Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2023 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
Some more info dump and lore about their world...

Luciel definitely deserves a break from all that hard work and training though. Too bad he didn't get a full episode of that. And lol, this anime is starting to have meme-like character reactions. 
Jul 27, 2023 11:12 AM
Sep 2015
While it's very realistic that he can't save everyone, I still feel sad when someone died, so wish he could save everyone. Healing is one of the exception that I don't mind if the hero is overpower in this skill.
Jul 27, 2023 11:17 AM

May 2021
Are we seriously already 1/3 of episodes in. It feels like nothing happened. He trains and that's it. What's the story other than him training? Training which is not shown for the most part, mostly his facial expressions and overreactions. This is a drop.
Jul 27, 2023 11:48 AM

Sep 2018
I'm beginning to feel this one doesn't even reach the "It was OK" rating for me.

It's just so clunky, and what seemed like an opportunity to explore the cost of health care has turned into the beyond idiotic "Healers do murder and slaves" thing

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jul 27, 2023 11:56 AM
Sep 2020
the op is nice, good knight vibes. he's learning about this world very slowly tho. but it's still relaxing to watch, i liked specially the cleaning meat part.
Jul 27, 2023 12:02 PM
Apr 2021
Wow i havent noticed with my small brain such shitty animation in a while and the story is just so bland lol...

Best way to describe the animation would be its like they took the manga panels and added some badly drawn inbetween and made a va sound like an abnoxous person , 0 development , 0 plot , 100 shitty gags that arent funny but keep repeating them in 500eps they should be funny and 0 ....idk what to say at this point but that running part in this episode broke me its so bad lol 
Jul 27, 2023 1:14 PM
Jan 2018
Why does it feel like he’s hardly progressed at all
Jul 27, 2023 1:20 PM
Mar 2021
I like the fact he isn't really overpowered and people keep dieing on his watch. not that it's his fault.

I like how healers in this world really have alot of the power. espcially the corrupt ones
Jul 27, 2023 1:54 PM

Jul 2019
It was nice seeing Luciel grow in this episode, but things are just about to begin...
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Jul 27, 2023 2:47 PM
Apr 2022
More training, buying and so on...

To this point there was not one exciting fight. Well I hope now it gets better with the time skip. Even if it came completely random for me
Jul 27, 2023 5:41 PM

Mar 2013
Animation is degrading... but still interesting.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 27, 2023 6:52 PM
Feb 2022
A year on in this world and he’s still only level 1….all the training has seemingly just upped his skills, hp and mp a bit. 🤣

I do appreciate that the character is really starting from scratch and not an OP semi-god right from the start, but it is dragging a bit at this point.

I am interested in the world-building.  The angle of healers being corrupt and charging outrageous fees almost seems like it could be an indirect commmetary on contemporary medical systems.

Jul 27, 2023 11:08 PM

Nov 2019
Healers could only promise to try their best, but it's a given they wouldn't be able to save everyone :'(
Jul 28, 2023 12:32 AM

Mar 2008
I like some of the things this show does but too bad it's wasted on this. That said this episode felt better than some others as far as any progress being made.
Jul 28, 2023 3:48 AM

Aug 2013
Will he be confronted with the exorbitant healers next? Kinda missed a comparison between the first time he couldn't save them all and this time but it seemed like he did better the second time.
Jul 28, 2023 4:39 AM

Feb 2022
It's been a pretty boring 4 episodes but one thing I will praise this show for is not making Luciel incredibly strong right away. Even after a year of training to have pretty basic looking stats, with the crazy intense training too. Who knows maybe they'll eventually throw all that away and he'll get special god like powers because of his origin but I am hoping it continues to slowly build him up. I hope this next part is a little more interesting, for 4 episodes nothing has really happened. How many times do we need to see him heal and pass out and realize he can't save everyone during the training, we already knew he was limited. If they wanted that scene to have any impact for the viewer it should have been an established character from the first 3 episodes that he couldn't save, at the very least it would give more weight to his renewed promise.
Jul 28, 2023 7:38 AM

Dec 2018
dude has grown a lot and brod is still a super good dude. lets see what happens but this show is growing on me.
Jul 28, 2023 7:40 AM

Dec 2018
borderliner said:
I'm beginning to feel this one doesn't even reach the "It was OK" rating for me.

It's just so clunky, and what seemed like an opportunity to explore the cost of health care has turned into the beyond idiotic "Healers do murder and slaves" thing

i mean, it's a fantasy world for one so it's not fair to lump your assumptions on that basis i think, and the plot with the healers that ordered a hit is still unsolved so obviously this will develop further. personally i don't think it's a good idea to drag your own political situations into a fictional story.
Jul 28, 2023 9:02 AM
Aug 2014
Hey, you guys are the ones saying you don't want overpowered mc's in isekais, so what's with all the complaining that's he's not making any progress? let him take his time so you guys don't keep complaining that his eventually power ain't out of nowhere again, y'all are never satisfied, but now im guessing y'all are gonna say it's because this series makes it boring with the progression with trash writing.
Jul 28, 2023 11:03 AM

Jul 2017
A day's off for the workaholic, and Brod gives Luciel a chance to see some monsters through the butchery, which is handled by Galba, Gulgar's older brother. The real reason of why Brod brought him there, is to identify the weak spots of monsters, since he will be outside and dealing with them anytime. Giving him a chance to butcher something like a horned rabbit, Galba gives Luciel time to dissect the monster for himself, and Nanaella reassures him that he's doing a valuable job for the guild. Another day off, and the receptionst girls brought him to the library for some theory and knowledge studying. Nanaella sensing a fashion mismatch on Luciel, and she accompanies him to go shopping for some suitable clothes.

Luciel finding Monika being hurt and healing her, this is not the usual instance of some monster attack, but the work of slavery. Bringing Monika to the guild is the safe option, and she wants to thank him, though he heeds no favour from her, though a free meal will suffice and that says for her permanent stay in the guild. But to think that the strongest guild, the Lineage of the White Wolf, is suffering massive injuries, only by the teeth of Luciel's healing powers did he manage to heal most of the guild members, while the rest passed on, showing that Luciel isn't all omnipotent.

A year past, and Luciel is thankful for Instructor Brod's guidance, and its finally time for him to step out and be an actual healer, starting from the bottom up, working his way to open a clinic in the future. What a fine farewell.

At least this isn't some OP from the get-go crap show.
Jul 28, 2023 1:36 PM

Sep 2018
StateofOhayo said:
borderliner said:

i mean, it's a fantasy world for one so it's not fair to lump your assumptions on that basis i think, and the plot with the healers that ordered a hit is still unsolved so obviously this will develop further. personally i don't think it's a good idea to drag your own political situations into a fictional story.

What does "drag your own political situation" even mean. I just think this show could have gone somewhere nuanced but instead it just tedious black and white.

And given that situation, the MC would be fending off continuous assassination attempts because he's the actual threat to the other healers.
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jul 29, 2023 1:20 AM

Dec 2018
borderliner said:
StateofOhayo said:

What does "drag your own political situation" even mean. I just think this show could have gone somewhere nuanced but instead it just tedious black and white.

And given that situation, the MC would be fending off continuous assassination attempts because he's the actual threat to the other healers.
You said "opportunity to explore the cost of health care" so I figured you were speaking in real world political terms. So far I don't have any issues with the show; they have their own thing going on and much of it is yet to be explored.
Jul 29, 2023 6:33 AM

Aug 2015
The ending really gave off Season Finale vibes. I have no idea what to expect from the show moving forward.
Aug 1, 2023 5:00 AM

Dec 2022
So it turns out that the silhouette of Botaculli was completely accurate, surprise surprise, and it looks like Luciel will have the misfortune of meeting the rat bastard next week. Tell me again why I'm not surprised?

Aug 3, 2023 4:00 PM
Jul 2021
10\10, a piece of art. [I am Ryan Gosling]
Sep 28, 2023 7:58 PM

May 2019
This episode was probably my favorite so far (but that's not saying much). I like how Luciel is slowly gaining more abilities and also more respect from the adventures and receptionists that are at the adventurer's guild due to him healing anyone that gets injured. On that note, the bunny girl, Nanaella, is really supporting Luciel to the point that she watched over him as he recovered after he healed a bunch of injured adventurers.

Also, Monika being hurt and almost killed was most likely ordered by a corrupt healer (or healer organization). Luckily Luciel was able to save her and she now works at the adventurer's guild. I noticed that Luciel grew a small pony tail and looks more muscular (but not too much) after a year training under Brod. This feels like the end of a prologue and beginning of a new adventure.
Dec 8, 2023 9:25 AM

Jul 2023
Mc gets lessons in butchering, for better understanding of monsters bodies, i love how mc understandingly reluctant to butcher rabbits, also the fact that theres not much wack gore censoring in this anime which give it more taste.
mc gets ambushed by waifus, the purpose is so they can teach him practical knowledge, typical harem interaction between them.
We then find out slavery is abolished only where the mc is, interesting world building that i hope will contribute to the story later on.
Sudden time skip and we see mc gets swole, and even more waifu attraction, theres lots of time skips this episode.
While on a date with bunny waifu mc hears a scream for help from another one of the waifu, shes been stabbed and the suspect is a corrupt healer, whos also sold her friend into slavery because she couldnt pay for healing services, this gives good insight how corrupt and evil healers.
Right after another 2 month ts, Bunch of adventures are Badly injured, mc rushes to help them, though he wasnt able to save them all again which the mc comes to terms with because he isnt god, i like this character development.
Another ts to a year after his reincarnation, his hair grows out (ahem lady attractor wannabe) and we see he gains lots of new abilities, he tells brod that he plans to open his own clinic and heal for low fees to help more people, if he wasnt a dull mc i would like him.
Mar 10, 12:31 AM
Jun 2022
All Annoying Talk MC , Ep. 6 Come Fast.
May 18, 5:34 AM
Dec 2022
Luciel stays for one year and he decides its time to venture out to try out on his own.
May 25, 10:42 AM

Nov 2019
Luciel has finally completed a year at the guild after the time skip. He plans to learn new magic and open up a new clinic.

Feels abrupt after the first half of him still struggling to heal

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2023

79 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:46 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2023

26 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2023

35 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2023

27 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

36 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.