Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 19, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
I think this is why sometimes, you can't trust what strangers say. Raeliana is lucky that rumor about the mirror wasn't true.

On the other hand, I am somewhat disappointed that Raeliana and Noah's relationship hasn't truly lived up to expectations, at least imo. And there's only one more episode left for the finale. 
Jun 19, 2023 6:24 AM

Jul 2017
Who wants Raeliana dead, as Noah improves on his swordmanship...

The chemistry between Noah and Raeliana, though one of feud, is comical at best. And him being shamelessly so invested in Raeliana, he doesn't look like his usual style, giving her his very best. From jewellery to books, and the canoe date, it's all for rest during Thanksgiving. But Noah's problem aside, Raeliana is being told not to go into the west-side building for a spirit-infested mirror will talk to people, and she tries not to get scared by it, until Noah gave her a tap and almost scared her to death. As for why he's around, he claims that he forgot something, but acts like a gentleman in front of Raeliana, even to the point of princess-carrying her to the bed and watching her sleep, while reading a novel's forbidden love story.

The next day, Count Naomi O' Brian has to deal with King Siathrich of Chamus, who has an audience with Keith and Noah. Going back to the Royal Seal for a moment, Count Bennett wants the king dead, but the talking point is Noah and his engagement with Raeliana. The most important plot point for Raeliana: Beatrice, with the Royal Seal.

What events will transpire in the finale soon?
Jun 19, 2023 6:26 AM

Feb 2021
That horse has some really nice animation damn.
And at the end we can see Noah using 100% of his brain.
Jun 19, 2023 6:32 AM

Dec 2022
thought there will be more of a major plot coming in the last episode but this is also fine and what will be noahs answer
side note: when noah said she would be the death of him i couldn't stop laughing
Jun 19, 2023 6:44 AM
Sep 2021
It was a nice relaxing episode through out the 1st half and later it had a serious tone in it which i liked.
Jun 19, 2023 7:21 AM
Feb 2023
we got fed well today πŸ™ loved seeing more of raeliana with noah, but i gotta admit this episode kinda disappointed me, oh well... one more episode. Hopefully we get a second season with a bigger budget because this story really deserves a better animation!!
Jun 19, 2023 7:25 AM

Dec 2020
They skipped the swordmanship antic between Raeli and Noah sheesh
It was quite funny
Jun 19, 2023 7:36 AM
Oct 2019
So good. I love where this episode left it and I can't wait for the last one. Just hope it ends really nicely. Have a feeling it will be set up for another season though and will be left on an annoying cliff hanger. But we'll see, hope it's a great ending
Jun 19, 2023 7:37 AM
May 2021
you could really see the gears turning in noah's head at the end when his brother asked if his and raeliana's engagement would be called off now that the royal seal doesn't have to be hidden any longer. he developed real feelings for her, but obviously he's still under the assumption that she's purely upholding their agreement. although we know raeliana definitely has feelings for noah as well. im just hoping they don't call it off and instead talk to eachother about their feelings and stay together.

just one more episode left of the season. this was an unexpected gem for me this season, so im sad it's almost over. i wonder if it'll all wrap up next episode or if we'll get a season 2.
My 2023 candies:
Jun 19, 2023 8:04 AM
Mar 2015
Raeliana was set up to see something in the mirror Instead she saw a ghost and the mirror was broken Now Raeliana needs to meet Beatrice at the grave but this Beatrice will seem different from the one in her book Has the need for a fiance ended or does the Duke feel the need to keep her on
Jun 19, 2023 9:48 AM

Feb 2021
I still don't understand what that mirror thing was.

Was it really a ghost, or was it simply Noah's reflection as he was behind her....
Jun 19, 2023 9:59 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Some very nice moments between Raeliana and Noah in this one, you had Noah buying out a whole store for Raeliana near the beginning, and then the bed scene was really nice too. I did think Noah calling Raeliana a nuisance was a little mean but I don’t think he meant it that way lol, that scene was also really cozy, chilling in the bed by candle light while reading a book, I’m not a big book reader but I can’t deny the coziness.

I’m wondering if there will be much significance regarding that mirror Raeliana was looking into or if it will be brushed off but that was a nice spooky bit anyway. And now we’ve met Noah’s brother and apparently there’s no need for Noah to have a fiancé anymore, but we all know damn well that he loves her so I doubt he’ll end their engagement but I know he might also be sus of her too which makes it a bit shaky, but I still don’t think he’ll end it, but I guess we’ll find that out in the last episode. That horse scene at the end was really nice too, that was an important moment so I’m guessing that’s why the horse was fully animated lol, it looked great.
TheColonel76Jun 19, 2023 10:23 AM
Jun 19, 2023 11:34 AM

Dec 2013
I see all the animation budget went into that horse scene, poor Noah is completely crazy about Raeliana and now the king just asked the real question.
Jun 19, 2023 12:35 PM
Jun 2023
Δ±m dying for noah
Jun 19, 2023 12:41 PM
Jun 2023
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Jun 19, 2023 1:59 PM
Apr 2023
MadanielFL said:

Was it really a ghost, or was it simply Noah's reflection as he was behind her....

About this...
Well, there are more hints if they give us season 2 and 3.
So, I hold myself to give spoiler.
Jun 19, 2023 3:27 PM

Apr 2022
Raeliana showed some weakness, wonder if it made Noah fall for her deeper or the opposite. Here's to hoping the next episode doesn't end on a cliffhanger.
Jun 19, 2023 3:57 PM

Oct 2016
Raeliana sure is careless even though there have been so many attempts on her life. Rushing straight to the heroine without at least a gun is just foolish. 
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
Jun 19, 2023 5:49 PM
Jan 2017
As other comments have noted, the episode was rushed. And Raeliana is by turns smart or clueless depending on what the creators want.
AND it is still far more entertaining for me than another school rom-com or brainless fight anime.
Jun 19, 2023 7:07 PM

Oct 2022
Not sure what is gonna happen when Raeliana confronts Beatrice but I can’t wait to see how everything unfolds! 

Jun 19, 2023 7:23 PM

Nov 2022
I hope the engagement proceeds after all is said and done. There may not have been feelings between them when this started but there is definitely something now!
Jun 19, 2023 7:48 PM

Apr 2022
the horse animation was great but for most of the episode, it was lacking. still loving the chemistry between reailiana and noah.
noah's brother looks almost exactly like him. thought the lady in bed with him was the king though lol.
one more episode to go and realiana is off to see beatrice, let's see how this ends.
Jun 19, 2023 8:25 PM

Dec 2022
Well this should be the last step before Raeliana realizes what her role in this story really is. It's a lot of good buildup and the horseback ride to the grave was appropriately tense.
Jun 19, 2023 8:25 PM

Feb 2019
Ok it’s really time to ask the question. Is this the best manwha adaptation of all time? If you think about it, the field is pretty small with ToG and God of High School being the big ones.. but I think it’s fair to say this clears. Feels like watching a K Drama but in anime form.
Jun 19, 2023 8:36 PM

Oct 2022
The secretary is really harsh with the king lol I love that.

Noah better not mess up here.
Jun 19, 2023 9:00 PM

Dec 2022
Come on, Noah, it's time for you to admit that you're incredibly in love with her. Enough that she turns you on. Anyways, this finale should be interesting.
Oh, and Haley is really sus at this point... Wonder what her deal is...
Jun 19, 2023 9:59 PM

Jan 2021
My teeth hurt... I kept smiling, this was such a sweet episode... at least before the King showed up. Count Naomi was really hard and harsh with the King lol I loved when she told him to check his hearing and when she talked about his corpse being hanged xD

"But... why did he come back? He says he forgot something, but would he come to get it at this hour?" Ahahaha I can't :'D girls who are already in love are like that~ even though Noah already said that he forgot something, but because the timing is so perfect then she'll think "ah.. did he do this for me?" hahaha. They're both already in love, what makes Noah hesitate to say that he's serious with Raeliana?

Ah, and Raeliana seems to be meeting Beatrice. They are best friends in the novel, right? But Beatrice is the one who used Vivian to "kill" Raeliana. I wonder what Raeliana will do... and the maid who told Raeliana about the mirror too... kinda....

Why is it that when it's getting exciting, there's only 1 episode left?

Oh, and no Adam in this episode! I hope he shows up in next week's episode T~T

Jun 19, 2023 10:16 PM

Nov 2022
The night scene has so much tension also the animation on the horse is so fluid, looks nice lol.
Jun 19, 2023 10:35 PM

Oct 2022
Wonderful episode, what will the Duke do, call off the wedding or get married. Next episode hopefully sheds some light on it.

Jun 20, 2023 12:54 AM
Sep 2022
Seriously I have no idea how will they end this series
I mean will they get married or will their be an OVA or something or will it just stop in the middle

I especially liked the 150yr old grandpa I mean their was no reason to make him this handsome like common I would accept such an handsome grandpa any day

I don't get why they decided to put the ghost perhaps to bring them closer but still no need for that. Noah has finally understood his feelings and Raeliana has also started liking him but the blonde is getting in the way

too excited to wait for the next episode
I hope I can give it an 8 based on the last episode
Jun 20, 2023 1:26 AM

Dec 2022
The episode was sweet and interesting, and there were parts where I stifled some kind of scream, in the parts between Raeliana and Noah. He is so cute when he blushes!

Jun 20, 2023 1:45 AM

Oct 2022
I really hope he doesn't decide to cancel his engagement to Raeliana because the matter with the signed object is more or less over...
UndefeatedBahamut
Jun 20, 2023 2:27 AM
Sep 2014
Noah please stop teleporting...
Jun 20, 2023 3:03 AM

Oct 2022
That mirror scene was a bust. I actually really want to know how the story changed so much since she's affected it. Especially about Beatrice.
Jun 20, 2023 4:30 AM
Apr 2023
Sakura2708 said:
Seriously I have no idea how will they end this series
I mean will they get married or will their be an OVA or something or will it just stop in the middle

I especially liked the 150yr old grandpa I mean their was no reason to make him this handsome like common I would accept such an handsome grandpa any day

I don't get why they decided to put the ghost perhaps to bring them closer but still no need for that. Noah has finally understood his feelings and Raeliana has also started liking him but the blonde is getting in the way

too excited to wait for the next episode
I hope I can give it an 8 based on the last episode

For this season, from the title of next eps, I can guess they will stop at 1/3 of manhwa / 1/4 of novel.

There's a hint from the mirror, foreshadowing for later scene. We can see it if they give us season 2 and 3 with current pacing.
And about foreshadowing in this eps, actually not only mirror, but also about the novel which Noah read and about Count/Earl Benneth.
What I can say, the original work of this series start from novel, finished. Author dropping several hints here and there for future scenes, paving the way to the ending. So, if they not fully adapt, at least the part from the manhwa, we can't grab the whole plot.
raeli_wynknightJun 20, 2023 7:21 AM
Jun 20, 2023 6:11 AM

Dec 2022
If I was in Raeliana's position, I would be more curious as to why no one removed that supposedly cursed mirror or at least covered it up, rather than investigate it to determine if it was cursed myself.
Jun 20, 2023 9:39 AM

Jun 2016
highly highly recommended of course !!!
Jun 20, 2023 3:02 PM
Sep 2008
They really did not lean into Noah and Raeliana's relationship as much as I would've liked. Their playful banter in the manhwa is so refreshing and we're only just now getting it in the anime...
Jun 20, 2023 4:09 PM

Mar 2008
That was kind of sweet Noah accompanied Raeliana to her room and slept with her but didn't really particularly belittle her about being scared. I wonder if the mirror being smashed means she has no way to communicate with the ghost or whatever that was.
Jun 20, 2023 5:25 PM
May 2017
Good episode overall, here's to next weeks confrontation. We'll see how things truly stand as to who Beatrice really is at her core. Also I wonder what was up with that mirror..
Jun 20, 2023 7:14 PM

Oct 2022
I love how Noah picked up and princess carried Raeliana to her bed, then even stayed by her side until she fell asleep. And her sleeping face was just so beautiful and lovely.
Jun 20, 2023 8:57 PM

Nov 2012
I loved when he went to put his hand on hers and thought the better of it.  I love those little things they put in the story.  I also loved the "she's going to drive me crazy" shot. Poor Noah. Falling for a dummy. 

How many times has she almost died when she was out alone?  Hell she got pushed off a building while alone.  Why would she ride out to a grave by herself? Brave? or Full hearty?
Jun 20, 2023 10:16 PM
うまぴょい伝θͺ¬

May 2017
Noah's teasing finally backfired for once. That bed scene after talking about the romance novel, telling her to go to sleep only for her to hold onto him lol. Nice to see him flustered again since he was surprised about Raeliana being a badass with the gun.
Jun 21, 2023 12:26 AM
Feb 2023
raeli_wynknight said:
MadanielFL said:

About this...

wow that turns out to be quite important in the story

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jun 21, 2023 2:24 AM
Apr 2023
fabiandewa19 said:
raeli_wynknight said:

About this...

wow that turns out to be quite important in the story

The interesting thing about Raeliana (that makes me think the source material / novel was well written), I realize some scenes actually a clue, not just a filler, when the later act that has a link with it happen.
I'm on the dense side. So I just realize / understand some things after reading the novel. I remember stop to read the novel for a while just to crosscheck the content with the manhwa several times (I read the manhwa first, the novel after that). And I found out the clue also include in manhwa, but I'm not paying attention, thinking the lines / scenes as just a filler before.

Wishing they fully adapt, at least the manhwa part.
Jun 21, 2023 3:09 AM
Feb 2023
raeli_wynknight said:

yeah, hopefully it's well adapted to the last episode

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jun 21, 2023 10:18 AM

Dec 2022
Noah, the sword-wielding stud, is smitten with our gal, and he's going all out to impress her. He's showering her with gifts like bling and books, and they even had a hilarious canoe date. But Noah's got his own issues, and despite that, he's totally into Raeliana, breaking his usual cool-guy style.
Jun 25, 2023 2:35 AM
Aug 2022
Man!!Noah Have Fallen for Her So Hard, Don't call off the engagement.
& Why Raeliana is going to find Beatrice?
I hope this will receive Good Ending πŸ™
Jul 5, 2023 11:21 AM
Mar 2023
Noah's brother has already appeared, they do look alike, and he told Noah that he is going to end his engagement since they are going to bring to light the famous royal seal! I wonder what was that you that Reliana heard in the mirror πŸ€”. The scene fascinated me when Reliana, asleep, took Noah's arm😍😳🀭 and said (I'm going to go crazy) I end up with Reliana riding to the palace since Beatriz supposedly makes an appearance because of the stamp!😱 We are already one chapter away from the end, what will happen? And at what point will Reliana realize her feelings for Noah? I say please!!!
Jul 12, 2023 8:15 AM
Aug 2022
wait whyd she forget?????
finally a kiss!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

93 by vantaxyz »»
May 18, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

71 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

46 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2023

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2023

47 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.