Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2023 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
Poor Ruri...feels like she's becoming the victim more and more in this series.

Not going to lie, this was one of the most bizarre fights I've seen and that's a lot coming from this show. Even the antagonist of the episode too...but hey, they managed to get out of that mess. What a cliffhanger...next episode should be hype.
Feb 25, 2023 6:01 PM

Nov 2012

Finally! They're finally in the DW.
dragynfaerieMar 3, 2023 12:10 AM
Feb 25, 2023 7:50 PM
Jan 2022
Okay this might just be me but did anyone notice the line art for the first half of the episode being super off model for most of the shots that weren't close ups? It really took me out of it.
Feb 25, 2023 8:47 PM

Feb 2019
FINALLY after 65 eps we in the digital world

You can def tell that toei are turning away from this project towards other stuff tho cause wtf were those character models lmao. Faces were so bad in the first half of the episode

Can’t wait to see more of that new Digimon
Marinate1016Feb 25, 2023 8:51 PM
Feb 25, 2023 8:51 PM

Feb 2019
Sanic27 said:
Okay this might just be me but did anyone notice the line art for the first half of the episode being super off model for most of the shots that weren't close ups? It really took me out of it.

Nah they were REALLY BAD. It was so jarring.
Feb 25, 2023 11:19 PM

Feb 2020
The Digital World. Finally.
Feb 26, 2023 1:20 AM

Jan 2009
wait GulusGammamon (a Champion level) can kill Mega level Digimons now? wtf

and yep finally the Digital World

nice to see the sexy Kuzuhamon again too
Feb 26, 2023 5:03 AM

Feb 2014
deg said:
Considering that GulusGammamon's next stage is on the same power level as Megidramon (and let's remember, in Tamers, Megidramon's mere existence was basically threatening to wipe out the entire digital world - not even attacking or anything, just existing), this honestly kind of checks out. It's ridiculous, but also kind of consistent. 
Feb 26, 2023 5:14 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
We're now in the final stretch, meaning that Hiro and company have to go to the Digital World to sort the black corrossion deal out. Hokuto was of some help I guess, even though he's been missing in action for quite a while. I'd like to see what finally comes out from Gulus by the end.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 26, 2023 5:28 AM

Jan 2009
Hitsu said:
deg said:
Considering that GulusGammamon's next stage is on the same power level as Megidramon (and let's remember, in Tamers, Megidramon's mere existence was basically threatening to wipe out the entire digital world - not even attacking or anything, just existing), this honestly kind of checks out. It's ridiculous, but also kind of consistent. 

thanks for the info im new to Digimon actually i only watch Digimon 2020 fully and this one so far
Feb 26, 2023 6:25 AM

Apr 2020
At this point, whoever the final boss will be, when Hiro do the synchro with GulusGammamon he will be able to defeat anyone just by breathing.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Feb 26, 2023 9:38 AM

Dec 2013
Another sexy Digimon, this show has its priorities straight, I wonder if we are like 4 episodes away from the end.
Feb 26, 2023 10:42 AM
Oct 2022
With that weird way Hokuto looked at Kota and Riku, and how Emma appeared in the beginning, I’m kind of hoping the background characters get more appreciation for how much they showed up in this series with no development—
Feb 26, 2023 1:44 PM

Sep 2011
Sanic27 said:
Yeah the entire first half of the episode just looked off
Feb 26, 2023 1:46 PM

Jan 2009
Sanic27 said:

the second half is no better and heck even the preview shows off model drawings too

we already know that Ghost Game has tight production schedule right from the very beginning of the show anyway so this is just the norm i guess
Feb 26, 2023 9:01 PM

Mar 2018
Yikes, a rushed plot that'll be crammed in just two episodes, two weeks break starting from next week, a Champion killing a signature Mega, GG went down the drain at the last minute. Truly a wasted potential show just because the creators are obsessed with "episodic" format when it can be as good as Tamers at least with proper direction and execution.

Feb 26, 2023 10:53 PM

Jul 2016
Renkini said:
Yikes, a rushed plot that'll be crammed in just two episodes, two weeks break starting from next week, a Champion killing a signature Mega, GG went down the drain at the last minute. Truly a wasted potential show just because the creators are obsessed with "episodic" format when it can be as good as Tamers at least with proper direction and execution.
I mean, this is the same director who was responsible for the awfully paced Digimon Adventure 2020 (Where it only has less than 12-15 episodes focused on actual story and progress), so it's not really surprising at all.

It's good that I never put my expectations highly back when Ghost Game and that 02 movie was announced lol.
MahiaErebeaNegiFeb 26, 2023 11:04 PM
Feb 27, 2023 7:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The kids travel to Digi-world, and ....

kekeke
Feb 27, 2023 11:09 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
In the final stretch after 64 episodes, Hiro and the gang go to the digital world or what's left of it. Seems like the digital world was corrupted creating a black zone of death. Unfortunately, they ran into Rafflesimon and they almost fell victim to her trap until GulusGammamon had to bail them out again. With two episodes left the show is going on a two week break in the place of doing a marathon before airing the last two episodes.

It was nice to see Terriermon again, too bad he's stuck in the real work with Hiro's dad. 
Mar 2, 2023 9:43 PM

Feb 2016
I would feel more invested in the digital world if they hadn't waited 65 episodes to introduce it.
その目だれの目?
Mar 4, 2023 4:56 PM
Jan 2018
Well, that went about as well as anyone could expect. The poor animation was worse than normal tho. Even if this show ends poorly (and it will) we still have a bunch of great stories from this show. The death of Bokomon and Siriusmon's debut were great examples of episodes when this show was on the ball.
Mar 7, 2023 3:10 PM

Nov 2009
Huh, so prof wasn't the one to send the Digmons to the Human world as escape, in fact, whoever send them also send prof back to the human world to save him. hmm...

Also, apparently turns out the electricity downtime was just a phase cause the controls were linked to the internet network, but they can all be reactivated manually.

But it seems like the internet is still down.

Tho... it looks like the Digital World isn't actually "gone", it just somehow gets separated from the Human world's internet or something.

And prof gets left behind, LOL

___ ___ ___

huh... yet again... it was Gulus that step in to save everyone...

BTW, WTF is Rafflesimon... "this digimon only live a few day"

HUH?... that's kinda sad dude... so this digimon finally evolves to Mega (which takes years without digivice) and only to die in a few days afterwards...
amlgMar 7, 2023 3:25 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 21, 2023 3:50 PM

Mar 2008
Terriermon looks cute in the little coat lol

Ooft the art in this episode got real bad at some points. Ruli had crooked eyes in one scene lol

Guess the theory about Hiro’s dad having something to do with digmon coming to Earth I had going doesnt seem to check out anymore.

That was one trippy looking episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2021

18 by Nickienator »»
May 28, 12:20 AM

» We have to be honest and say the truth about this anime

KuronoAlien - Mar 31, 2023

19 by Serafos »»
Mar 3, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

50 by Hound-of-MAL »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

77 by White_Alice »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:34 PM

» Season 2!?!?

Bolillo99 - Mar 26, 2023

6 by TheBerserker »»
May 23, 2023 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.