Aqua summoned that huge flood of water that they would have to pay for destroying the wall in the end... ^^
Oct 20, 2016 11:51 AM

Sep 2014
Haha I loved this episode. So silly! :D
Oct 23, 2016 2:34 AM

Jul 2013
Now I feel bad for dullahan. He's a great guy that's just wanna be left alone.

They're now millions in debt! hahaha
Nov 28, 2016 5:21 PM
Mar 2016
HaXXspetten said:
Never bring a sword to a water gun fight

Apollocy22 said:
Does anyone know if this anime is actually going to involve any romance?
Cuz so far, there really hasn't been any decent romantic development.

Don't get me wrong, this anime is great, but i was kinda hoping for some better romance...
You're definitely watching the wrong anime if that's what you're after. This is basically a pure comedy anime. And I think most people will agree with me if I say that it's much better if it stays that way

Yeah, you don't need some shit war couples to ruin the show and to start talking about the best waifus like it's happening in re zero...it's awful 😖
Jan 3, 2017 4:24 PM

Jan 2016
Every time Kazuma ends up getting a decent amount of money he loses it lol.

Great episode. I am starting to really like Aqua. Megumi is my favorite character but Aqua and Darkness are awesome as well.

Jan 19, 2017 3:12 AM

Apr 2013
good to know i'm not the only one Darkness creeps out by her NSFW thoughts.
Liked the explosion and waterfall scenes as they actually showed off the rest of the party members only talents (even if those attacks have HUGE collateral damage). Though this is justified for Aqua as she is a goddess.

AND finally, YES!!! his defeating dullahan leads him into debt instead of prosperity. I probably enjoyed that scene more than i should have, but come on he totally deserved it. if he hadn't sold Kyouma's sword they whole episode could have been avoided. But he did so only because of his dickishness and nothing else, so not a trait i would have liked to see rewarded and the anime delivered. it's good again.
Jan 27, 2017 2:41 PM

Apr 2015
Some Pure Gold Comedy In This Episode :)
And This Episode Had Some Nicely Animated Action!
BiisooJan 27, 2017 2:47 PM
Feb 9, 2017 5:49 PM

Jul 2012
Can't believe Megumin was still bombing the poor guy's castle LOL
Feb 18, 2017 12:52 AM
Jul 2018
My favorite episode
Oh Aqua
Mar 5, 2017 7:16 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Megumin was pretty cute when Kazuma asked her if she wanted to be carried.
"please"
I really like Megumin's Explosion background OST.

Darkness, was very cool with her bravery. Best girl this episode.
But wow Aqua at the end with the flood spell lol.

May 5, 2017 2:52 PM

May 2015
Wow! The brutish protagonist of this anime is evil a legit douche.

I mean...
The MC playing soccer with the head of the villain... and not to mention selling the main weapon of the village Ace... and on top of that he has a reputation as a panty stealer. And he also is disrespectful to his party members specially to the goddess (even if she was a b*tch to him at the begging & deserve it some of the times)...

Now that is some high quality of douchebag sh*t! He gives me the Rance vibes...
Jun 3, 2017 4:31 PM
May 2012
wow, they actually really killed him
Nov 12, 2017 7:20 AM

Sep 2012
Ratchetdude231 said:
Every time Kazuma ends up getting a decent amount of money he loses it lol.

Great episode. I am starting to really like Aqua. Megumi is my favorite character but Aqua and Darkness are awesome as well.

Aquas low luck is to blame XD
he should have said to Aqua ur fault so this is ur dept (joke) XD
Dec 31, 2017 6:35 PM

May 2017
Barion-Zara said:
Amazing ep. Didn't expect they'd focus more than half an ep on fighting. And it was actually a really cool fun fight. I like Megumin and Darkness more than Aqua but gotta admit Aqua was the real MVP of the ep XD

RIP DULLAHAN-KUN! U will be missed (T^T)7 U were a great soccer ball XD (Kazuma u lovable SOB for the idea lol)

I totally didn't expect Megumin still going to the castle lol and Aqua being an accomplice going with her..Dat innuendo tho with her saying she needs something big and hard while fidgeting XD

Dat explosion!! Never gets old. And how she asked Kazuma to remember the faces of those calling her crazy girl lol

This series has some shitty art and animation most of the time but when it does fire visual effects it does them better than most series I've ever seen XD The flame eye around Dullahan's head was so cool.

Darkness's fighting part was actually really well drawn. Didn't see much derping.

But ofc Aqua and her flood&Purification was the finisher. Dullahan's actually hella strong tho tanking all that shit until he died...

Couldn't agree more with this! I was really pleasantly surprised by this episode plus how useful + improved the formerly dysfunctional little group was!

Poor Verbia (or whatever the dullahan's name was) though it was really hilarious.

Some people hate Aqua but personally, I loved her this episode because she wasn't a completely useless whiny bitch!

As for Darkness, I love love love her so much her masochistic ass makes me laugh every time she appears.

Megumin's badass explosion magic is so extra and it's great XD
Jan 15, 2018 1:32 PM

Mar 2016
That was actually a really great battle! Megumin with that LIT AF explosion magic, Aqua with that WET water magic, Darkness with that STRONG SENSITIVE body to protect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and Kazuma's RPG knowledge and creative ideas. Everyone contributed to the battle including Kazuma which usually don't want/get to do something!

I was really excited to see them getting that 300 million, but that is some expensive repair cost!
Apr 13, 2018 7:38 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Honestly it was a fun episode and all, BUT I hope they dont overuse this whole thing of suddently getting very rich, but then having to pay for collateral damage and all, it is annoying when they go far with this, and it got me face palming on this episode too.

Apr 14, 2018 1:38 AM

Feb 2017
Best part to the episode was Megumin floating into view in the giant puddle. I admit my fondness for her is increasing, getting close to Kazuma's spot at best character so far.
Nov 28, 2018 2:06 PM

May 2013
Why do ppl like Aqua? She's always fucking up :3

Darkness def best girl
Feb 13, 2019 10:05 PM

Apr 2014
-Aqua made some significant contributions to the battle, so she isn't so useless anymore. On the other hand, she's still airheaded, but Kazuma could be nicer to her.

-Kazuma's Steal ability is becoming quite the ace in the hole, and the strategic manner in which he has been using it illustrates his cunning which compensates for his lack of offensive capability.

-Megumin with that destructive explosion fetish.

-Darkness is an absolute tank. Her ability to endure and defend is quite an asset, despite her offensive ineptitude.

-The battle itself was very entertaining, particularly with the rather unorthodox dynamic that the team fought with, and truly it was a team effort that allowed each member to shine.

-Unfortunate that the outcome was them being in debt due to the collateral damage, but it was rather pathetic that Kazuma had wanted to become a shutin again and give up just as they started finding their stride. Managing a team is a start, and now he needs to go and make something of himself.
Apr 18, 2019 9:03 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

As usual, Darkness is the submissive type XD

WTF, Megumin still has time to use her explosion magic to Dullahan's castle.

Something tells me Beldia will be back and stronger than ever!

Can't wait for the next one!!
Apr 22, 2019 10:24 PM

Feb 2019
his high luck is a double-edged sword in a way; he gets a dose of both good AND bad luck lol
Aug 28, 2019 2:14 PM

Oct 2018
This it's the funniest episode so far. I nearly LOL'd myself to death. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.
Sep 21, 2019 10:43 PM

May 2016
If it weren't for Aqua, everyone would've been Tsukuyomi'd by the Eye of Sauron and die within a day without anyone to revive the fallen so it was pretty unfair for them to get their immense reward negated and have them plunged into a 40 million debt because of collateral damage. Verdia barred low level quests for a long time already and no one including their ace in the hole bothered to do anything about him after all.

It was great seeing everyone in Kazuma's party have their serious moments in the battlefield before it all ended up being wonderfully comedic as usual.

Dec 4, 2019 1:11 AM

Aug 2018
Yo-yo they were bombing the hell out of villain Castle all that time dam, that was hilarious as fuck and the worst thing is they also bully Dullahan the shit out of him too I feel sorry for the dude dam and they also played soccer out of his head like a ball and that was some ass cold as fuck but it was Great episode
Jan 6, 2020 7:08 PM

Aug 2017
Easily the best episode imo.

Everyone in the gang contributed to the defeat of Dullahan Verdia.

Good work Gucci gang.

Mar 3, 2020 6:09 PM

Dec 2019
LMAO i knew when i heard he got 300 million something like that was gonna happen xD
                                                         🖤   

Apr 9, 2020 1:36 AM
Aug 2012
Watching again after in dubbed version, and damn, the guy doing Beldia voice is crazy, that moment he ordered to "slaughter then all" it was brilliant.
Apr 10, 2020 11:03 PM

Jul 2016
Feel kinda bad for Dullahan, being honest. Kazuma and his idiots basically bullied him to death... not sure who are the bad guys anymore.
May 2, 2020 3:07 PM

Mar 2019
Ok,good.The knight is dead now.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2016

282 by bronzeagesungod »»
May 14, 1:12 AM

» Who will end up with Kazuma ?

lightning_angad7 - Apr 3

25 by trinitroglycerin »»
May 7, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Jan 12, 2016

389 by JLDAVYD_ofc »»
May 2, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2016

416 by knowndisc »»
Apr 28, 1:54 PM

» Netflix English subs are garbage - Crunchyroll is way better

Logikx - Apr 16

16 by Normie_X-2 »»
Apr 18, 10:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.