Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 2023 2:27 AM

Dec 2020
Even tho they skipped a few scenes from the manhwa
Welp the last ep was quite good ngl
Jun 27, 2023 2:38 AM

Dec 2022
And thus, the story continues...
So we still don't get to meet Beatrice even on the very last episode, oh well.
I'm guessing she's out there plotting to kill Raeliana in order to get the "story" back on track. I'd say this was a pretty decent finale, setting up for the real story now. Lots of questions that need answering. I enjoyed it for what it was, and would definitely check out a season 2.
Jun 27, 2023 3:00 AM

Oct 2022
Felt like this episode was just a giant tease for a season 2 with no real romance hint besides the fact that he didn't call off the engagement even after moving the grave and she told him (while drunk) that lately she likes who he is. That being said, I really enjoyed this show, just wish I had SOME payoff for a season finale.
Jun 27, 2023 3:09 AM
Jul 2022
very veryyy gooood
Jun 27, 2023 6:40 AM

Dec 2022
I was fully expecting the plot twist that it wasn't Noah who moved the grave, and someone got the seal to use on the last day of the session. But that would have completely changed the tone of the season finale. With an ending like that there better be a second season.

Jun 27, 2023 7:54 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
This was a great episode, lovely kiss scene when the duke carried Raeliana it was so sweet.

Pretty enjoyable romance series overall.
Jun 27, 2023 8:13 AM

Jun 2016
everything about this anime i really really loved it !!!
best MC couple and plot story is awesome !!!

Ending video music is fucking good !!
Jun 27, 2023 9:16 AM
May 2022
Wasn’t perfect, the manhwa is better, was slow paced, comedy wasn’t as good as the manhwa, the animation sometimes felt lifeless….
But it was cute!!! Pretty solid start to more shoujo manhwa to come. So hyped for Who made me a princess and Doctor Elise
Jun 27, 2023 10:30 AM

Dec 2022
Noah finally mans up, but I think he regrets it a little.

I really liked the ED and hoping for a second season to know what happens next, can't wait for the romance to actually hit hard.
Jun 27, 2023 1:14 PM
May 2017
Solid episode to close this season off of. Both Raeliana and Noah got what they needed out of this sham-relationship but neither are keen on ending it just yet. The only things left to unpack now is Beatrice's whereabouts and the identity of whoever put the second hit on Raeliana.

Overall this was a good show with humor, mystery, and suspense. Hoping for a second season to tie up the remaining loose ends

7.5/10
Jun 27, 2023 2:38 PM

Jul 2015
For a supposed main character of the novel, we sure haven't seen let alone know much about Beatrice. Although I feel like not much has happened over these past 12 eps, still nice anime where I quite enjoyed the romantic chemistry between Raeli and Noah.

Jun 28, 2023 5:17 AM

Mar 2011
Loved this episode <3. I'm so sad it's over but I hope we will get a second season.

Also I have a very deep, undeniable love for Justin ♥
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Jun 28, 2023 6:08 AM
Jul 2022
So was it just me or did Noah know something more about the sickness that he took from Raeliana? Weren’t we given a major flag right there??? Also where does one find the manhwa? I can’t seem to find an English version anywhere
Jun 28, 2023 1:08 PM
Jun 2021
This is my one of those animes where I feel like that it should have been in 2 Cours like finishing at this point while mentioning Beatrice multiple times and we didn't even got to see her much..... It lefts a bitter taste however besides that it is good to see that there was some actual development at the end even it it wasn't enough to save the show properly for me

Coming back to the overall show, it has probably one of the best music & osts in this season and easily the best art style (god I love manhwas art styles), the animation was quite average and even below average at some moments but for a show where drama is the major element, they can workout even without a good animation, Both the opening & ending were A-Tier and the story was definitely interesting to get hooked up into it & I am gonna miss it, hopefully it comes back with the second season

MY OVERALL RATING: 6/10
Maybe the ending could have been better or having a 2nd cour could have saved it
Jun 28, 2023 1:09 PM
Jun 2021
Ricky16 said:
Man!! I really enjoyed this anime a lot.
Cute Sneeze 💗 Kawaiiii 💘💗.
Noah 😏😏 He finally kissed her without her knowing the fact.😆💗💕💞.
We know why She recovered from fever so easily.
I really like every characters who's on Raeliana & Noah's Side.
Hope this will receive Season 2 Announcement as soon as possible.

Character who walks along with Noah was Adam Taylor
Jun 28, 2023 3:30 PM
Apr 2023
merpdaderp said:
Also where does one find the manhwa? I can’t seem to find an English version anywhere

Tappytoon has both the novel and manhwa. The title is "The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at The Duke's Mansion". The manhwa is complete with 158 eps. You can start from eps 51 for the continuation of anime. And manhwa only covers 3/4 of novel.

YenPress also publish this in print and ebook with title "Why Raeliana Ended Up at The Duke's Mansion". Already 4 of 9 volume so far. Volume 5 will be released this November. The continuation of anime start from volume 4.
raeli_wynknightJun 28, 2023 3:45 PM
Jun 30, 2023 11:03 AM
Jul 2022
eu não dava nada. mas a opening me conquistou, a animação é básica pelo menos não é horrível, achei tudo muito solto, solto até demais pra prender o público para uma segunda temporada. eu diria que o que me faz ficar atenta é literalmente o desejo de querer saber aonde está a beatrice. Queria que tivessem adaptado mais capítulos nessa temporada...
Jun 30, 2023 8:18 PM
Dec 2011
Não pode ser o finaal, não acredito que acabou assim AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Jul 1, 2023 2:42 AM
Sep 2022
I can't beleive they ended it like that like she forgot seriously??
But it was a nice way to end it like leaving it at that perhaps pumping us to go find the manga which I cannot find anywhere
Realiana caught a cold and that finally kissed thanks to that but she was cold drunk so she forgot about it

perhaps they will make a season 2 to satisfy my wanting to see them married

Noah moved the grave perhaps he liked her the moment he saw her like cold guys have it hard to express themselves
Perhaps he moved it after she found out
I just want to see them together for once
Jul 1, 2023 10:47 PM
Apr 2023
Sakura2708 said:

But it was a nice way to end it like leaving it at that perhaps pumping us to go find the manga which I cannot find anywhere

Well, if what you mean is unofficial/illegal translation/scanlation, I think that's because of Kakaopage actively hunt down unofficial/illegal things. They even allow readers to report which site/app that post it illegally, so they can take care (take down) of it faster.

The official in English only available in Tappytoon and YenPress.
The manhwa/webtoon itself available digital offically in 10 languages (Korean, Japan, English, Indonesia, France, Chinese, Vietnam, Thailand, Deutsch, Russia) and in print version 7 languages (Korean, Japan, English, Ukraine, Deutsch, France, Russian, and coming soon for Spain)
raeli_wynknightJul 1, 2023 10:52 PM
Jul 5, 2023 11:22 AM
Mar 2023
Context about the reincarnation of Raeliana: v
The original Beatrice's soul disappeared because the original Raelian killed her. The Goddess chose Eunha at random to fill the space she left, but the original Raelian performed a ritual to change her soul into Beatrice's body, thinking that she would be happy. As a result, Eunha ended up in the empty Raelian body. The point is that one of the two must die, since one of the conditions for the exchange of souls is that the original body dies. In this way, the most compatible container with her soul will disappear and the soul will be able to get used to her new body without problems. However, since Eunha is a Raelian, they both suffer from "rejection" symptoms, as their souls reject the body they are in. Eunha was never Beatrice before. In the end, the Goddess gives her the option to return to her world, since she only got involved in the situation created by the original Raelian.
Jul 6, 2023 1:14 PM
Lady of Floofs

Jan 2010
Awww maaaaaan! I wish we had more episodes already!

For a show with such a generic setup, this show blew me away. Such good characters and amazing interactions. I am in LOVE with this show!

If it's not getting a sequel, I am eating my shoe and committing Sudoku! X'D
MALGRAPH____
Jul 9, 2023 3:23 PM
Jul 2013
I am a big fan of the genre but I didn't enjoy this anime THAT much... BUT THEN.... This last episode really made me feel interested again! Mean im so sad they didn't announce a second season. If we don't get any announcement before the end of the year I'm going to read the manhwa for sure.
Jul 10, 2023 6:45 PM

Jan 2012
And so we end with a grave visit, a kiss, and a cold transference.

I've got mixed feeling on this one. The first episode or two's setup had me intrigued, but overtime I slowly, but continually lost interest in what was going on. I'm not sure if I'd classify this in the still relatively new but growing "villainess meant to die in a work of fiction like a game or novel changes her fate through reincarnation shenanigans" genre simply because Raeliana was never a villain character, afaik anyway, but if I DID classify this as one of those it's easily the weakest one I've watched so far. It honestly felt more like a harlequin novel than anything else to me. Or at least what I imagine those books to feel like just from reputation as I've never read one. The priest guy was annoying and Noah was bland and cardboard-esque behind his cool, brooding exterior for too long. At the same time, and I'm not sure I can explain why exactly, but I kinda wanna keep seeing where this goes. So it must have been doing something right. Not enough to seek out any source material or anything, but I'd watch another anime season if one got made. I'm feeling either a high 6 or low 7 for this one. Ehhh, I'll go with the 6.
Jul 10, 2023 7:13 PM

Jan 2020
Wth was with that ending. I can’t believe Realiana just ditched Noah like that. Tbh, Noah was the only one who had some character development in this series. Very disappointed in Raeliana
Jul 13, 2023 1:25 PM
Aug 2021
Me gustó bastante el final
Jul 15, 2023 8:08 AM
Jul 2013
This episode has a quiet redeemable animation, if only the previous episode has at least the same quality as this one, such a waste as the material is really good tbh
Jul 31, 2023 5:51 AM
Apr 2020
I'm honestly a bit torn on the show, what was there was good but I feel like it didn't quite go anywhere. I don't think it ever went quite as hard as that first episode but there were definitely little flashes of brilliance throughout.
Aug 5, 2023 5:54 PM
Jun 2022
A MASTERPIECE, I LIKE IT!
Aug 12, 2023 2:28 AM

Jun 2017
I'm not a huge fan of the isekai genre but this series did catch my attention, the premise is pretty interesting so I hope we can get another season, the pacing could've been better but it was a good watch all the way through.

Sep 4, 2023 10:18 AM
Apr 2014
Disappointed: Story does not resolves as well as it started
Oct 2, 2023 9:53 AM
Jun 2023
Quiero segunda temporada.
Oct 24, 2023 5:53 PM
May 2023
I was sure that it would be in the last episode 💗
Dec 28, 2023 2:03 PM
May 2023
Loved it so much. waiting for more
Feb 16, 11:56 AM
Jan 2023
It was okay, i had more hype for it in the beginning but it died down after a few episodes
Feb 16, 3:38 PM
Oct 2022
ALRIGHT NOW WHERES SEASON TWO
Feb 19, 10:53 AM
Dec 2023
i think raeliana is so stupid i read the manha and she is realy sick from stupid of fl
Feb 19, 9:57 PM
Apr 2018
I feel the characters were stiff in terms of expressions, also as a person who has read the webtoon I would say it's a bit letdown. I was excited when they first announced the adaptation but I am disappointed.
Feb 19, 9:59 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to Maou_heika
I'm really curious about this Beatrice now specially given that she was introduced shortly in one of the previous episodes, hope it gets a second season.
@Maou_heika You're gonna be amazed to know who she is for sure !!!
Apr 22, 2:45 PM

Jun 2019
Oh... I loved it so much. Loved all the characters. Raeliana is so cute. I want to know more about all of them. Hope to see a second season someday. However, it's already been a year since the first one and there's no announcement. I might have to go for the manhwa.
Apr 30, 12:44 PM

Nov 2017
Nice and tight series... but WTH is going on with the original FMC? Will we see S2 or should I read the manhwa? I wanna wait for few anime seasons to see if there's announcement at least
Apr 30, 11:31 PM

Aug 2019
and it just ends there. i have the same feeling about this show as i had while watching "Heretical Last Boss Queen". it was good and i liked it but the story was not completed and there was no hint of a continuation
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 10:02 AM
Mar 2024
Was gonna give it 9, but the ending is kinda anti climatic, and the mc can only fucking think of beatrix and beatrix it makes me fuming, and also the concept of magic in this world i think dont really fit, i can still bare the monster hunting but, a priest who can pull a time stop move? wtf, you cant just pull a the world all of a sudden
May 18, 10:04 AM
Mar 2024
Was gonna give it 9, but the ending is kinda anti climatic, and the mc can only fucking think of beatrix and beatrix it makes me fuming, and also the concept of magic in this world i think dont really fit, i can still bare the monster hunting but, a priest who can pull a time stop move? wtf, you cant just pull a the world all of a sudden
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

50 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

71 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

46 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2023

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2023

47 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 30, 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.