Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 22, 8:06 AM
Jun 2014
I really hope this show does a better job at getting you to care about these characters, Not enough time to really get invested to them so the shock value just feels confusing.
Feb 25, 1:45 PM

Jul 2014
And they’re off of that desert and right off the bat they heading for one of the immortal nine already. Neans were totally mistreated there , it seems the thing goes more. So far , dont know much but all I know is Naomi has to buy more chocolates for Rogue after all what she said lmao
Mar 7, 11:29 AM
Jun 2012
A nice roboto animu.
Mar 8, 4:38 PM

Oct 2022
Yes I liked this episode a lot better than the previous. The Cyberpunk aesthetic is really good for a modern anime. The characters seem slightly less annoying, although the entire first 5 mins of dialogue was an exposition dump.
Some exposition is okay, but when every word is coded it's really annoying.
Still looks really good. Rouge seems more likable. This Doctor guy is alright. But they need to spend more time with the characters to get the audience to care when something happens to them.
Still don't really get what's happening but it's a nice experience. But it still feels really shallow
Mar 10, 9:53 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Three balls acquired. Six more, and, bam, Naomi regrets helping that mister and the plan.

Damn journalist, making Rouge in fight with Naomi just because of chocolate. At least the bird is back so its all fine, i guess. Not to mention Rouge still on track through the mission, its really a fine course.

Venus terraforming plan on progress, huh? By sacrificing, Nean ofc, what a hack hyumans. Also, Usupers only ceasefired, not surrendered or even defeated, plot point? But to think that Tsudaken doc actually a double agent, like those salesman from before, setting up a trap toward innocent Rouge and CFN? Well at least my question about Huey getting answered, so whatever happens next, its whatever....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 22, 4:01 PM
Feb 2024
This show is just too unstructured, I have no idea wtf is happening.

I mean I get it, it's a show that will explain things slowly over the series until it all makes sense, but it's just almost too much right now. I said I'd drop after this ep but i really wanna see if there is something that will make sense later that I can't see now.
Apr 6, 11:37 PM
Jun 2022
Not A Single Likable Thing , Sayonara Metallic!

Apr 30, 11:17 AM

Aug 2019
Bro just let her buy her chocolate
May 2, 11:00 AM

May 2018
wow politics sheet alrighty
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27

39 by DisposableHeroB »»
Jun 2, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7

100 by red1130 »»
May 29, 4:06 PM

» Is bones Studio still a big studio ?

Badrkate - Apr 28

23 by tanjim_ahsan16 »»
May 28, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3

110 by Deviiilchan »»
May 24, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13

36 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 20, 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.