Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 5, 2023 6:04 PM
Jun 2014
Can we stop with the incest and psuedo incest bullshit?! Fucking Hell!
Dec 7, 2023 1:16 AM

Jun 2021
eh... i won't miss those two characters, even if it was expected for them to avoid a death sentence. Next episode seems a little more interesting.
Dec 7, 2023 9:39 AM

Sep 2022
I wonder when Claire, Rae, Lene, and Lambert will meet each other again. I'm assuming its not going to happen for a very long time.

I'm just glad that the King decided to spare the lives of Lene and Lambert despite the terrible things they have caused in the country.
Dec 7, 2023 1:10 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well it's sad for Lene especially for her relationship with Claire but with what she did with her brother of course they had to be expelled... at least they weren't executed.
Dec 17, 2023 8:14 AM

May 2020
All this just for incestuous love to bear fruit.. sure. 

For everything the siblings did, getting exiled to a neighbouring country seems like a reward if anything lol. Afraid to say, the series is trying too hard at this point, that things actually are looking more stupid than what they are intending it to be.
Dec 26, 2023 11:26 AM

Jan 2022
ngl after the fight I was starting to fall asleep. The fight ended too soon. Claire x Rae moments were very cute though. The combo attack was pretty impressive. I wasn't expecting Lene to get kicked out/ exiled from the kingdom. I thought they would get a slap on the wrist. Why are people so pressed about the fact that homosexuality and incest are both considered bad? They aren't saying homosexuality and incest are the same thing, they literally said both types of relationships were forms of forbidden love. Nothing more than that. Y'all sjw need to chill out. Its not that deep.
cooldogmomDec 26, 2023 11:33 AM
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 3, 4:02 AM
Apr 2021
Damn the ending of this episode really almost got me to tears I feel so bad for Claire bc Lene has been in her life since she was a child and here she is getting exiled and not knowing whether or not she’s gonna see her again☹️

Yes yes Ik most ppl here don’t like incest I don’t approve of it either but they didn’t show any incest shit like it was to a point where it wasn’t even relevant to me I completely forgot about it💀
Jan 21, 3:01 AM
Jul 2020
Lene, why???? 😭
Mar 1, 4:21 PM

Aug 2019
well that was over quick. all i can hope is that this meansd that rae and laire's relationship will be worked on for the rest of the eps
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 3:44 AM

Sep 2016
I get that it's supposed to be sad and all but uhh.... screw that! Lene and her brother tried to kill a bunch of children just because incest. I have 0 sympathy for them.
Mar 18, 6:02 AM

Sep 2014
Sorry Matt, I can only resist Claires adorable blushing face for so long, she is best girl again.

I wonder if this was the danger Claire is in though or if there is more, this was resolved too easily for Rae to be so serious.

Raes position must really suck, having to save the life of the man the girl you love loves instead of you.

But this is fairly well done, the love interest doesnt magically fall for the MC just because of MC powers, she actually has to put in the work.
And honestly when Rae loves her so openly and honestly its hard not to develope some appreciation in return.

I guess in the original setting Claire would have lost Lene, leaving her basically alone? Damn.

PS: No way they bring in a love rival at this point, poor Rae. Ganbatte!
Comander-07Mar 18, 6:23 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 1, 9:58 PM

Nov 2018
perfect anime. 10/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2023

157 by Baskarite »»
May 23, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yuyuichi - Dec 11, 2023

80 by Baskarite »»
May 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2023

66 by Baskarite »»
May 23, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 16, 2023

142 by foofighterz »»
May 20, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 13, 2023

68 by Baskarite »»
May 18, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.