Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 5, 2012 12:44 AM

Jun 2012
Oh yea! Great plan Saito, just go back to your world, walk into a military base and ask for a jet! Genius!!
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Sep 20, 2012 5:16 AM

Sep 2009
I wish Louise went with Saito. I have been wanting her to visit his world since season 1. There are many shows that transport someone to a fantasy world but few that do the opposite.
Sep 26, 2012 4:45 AM
Jul 2012
yeah, i saw her leaving him there a mile away as well, if the role was reversed, he woulda done the same, since they both wanted to protect eachother
Nov 14, 2012 4:09 AM

Sep 2012
louise.. baka!
Jul 31, 2013 12:48 PM
Jul 2013
awww that's cute and all but then you realize that Louise fucked over Saito's life and fucked over everyone in her world's lives by sending away one of the few people who can actually do something against the dragon because only void magic can defeat the dragon.... Saito basically lost 1 or 2 years of his teenage life in our world ( his original world... that's pretty life-breaking bcuz we have school during that time... it's as if he's been in a coma in our world for 1 or 2 years... he's also probably considered legally dead and his family may be fucked up after him disappearing, so it'll take a while for things to get back to normal for Saito... then after that he has to live his old life which he hates becuz he said it was boring, and now it's even worse bcuz he has memories of his dream life where he was surrounded by dumb broads and had status/power

it's pretty bullshit too how he gets beaten up by thugs... are the writers just trying to throw nonsensical shit at us to make us pity him... sure he's super depressed and shit, so he probably not able to fight... but then again the thugs were mocking him so his anger should have pulled him through the fight... he spent like a few years in Louise's world as a knight.... even if he depended on Gandalfr's power to fight, you would think that during that time his brain would learn how to fight as his body was controlled by his power
night97Jul 31, 2013 12:59 PM
Dec 21, 2013 7:15 PM

Mar 2012
Things got pretty intense in the last two episodes.
Was funny when Saito said he could just return home and grab a fighter jet for them. As if the military would just allow two kids to waltz into their base and steal a plane...
Jun 10, 2014 6:48 AM

Oct 2013
1 ep left well I think we all know how it's going to play out
side note how did they beat his ass?
[/quote]
Jun 17, 2014 7:44 PM

Aug 2013
You know? I wouldn't even mind if it ended on a bittersweet note. I think that the story have been very lacking for the third and fourth season especially, ending on a sad note could buy that back.

Louise decision was touching. After all they had lived together and the feeling she had for him, it must have been painful just to think about doing it...

Anyway, no time to morn the lost and the dead.
But hey old man, didn't you thought that it was a great idea to inform the princess and everyone as soon as you found out these information? I mean, if you had told it sooner, maybe the dragon wouldn't be fucking flying!

bloodiemonster said:
1 ep left well I think we all know how it's going to play out
side note how did they beat his ass?

Well, without a weapon, he's just a casual teenager :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 8, 2014 1:46 AM

Jan 2014
more

when she opened the portal i knew right away she was leaving him there. don't really care though. saito is a douche bag
Dec 8, 2014 1:09 PM

Apr 2013
lol Saito got beaten up by some teenagers what the hell?
Jan 25, 2015 2:12 PM
Jan 2015
Why would Louise send Saito back to his own world!? Baka!
And now that the ancient dragon is only coming for Tifania and Louise, they protect them instead of chasing them out of the city?
And just because some dragon is plotting to eat two people, everyone suddenly becomes best friends?

This better have a good ending.
May 19, 2015 4:22 PM

Mar 2010
kenshin90991 said:
Chloe-tsundere said:

have to disagree ... I mean she did it to save him thats 1 and also .. shes NOT selfish at all as she still loves him but decided to let go of him .. cause she wanted him to live .. rlly louise is the best but she should get him back though but she just cared for his safety only which is the sweetest thing actually...
instead of being selfish and keeping him with her for the sake of loving him for a tiny moment

Again im not sure if you've gone through it, but how is it fair to make him live while he knows he will never see her again? Is that not torture in itself? Not to mention that just because she put him back in his world doesnt mean things are going to be better. He could end up dying alone in a alley.

I guess in the end it gets me because

SHE LITERALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR ONE NIGHT if even that... anyone who is willing to make such a large decision in such a short amount of time either had to be thinking about it prior (probably doesnt apply) or is extremely selfish.

look at saito, clearly he wants to be with her but did she care about his feelings at all?

obviously not

Well who says she plans to let go of him for eternety? She said goodbye not farewell ;) she just wants to keep him away from the big fight..

And yes ofc he wants yo be with her and she has the same but seeing your lover die would be better to you o.O? I mean that means you wont be with him either unless you believe in heaven etc

kyubey42 said:
Chloe-tsundere said:

hoping that they both will go in saitos world so no interferring of the rest
or else get their own mansion for rl instead of sharing and ban them from their house

Louise can't read Japanese which might cause some problems and don't they already have their own mansion?

Yeah a mansion shared with siesta..^^" and others hanging around as well.. To interfere

Hmm yeah but saito coukd teach her just like tabitha taught saito :)
Jun 29, 2015 8:37 PM
Oct 2013
Saito better not return to Halkeginia! Please NO! This is actually progress to not rely on the Void + Saito. In addition, this is where the world will not have a sacrificial hero and the rest will just sit back. Everyone seems to be working together: elves, commoners, nobles, and the nations. As for Saito, fantasy time is over...reality check.

I'm liking this! Please don't come back to the "other world" Saito.
May 23, 2016 4:24 PM

Jan 2016
The Intension is to the max! im still sitting speechless n with my mouth open like an idiot sense Saito got back to his world O.O WHYY the hell !!!??? OMG Louise?! aaah next. SOOO EXCITING!!!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 3, 2016 8:18 AM

Mar 2014
I didn't know that it was possible .. but I know this ending is unacceptable !!
Great episode . I hope things doesn't gets any worse .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2016 2:47 AM

Jul 2014
Elite60 said:
Feels pretty anti-climatic to just open a portal to Saito's world compared to the fighter plane attempt at the end of S1. Nonetheless, that was a pretty heart stopping moment when Louise let go and left Saito in his world.

"I didn't know the Ancient Dragon can fly!" Don't all dragons fly?
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Sep 3, 2016 11:24 PM

May 2014
Wow. I seriously was not expecting that at all, what a tearjerking episode. Whatever the climax is, this is quite a powerful finale.
Sep 16, 2016 2:23 PM

Jan 2013
Highly doubt Saito wont be able to come back.
Now that I think about it, Derflinger is probably alive aswell, despite us seeing it get smashed.
Oct 26, 2018 6:47 AM

Feb 2014
So, the ancient dragon actually feeds on void mages. I bet His Holiness feels pretty silly now.
And where was Saito planning on getting a fighter jet from, in Japan of all places? They don't even have a proper military. Do they sell them in one of those "conbinis"?
Dec 16, 2019 5:37 AM

Jun 2017
Lol, it was obvious that Louise was planning to do that from the start, if Saito thought about it hard enough, besides, how is he even going to get a fighter jet? Ask the Japanese government for help, to deploy their forces on another world to help that world? Is he going to steal it? Lol. Well even with all that, it was really sad to see Louise abandon Saito in that world, and then she regretted it in the end. Poor Saito, even getting beaten up by thugs. This is the most intense moment yet for this season, as intense as the Albion army scene from the 2nd season.
EmperorAlfredDec 16, 2019 6:00 AM
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 4, 2020 9:43 PM

Dec 2018
another stupid move by a stupid character just for muh feelz
it's really annoying and empty at this point. with one episode left even; what a pain in the ass this entire series has been.
StateofOhayoFeb 4, 2020 10:13 PM
Sep 8, 2021 11:46 PM

Nov 2010
Vhailor said:

And where was Saito planning on getting a fighter jet from, in Japan of all places? They don't even have a proper military. Do they sell them in one of those "conbinis"?

You underestimate the JASDF. They have a decent amount of F-15s especially during the time this anime was made. I'm pretty sure they are in the top 3 most powerful air force in East Asia and in the top 10 in the world over all. Anyway, with magic and help of Louise they could teleport and steal one of those jets easily.

It would've been cool if they could somehow open a portal to a future Japan where mechas have been invented already. They can easily beat that ancient dragon with that kind of tech.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.