Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jun 17, 2013 10:52 AM
Mar 2013
Raito said:
ssjokg said:
Raito said:
ssjokg said:
Raito said:
ssjokg said:
Raito said:
ssjokg said:
Spoken like a real Railgun purist.You do know that Misaka doesnt approve of yuri right?

Kuroko approves of Yuri and that's all that matters.
Kuroko isnt the main character nor does she have any chances to succeed.

Just so you know, Kuroko could teleport sleeping pills into Misaka's body and knock her out.
She has all the chances in the world to succeed.
I thought we were talking about vanilla yuri not rape.

No one ever mentioned vanilla yuri.
Also Misaka will soon realize that Touma will never fall in love her, so she'll resort to Yuri.

Not vanilla...ok...:|

Is that what your Toaru anime experience tells you?

Yes.
I've also heard from manga/novel readers that Misaka x Misaki is kinda happening.
Touma ain't manly enough to please Misaka
i read the light novel/manga(i honestly don't see how some of them even got that idea at all. it seems like misaki was more interested in touma if you ask me especially since how she was talking about how they met each other in the past.) just because mikoto and misakai are together doesn't mean it well happen i mean the recent manga in railgun is far behind the index novel and mikoto finally realized she was in love with touma in the aqua arc. mikoto has been trying to get close with touma since then. puls this is how mikoto sees misaki--Shokuhou Misaki is Misaka Mikoto's archrival. Misaka feels very uncomfortable approaching her, and will try her best to avoid her if possible. Shokuhou Misaki represents the opposite of Misaka (girly, manipulative, suspicious of others, and working from behind the scenes) got this from the wiki and it seems source accurate.
GoldzeroJun 17, 2013 11:06 AM
Jun 17, 2013 11:35 AM

May 2012
Dat action and animation.

Finally he's here next episode should be super-awesome.

I want to see Mugino vs Touma really bad.
Jun 17, 2013 12:07 PM

Jun 2009
Well fought Railgun... Well fought T_T

When I first saw the way you acted in Index season 1, I thought that you were more submissive than this... You struggled hard, you really did. Must've been tough.

Now go and enjoy a bit of friend's company.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2013 12:12 PM

Aug 2009
@CreationBreaker
I believe that Accelerator already had
ssjokgJun 17, 2013 1:43 PM
Jun 17, 2013 12:30 PM

Oct 2012
Mugino vs Misaka. YUS.

"I'm giving you a spanking." LOL, Frenda's in trouble.

Finally, about time Touma appeared. Can't wait for the next episode!

For some reason, I was under the impression of this being only 12-13 episodes...glad I was wrong. =D
Jun 17, 2013 12:33 PM
Mar 2013
TheGreat1s said:

im not sue if kamijou can beat mugino( just a hunch feeling).
Jun 17, 2013 12:46 PM

Aug 2009
Goldzero said:
TheGreat1s said:

Easily.The fight will either turn out like it did with Index only difference being that Index's Dragon Breath is stronger or like the fight with Izzard,Touma losing his hand etc etc.
Jun 17, 2013 1:01 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
TheGreat1s said:

Easily.The fight will either turn out like it did with Index only difference being that Index's Dragon Breath is stronger or like the fight with Izzard,Touma losing his hand etc etc.
i wouldn't say it be an easy fight but he might win i mean if you read the recent light novel i believe rensa shot an exact attack just like mugino beams and touma was able to dodge it with ease and continue curb stumping her like she was his 2nd objective. it was stated rensa can copy most of the level 5 ability besides gunha 7th level 5
Jun 17, 2013 1:06 PM

Aug 2009
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
TheGreat1s said:

i wouldn't say it be an easy
Spoiler that.And that's why I said easily.
Jun 17, 2013 1:37 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
TheGreat1s said:

sorry about that. but their one thing bothering me, isn't mugino very good in hand to hand where touma just have decent brawling skills? though i hardly doubt touma well just rush in if he sees how good her fighting capabilities are like.
Jun 17, 2013 1:40 PM

Aug 2009
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
TheGreat1s said:

sorry about that. but their one thing bothering me, isn't mugino very good in hand to hand where touma just have decent brawling skills?
Touma has enough experience to fight her.His skills were decent in the beginning and he has been fighting non stop for months.Unlike Tsuchimikado she isnt a master of sorts or a Saint like Kanzaki.

You havent fixed your previous post.
Jun 17, 2013 2:25 PM

Feb 2010
grandy_UiD said:
Ah fuck, it's Touma. Go back to your own series dude, I don't need you in my yuri spinoff!

news flash this is his series

specifically this is one of his story arcs
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 17, 2013 2:27 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
TheGreat1s said:

sorry about that. but their one thing bothering me, isn't mugino very good in hand to hand where touma just have decent brawling skills?
Touma has enough experience to fight her.His skills were decent in the beginning and he has been fighting non stop for months.Unlike Tsuchimikado she isnt a master of sorts or a Saint like Kanzaki.

You havent fixed your previous post.
i assumed you fixed it for me since you added that spoiler tag. one of the thing i like about touma is how he improves only in battle experiences and continues to fight with the same ability but only with more and more awesome results.
Jun 17, 2013 3:09 PM

Jun 2011
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
TheGreat1s said:

Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jun 17, 2013 3:52 PM

Feb 2010
Slicer22 said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
TheGreat1s said:

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 17, 2013 4:52 PM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
@CreationBreaker

I don't think that's how
This is why Red Spell and Black Spell would be reflected if Tsuchimikado used them leaving him with only something like Ushi no Koku Mairi (which is like Cendrillon's spell) and once again that would only work if he was able to make some physical contact with Accelerator which he can't.

Slicer22 said:

(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jun 17, 2013 5:10 PM

Jun 2010
And then this is after the Index (Pen's mode) arc also.

Phew. I'm glad that there aren't any fillers in between. Maybe I'll finally get to see my Liberal Arts City Arc. Sigh. I doubt it though. Lots of people would get a bad aftertaste if it ended like that.

Jun 17, 2013 5:29 PM

Mar 2012
13man18 said:
And then this is after the Index (Pen's mode) arc also.

Phew. I'm glad that there aren't any fillers in between. Maybe I'll finally get to see my Liberal Arts City Arc. Sigh. I doubt it though. Lots of people would get a bad aftertaste if it ended like that.

It's pretty much been confirmed that we will see Liberal Arts City after the Sisters Arc at some point during this season. We've seen far too many hints for it to not happen.

Jun 18, 2013 2:05 AM

Jan 2012
say the line: im out of power x20

hmm, i feel like ive seen that scene before
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 18, 2013 3:22 AM

Aug 2009
CreationBreaker said:
ssjokg said:
@CreationBreaker

I don't think that's how
This is why Red Spell and Black Spell would be reflected if Tsuchimikado used them leaving him with only something like Ushi no Koku Mairi (which is like Cendrillon's spell) and once again that would only work if he was able to make some physical contact with Accelerator which he can't.

Slicer22 said:

Jun 19, 2013 6:09 AM

Jul 2009
I think it would be so much easier if Misaka asked Kuroko to help her instead of trying to do everything alone. Mugino it's super powerful, I like Frenda as well.
Jun 19, 2013 6:45 AM

May 2013
bittersweetlove said:
I think it would be so much easier if Misaka asked Kuroko to help her instead of trying to do everything alone. Mugino it's super powerful, I like Frenda as well.

i thought there would be a fight between 2 lv5-4 couples misaka - kuroko vs mugino - frenda cuz of the OP theme xD,but it didnt happen
Jun 19, 2013 8:44 AM
Mar 2013
kunzarcx said:
bittersweetlove said:

i thought there would be a fight between 2 lv5-4 couples misaka - kuroko vs mugino - frenda cuz of the OP theme xD,but it didnt happen
mikoto isn't the type of person who would involve her friends in dangerous situation and especially kuroko who is her best friend.
Jun 19, 2013 10:21 AM

Mar 2012
Goldzero said:
kunzarcx said:
bittersweetlove said:

mikoto isn't the type of person who would involve her friends in dangerous situation and especially kuroko who is her best friend.

Don't forget the entire point of this set of episodes is that Mikoto is trying to bear the burden of her "sin" of allowing the births and deaths of the Sisters alone. If she actually brought Kuroko along or got Kuroko's assistance, it would defeat the purpose of this entire portion of the Sisters Arc.

For anyone else who has watched or read the Remnants Arc, we all know that Kuroko never had any knowledge of the Sisters or the Level 6 Shift to begin with. Having her assist Mikoto would lead to a gaping inconsistency with the main canon. One of the reasons why Kamachi is such a good writer is because he generally does avoid blatant inconsistencies like that.

@kunzarcx
Also, Frenda is a Level Zero, NOT a level 4.

Jun 19, 2013 11:45 AM
Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:
Goldzero said:
kunzarcx said:
bittersweetlove said:

Don't forget the entire point of this set of episodes is that Mikoto is trying to bear the burden of her "sin" of allowing the births and deaths of the Sisters alone. If she actually brought Kuroko along or got Kuroko's assistance, it would defeat the purpose of this entire portion of the Sisters Arc.

For anyone else who has watched or read the Remnants Arc, we all know that Kuroko never had any knowledge of the Sisters or the Level 6 Shift to begin with. Having her assist Mikoto would lead to a gaping inconsistency with the main canon. One of the reasons why Kamachi is such a good writer is because he generally does avoid blatant inconsistencies like that.

@kunzarcx
to be fairly honest with you i was rooting that touma would show up agiasnt mugino(yes i read the manga as well) and i noticed many fans were actually rooting for touma to show up too. many fans were sad about the fact that he wasn't involved in this episode much until the end but it did brought him allot of cheers though.
Jun 19, 2013 3:54 PM

Sep 2011
Goldzero said:
CreationBreaker said:
Goldzero said:
kunzarcx said:
bittersweetlove said:

@kunzarcx
to be fairly honest with you i was rooting that touma would show up agiasnt mugino(yes i read the manga as well) and i noticed many fans were actually rooting for touma to show up too. many fans were sad about the fact that he wasn't involved in this episode much until the end but it did brought him allot of cheers though.
Consostency with plot? Would make a good scene if he just jumped outof nowhere and shielded for Mikoto, glad to see JC STAFF is being faithful
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jun 21, 2013 9:41 AM

Jan 2011
About time Touma appeared, hilarity ensured when he's around.
The rest of the episode was pretty good as well, but the fight felt off for some reason.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 22, 2013 9:54 PM
Jan 2013
TOUMA!!! Yay! And I remember this scene from Index. Looking forward to seeing the other side of it.

MD vs RG? Come on, guys. The MD is kind of shiny, but that girl has no sense of tactics. She's so arrogant she only thinks a couple of moves ahead. In the tactics field, Birbiri is way ahead of her. Not only did she get a clean hit on Mugino with the doll from an unexpected angle, but she got the haughty princess to follow her into ground of her own choosing. Select the battlefield, and you have a great advantage. Misaka can outthink her any day, and I don't think it's an accident that the rankings are the way they are. Regardless of what the arena is, Misaka's better at using its attributes to her advantage.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Jun 22, 2013 10:09 PM

Mar 2012
skreyola said:
TOUMA!!! Yay! And I remember this scene from Index. Looking forward to seeing the other side of it.

MD vs RG? Come on, guys. The MD is kind of shiny, but that girl has no sense of tactics. She's so arrogant she only thinks a couple of moves ahead. In the tactics field, Birbiri is way ahead of her. Not only did she get a clean hit on Mugino with the doll from an unexpected angle, but she got the haughty princess to follow her into ground of her own choosing. Select the battlefield, and you have a great advantage. Misaka can outthink her any day, and I don't think it's an accident that the rankings are the way they are. Regardless of what the arena is, Misaka's better at using its attributes to her advantage.

Counter-point-ALL of Mikoto's tactics relied on using Frenda's left-over traps. Are you saying that Mikoto would have been able to win had Frenda never shown up? (NOTE: I am also taking into account the fact that Mikoto lost most of her stamina as a result of fighting Frenda. This means that if she hadn't fought Frenda, she would have been in top-form.) Are you saying that without Frenda and her traps, Mikoto would have won? If so, please explain as nobody on this thread has yet to make a valid enough argument about this.
[In other words, read all of the previous arguments I made since I am the only one who is arguing that Mugino would win and counter each and every one of my arguments if you can.]

Jun 23, 2013 1:40 AM
Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:
elior1 said:
it was a great episode wiith the fight against meltdowner andcan somone tell me who is the new misaka clone at the end of the preview?

That one is Misaka

???

No... 10032? Re-read LN 3...

I liked this episode. 5/5 10/10 15/15 100/100. It was great. I liked the dragon quest reference. I'm sure Accelerator would be an avid fan of dragon quest games. I know Saten is: we saw a dragon quest slime plushy in her room in episode 2, 3, or 4. (don't remember which).

I think that Mugino was voiced very well. She could have been meaner/more evil, but she was excellent. I loved the animation quality. It was literally delicious (lol). But... I was impressed. I liked seeing Frenda actually care about Takitsubo for a second. It was out of her character.

Otherwise, Touma's 10 second appearance was wonderful. I feel bad for Mikoto right now... especially knowing that she's going to be sad soon...

Anyone notice that when she was reading the news on her cellphone, it said that Mizuho machines/ organization was associated with the research facility/hospital that stole her DNA map and that also went bankrupt... They just so happened to be the people that owned the hospital with the frog faced doctor in Railgun Season 1 where the level upper users went. I sense a subtle conspiracy. It's also compounded since the Mizuho group is the second largest financial group in Japan with a net worth of over 2 trillion bucks.

I did some research :D

@CreationBreaker: Mugino would roast Mikoto if both were in top form. Mugino lost because Mikoto ran away ( first thing), she lost because... she lost her cool (she got too excited), Frenda messed up, and for other reasons. Notice that after all of the fireworks displays Mugino put on she wasn't even tired. She used a lot more impressive attacks over the course of 2 episodes than Mikoto did during the 3 episodes. Even if Mikoto was tired from past things, as part of ITEM, Mugino does assassin stuff ALL OF THE TIME AND WOULD BE WAY MORE TIRED... ACTUALLY THOUGH. No one seems to consider this. SHE THEN ALSO SUDDENLY CAME IN AND STARTED to try to beat MIKOTO. There is a good possibility that Mugino had done just as much work as Mikoto in the last few days... considering this, they probably were on equal footing... it's just that Mikoto had Frenda's bombs as an advantage.

Mugino having silicon burn is just her own intelligence/power/luck of being in the darkness.
dnivJun 23, 2013 1:50 AM
Jun 23, 2013 6:20 AM

Apr 2009
Flying exploding dolls and danmaku. Might not be a reference to what I was thinking, but I still like the sound of it. Lol, so much for all the arrogant gloating, Meltdowner. She was temporarily knocked out by a relatively slow-moving "kinetic projectile", a physical non-esper attack that all humans would be vulnerable to (i.e. getting hit on the head by a hard object).

While she was able to get up and resume her attack, her downtime also led her to fail her original mission to defend the laboratory. Mikoto didn't even have to use her signature attack (though to be fair she's both too tired as she said, and probably aware that it won't be very effective against her level 5 opponent).

I liked how she tried to extend a lifeline even at the last moment to her opponent that was set on trying to kill her. Chaotic Good, definitely. Here comes Touma, guess it's time to put the finishing blow on the Level 6 Shift project with him around (for Index, as I doubt we'd see that fight again here).
Jun 23, 2013 7:20 AM

Mar 2012
dniv said:

Anyone notice that when she was reading the news on her cellphone, it said that Mizuho machines/ organization was associated with the research facility/hospital that stole her DNA map and that also went bankrupt... They just so happened to be the people that owned the hospital with the frog faced doctor in Railgun Season 1 where the level upper users went. I sense a subtle conspiracy. It's also compounded since the Mizuho group is the second largest financial group in Japan with a net worth of over 2 trillion bucks.

Conspiracies are not all too surprising in the Raildex-verse. I have to look into that but that sounds like an interesting one. However, the frog-faced doctor will never be out of a job unless he decides to retire at some point since at this point,

dniv said:

@CreationBreaker: Mugino would roast Mikoto if both were in top form. Mugino lost because Mikoto ran away ( first thing), she lost because... she lost her cool (she got too excited), Frenda messed up, and for other reasons. Notice that after all of the fireworks displays Mugino put on she wasn't even tired. She used a lot more impressive attacks over the course of 2 episodes than Mikoto did during the 3 episodes. Even if Mikoto was tired from past things, as part of ITEM, Mugino does assassin stuff ALL OF THE TIME AND WOULD BE WAY MORE TIRED... ACTUALLY THOUGH. No one seems to consider this. SHE THEN ALSO SUDDENLY CAME IN AND STARTED to try to beat MIKOTO. There is a good possibility that Mugino had done just as much work as Mikoto in the last few days... considering this, they probably were on equal footing... it's just that Mikoto had Frenda's bombs as an advantage.

Mugino having silicon burn is just her own intelligence/power/luck of being in the darkness.

Finally! Somebody who agrees with me and is using logic in his statements rather than Mikoto-fanboyism. Thank you.

Jun 23, 2013 10:12 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
CreationBreaker said:
elior1 said:
it was a great episode wiith the fight against meltdowner andcan somone tell me who is the new misaka clone at the end of the preview?

That one is Misaka

???

No... 10032? Re-read LN 3...
No.It is the opposite.Remember that the manga focused on the MISAKA that Mikoto "rejected",the same one that later,ignored a certain black cat later,on her way for the fight with Accelerator.Unless she is supposed to stop there but the manga didnt show that.
skreyola said:

Typical Mikoto fan.
SayakaMagica said:
Here comes Touma, guess it's time to put the finishing blow on the Level 6 Shift project with him around (for Index, as I doubt we'd see that fight again here).
We will.
Jun 25, 2013 3:30 PM

Jul 2010
'Meltdowner' is pretty scary, that old hag.

So at this point Mikoto already thinks the experiments are over huh? She couldn't be more wrong. Which means we're gonna see Touma next episode! :)

Jun 27, 2013 12:52 AM
May 2013
CreationBreaker said:
wakka9ca said:

A fight does not necessarily have to be fair. If you cannot use your terrain as an advantage and purely rely on your power, you are weak and must train yourself more professionally next time. Misaka totally outwitted Mugino in this round. A fight is not always only about raw power. It's about wit as well.

Also the level of control and stability of Mugino's power is, at this point in the series, not ideal, compared to the level of control Accelerator shows.

Here is where I will reiterate. We are discussing whether Mikoto or Mugino would win in a fair fight. You are right that manipulation of the terrain and wit are absolutely necessary in combat. However, by fair fight, I mean straight up Mugino and Mikoto at full power. That means no Frenda. That means none of Frenda's rigged traps. That also means Mikoto would be at full power.

I just wonder how Mugino hit Mikoto in anyway without killing herself at the same time. Not to mention the high possiblity of missing the target as she often does...
But Mikoto do have ways to defeat her by using her ability wisely, which was already shown in the TV (even when she was in very bad condition, no good sleep, no eating....)
Remember, one of the important reference of the ranking is decided by the application of the power, because it indeed is a very important element to decide the strength of one's fighting ability. And this has been full demonstrated in the TV show

The ranking is already there ....except for very special #7, there is no meaning to challenge it without strong supporting examples. Only imagination in the mind won't get anywhere... .This is like how people used to imagine all kinds of theory that Acclerator would defeat Touma by this or that way... The theory one think makes sense is always too subjective to convince who believes in the opposite. So just listen to the author, you can never be smarter than the author when you are talking about his stuff.
BilibillimisakaJun 27, 2013 1:03 AM
Jun 27, 2013 8:11 AM

Mar 2012
Bilibillimisaka said:
CreationBreaker said:
wakka9ca said:

A fight does not necessarily have to be fair. If you cannot use your terrain as an advantage and purely rely on your power, you are weak and must train yourself more professionally next time. Misaka totally outwitted Mugino in this round. A fight is not always only about raw power. It's about wit as well.

Also the level of control and stability of Mugino's power is, at this point in the series, not ideal, compared to the level of control Accelerator shows.

Here is where I will reiterate. We are discussing whether Mikoto or Mugino would win in a fair fight. You are right that manipulation of the terrain and wit are absolutely necessary in combat. However, by fair fight, I mean straight up Mugino and Mikoto at full power. That means no Frenda. That means none of Frenda's rigged traps. That also means Mikoto would be at full power.

I just wonder how Mugino hit Mikoto in anyway without killing herself at the same time. Not to mention the high possiblity of missing the target as she often does...
But Mikoto do have ways to defeat her by using her ability wisely, which was already shown in the TV (even when she was in very bad condition, no good sleep, no eating....)
Remember, one of the important reference of the ranking is decided by the application of the power, because it indeed is a very important element to decide the strength of one's fighting ability. And this has been full demonstrated in the TV show

The ranking is already there ....except for very special #7, there is no meaning to challenge it without strong supporting examples. Only imagination in the mind won't get anywhere... .This is like how people used to imagine all kinds of theory that Acclerator would defeat Touma by this or that way... The theory one think makes sense is always too subjective to convince who believes in the opposite. So just listen to the author, you can never be smarter than the author when you are talking about his stuff.

What you just said is: Your points are moot because Mikoto beat Mugino and that's that.
You have yet to counter any of my points so far or even find a hole in my argument. I can name methods for Mugino to counter any tactic Mikoto has shown in the entire franchise (Index LNs plus Railgun). And another thing: that first line of yours makes no sense. [without killing herself at the same time]. Expand please.

One more time: Just because the author made one character win over another means nothing.
Not to mention that in both of Touma's fights against Accelerator, Accelerator wasn't the perfect example of sanity or clear-headedness.
Ashen_MikoJun 27, 2013 8:14 AM

Jun 27, 2013 9:30 AM

Aug 2009
CreationBreaker said:
Bilibillimisaka said:
CreationBreaker said:
wakka9ca said:

What you just said is: Your points are moot because Mikoto beat Mugino and that's that.
You have yet to counter any of my points so far or even find a hole in my argument. I can name methods for Mugino to counter any tactic Mikoto has shown in the entire franchise (Index LNs plus Railgun). And another thing: that first line of yours makes no sense. [without killing herself at the same time]. Expand please.

One more time: Just because the author made one character win over another means nothing.
Not to mention that in both of Touma's fights against Accelerator, Accelerator wasn't the perfect example of sanity or clear-headedness.

Not exactly.Accelerator lost the first time because of

Also
Bilibillimisaka said:
So just listen to the author, you can never be smarter than the author when you are talking about his stuff.

Except that the author never stated who is the strongest.Even you said that the ranks are based on the application of the power.Hell in NT
Jun 27, 2013 9:43 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
CreationBreaker said:

Remember what happened when

Jun 27, 2013 9:49 AM

Aug 2009
CreationBreaker said:
ssjokg said:
CreationBreaker said:

Yes but it wasnt what decided the fight.If he had succeeded with that attack then bye bye Japan(except one building)
Jun 29, 2013 9:22 PM

May 2013
can someone tell me who was the first misaka and the second misaka what number?
Jun 30, 2013 12:10 AM

Aug 2009
xin09 said:
can someone tell me who was the first misaka and the second misaka what number?

you mean the one in the previous eps and the one in the preview?

#09982 and #10031
Jul 1, 2013 1:52 PM
Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:
ssjokg said:
CreationBreaker said:

Regardless of what reasons there are it doesn't matter. There's always plot armor if necessary :D
Jul 6, 2013 10:52 PM
May 2012
THAT'S IT?! REALLY?!

THE WAR BETWEEN MISAKA & MUGINO THIS ISN'T OVER YET!! What's NEXT for her anyway?!
Jul 14, 2013 11:38 AM

Nov 2009
Awhyeee, Touma is back. :3
Jul 30, 2013 2:19 PM

Jul 2012
Misaka should really work on improving her battle strategies (as well as covering her weaknesses) and adding the "metal floating bomb dolls" as a permanent weapon. But cool match. Frenda fail LOL. I find Meltdowner's mirror multiplier trick really cool.

TOUMA. Yay.
Aug 5, 2013 9:26 AM

Jun 2012
Great adaption so far. 6 episodes of the sisters arc left. More episodes of manga plot is always better than anime-only filler.

This is miles ahead better than the first season was. I'm also looking forward to the arc from the SS novel after the filler. Might be an arc concluder like in S1.
Aug 25, 2013 1:58 AM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
Whoever writes Railgun: Let's make the enemy a woman...and then make her go CRAZY!
^ all the time

Mugino's power was somewhat interesting, though I'm wondering if they're going to actually give us an explanation on her powers though or is it just "some green beams that can melt stuff"?
And that moment when Mugino read the project report was hilarious :D

I'm guessing the part where Touma fights is soon? I hope he just does his part and then gets out cause I hate him. Honestly, the fight in the Index series was pretty pathetic cause
Mugino first appeared in the Index novels.She was always crazy.

Accelerator
Aug 25, 2013 6:53 AM

Mar 2012
Forgetfulness said:
Whoever writes Railgun: Let's make the enemy a woman...and then make her go CRAZY!
^ all the time

Mugino's power was somewhat interesting, though I'm wondering if they're going to actually give us an explanation on her powers though or is it just "some green beams that can melt stuff"?
And that moment when Mugino read the project report was hilarious :D

First, Mugino's first appearance in the general canon was in the Index novels and let's just say that fans who have read the novels know that she has the tendency to go absolutely insane. Let me just say that this was just the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

Second, her powers are explained in the Index novels. From Railgun....you have to infer. Just look at the title of the episode-Particle Destabilizer- and combine it with the fact that her powers are at base similar to Mikoto's. That should give you a general idea of what her power is.

Forgetfulness said:
I'm guessing the part where Touma fights is soon? I hope he just does his part and then gets out cause I hate him. Honestly, the fight in the Index series was pretty pathetic cause

There goes the Touma hate. Ahhh...I missed that.

Sep 26, 2013 9:50 PM

Sep 2011
Touma!
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

219 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 28, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 12, 2013

499 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.