Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 9:52 AM

Jan 2018
We got Mereoleona's flashback. She used a new spell. She went beyond her limits. THAT SPREAD WAS SO FREAKING COOL. Her body has become mana?!! She told her subordinates' spirit to follow her. The final double spread with her beating the shit out of Morris is so awesome. Absolutely banger chapter. Gonna be long wait for the next chapter again.
ARK-13Apr 25, 9:59 AM
Apr 25, 1:28 PM
Jun 2020
Fantastic chapter! Seeing Mereo’s Ultimate Magic was hype af. I wonder if that’s the end for Mereoleona, since now her whole body has now become mana. Loved the character dynamics Tabata established between her and Morris.

Also Fuego been a whole fraud this arc so far. He has the fire spirit, and has done nothing extraordinary…
Apr 27, 5:26 PM

Dec 2021
MEREOLEONA VS MORRIS WAS A FUCKIN' HELLSTORM. On top of this, we get a reveal that Mereoleona, even before getting a grimoire, was beating up senior magic knights for fun in her past. True Warriors of Valhalla.

Through Mereoleona, they’re able to fight even after death. I love this so much.

Apr 27, 9:29 PM

Jul 2022
THE GOATS ARE BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome two chapters, Mereoleona is fully fucking mana now which is ridiculous AND SHE CAN BRING PEOPLE BACK TO LIFE!?!?!??!?!?! What!?!??!?! Also finally this fucking guy is dead, I was totally sick of him.

Love this series to death. Guess I have to wait for August for the next chapter ... aw ...

Apr 28, 2:19 AM

Jan 2008
The Phoenix rises! Even in death, follow your commander and defeat evil!
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Apr 28, 7:59 AM
May 2021
Getting a flashback w/ Mereoleona was class cant lie, Goat Clover still reps its name!!
Apr 28, 6:12 PM

Apr 2022
gang going crazy, especially mereoleona.
Apr 29, 8:29 AM

May 2019
Contender for the best chapter of this arc so far. Black Clover imo is always at its best when it pulls out the "character development = new spell" trope. This was a great payoff for everything we've seen from Mereoleona so far in the story. Tabata really cooked with this one.
Apr 29, 9:17 AM

Jun 2014
My girl Mereoleona, I kneel. Banger chapter with her pulling out an Ultimate Magic technique, and the art in this chapter and 370 was absolutely amazing. Love it when she gets her time to shine.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 29, 2:14 PM

Sep 2007
Mereoleona is always perfect... and strong ...
She is just so marvelous.
Apr 30, 6:22 AM

Oct 2017
Mereoleona hype! Girl can't stop being badass for one sec. So good. Fuegoleon great too.
Apr 30, 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
damn mereoleona is so op. did she died and become a transcend being or what?
Apr 30, 9:40 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
I wasn't expecting to cut to Mereoleona before the Asta and Yuno fight with Lucius, but boy am I not complaining. This is one of the most epic chapters the series has had in a very long time. She should honestly just be the main character from now on and take Lucius on herself. Normally with these types of powerups I would call BS, roll my eyes, and heave a heavy sigh, but she is the one character who can pull out the most OP "ultimate" ability from nowhere and the reaction instead is "Yeah right this is the ultimate ability. She will no doubt develop an even more ultimate ability later."
Apr 30, 10:23 AM
Feb 2021
I'm glad black clover is back
Apr 30, 11:03 AM

May 2020
Can never go wrong with a Mereoleona chapter. NEVER.

Though with that I guess, her part is over for the time being. Not sure when we'll get the next chapters, but I do hope that art maintains this standard.
May 1, 8:49 AM

Nov 2014
Surely she isn't going to die if shes pure mana right...?
on top of that she's basically a phoenix (whether thats a temporary Resurrection or not that remains to be seen...)

Black clover is back in style!
May 1, 6:24 PM

Dec 2016
I hope Mereoleona isn't dead... being an "evolved being" is acceptable for me.

Unfortunately still Morris reaction is good example of my issue of this arc. Morris went full for "evolution", creation of "ultimate being" etc, so It would be cool if he acknowledge Mereoleona's "ultimate magic", like he didn't had to admit he was wrong or other BS, him saying "That's beautiful" before his "death" while seeing Mereoleona's "ultimate form" would be good send off.

I will not count color page, so there is no Liebe in this chapter (currently it's 38/17 ch. with only 31 words)
Also no Leviathan (currently 36 words in 10 chapters)

anime-prime said:
She should honestly just be the main character from now

Kinda different topic but I think Jack (Jack like character) should have been main character... like his "core" fits main massage of the story so much more than Asta it's kinda funny, him being commoner with weak magic, learning how to use full potential of his magic and eventually achieving high/captain status.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 5, 12:50 PM
May 2021
That was some next level plot armor
May 14, 9:16 AM
Aug 2016
Mereoleona always be my goat

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 370 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

8 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 356 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 29, 2023

21 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 354 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 14, 2023

28 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 353 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 1, 2023

28 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 346 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 21, 2022

22 by Ishiryoku »»
May 13, 1:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.