Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2014
kawaii-despair said:
!! tru. And not just hinanami but also the kamukoma and little komanami are fanservice, the only canon OTP is komahina

(p.s your avatar is da best but I miss the old Ceauşescu)
LONG LIVE KOMAHINA

(Thanks fam, are you from Romania?)
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 5, 2016 9:46 AM

Jul 2008
Harlequina said:
Mitarai? Yea, maybe. Boring answer though. Wouldn't be much of a twist at this point if it was him. I expect something else to occur. Was it 2ch that thinks Aoi is the one somehow?

I also think that Aoi is the culprit. It would explain a lot:
1. She fell in despair when her brother died
2. She felt annoyed or betrayed by Naegi and could not stand his Hope anymore. This would explain why the Mastermind wants him to fall
3. Her brother died due to the killing bracelet. So Naegi's GF should die due to it as well
4. The Mastermind had to take care that Naegi survives all this otherwise there would be no point. Guess who was always keeping him safe?

So yeah, at this point I do think she is the big bad. Mitarai is way too obvious and I feel his role will be to learn Naegi and save the world with an Anime.
Sep 5, 2016 9:48 AM

Sep 2013
No, fuck this.

There is no way Kirigiri is dead.

I refuse to believe it. I'm out.
Sep 5, 2016 9:48 AM

Jul 2012
Chiyousagi said:
taynis said:
I'm really confused about this game tho. Maybe there is no traitor at all? But, someone had to set this up, right? RIGHT? So there is a mastermind...
Mechagahara had that thing with all the information about the NG Codes and participants, but Monaca said she doesn't know who is the mastermind...Maybe she was lying, but if not...How the hell that was inside the robot's body? @-@

Well to her credit, she did hack into the security. Could be she glimpse all the ng code in the system.

Yeah, she could.
But, the thing is, the robot had that notepad inside its body. I always thought that Monaca killed real Gekkougahara (she admitted it) and made the robot to infiltrate Future Foundation. She should be the one to place the notepad, right? But, the notepad had information about the game and participants, so, if she is not the mastermind how she would know that in advance?
The mastermind placed the notepad. But, how they did it without Monaca knowing?
Aaaargh, I think I'm reading too much into it LOL
(I'm just sad and don't want to think about Kirigiri Ç-Ç)

Sep 5, 2016 9:49 AM

Mar 2014
Nayrael said:
Harlequina said:
Mitarai? Yea, maybe. Boring answer though. Wouldn't be much of a twist at this point if it was him. I expect something else to occur. Was it 2ch that thinks Aoi is the one somehow?

I also think that Aoi is the culprit. It would explain a lot:
1. She fell in despair when her brother died
2. She felt annoyed or betrayed by Naegi and could not stand his Hope anymore. This would explain why the Mastermind wants him to fall
3. Her brother died due to the killing bracelet. So Naegi's GF should die due to it as well
4. The Mastermind had to take care that Naegi survives all this otherwise there would be no point. Guess who was always keeping him safe?

So yeah, at this point I do think she is the big bad. Mitarai is way too obvious and I feel his role will be to learn Naegi and save the world with an Anime.
Nooo

Anybody but my sweet honey donut pie
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 5, 2016 9:50 AM

Aug 2016
It breaks my heart that all this time Kyouko knew she would die if Naegi was still alive but she just kept on believing in him and protecting him til the very end, I'm just...
Sep 5, 2016 9:51 AM
Aug 2015
caio_ken said:
I know it. Ruruka don't kill Izayoi in a cold way, she really cares about him. And Izayoi dying with no remorse is what I imagine before.

So, Munakata kills Juzo too. lol Maybe he's the attacker after all. And Kyoko dies too. :( As much as I like her, it's for the best.
munakata is not really the killer, tengen answer him if he knows who the traitor and munakata got shock. If tengen know he the traitor why would he bother negotiating with him. All I can see from my perspective, someone manipulated him so hard that he think there is actually a traitor out there but in fact there's none so the mastermind is we will find out in the Despair Arc. I believe despair arc will tell us the mastermind
Sep 5, 2016 9:51 AM

Aug 2010
Goddammit all!! RURUKAAAAAAAAAAA T^T I'M GONNA MISS DEM THIGHS OTL

Joking aside (well u gotta admit her thighs are divine and her death was brutal asf)

KYOUKOOOO!! ;_; Best DR1 girl and the ultimate BAE! She just kept planting death flag after another it wasn't even funny. The Naegiri moment with her taking her gloves of was so cute.

I just hope the theory that people who died by NG code are still alive. That way she and Izayoi can still be alive. Maybe even Kizakura if his body didn't get destroyed from the fall. Speaking of Izayoi...one may argue he's way too blinded with his love but that scene with him and Ruruka was so sad :( Kissing her back even after knowing she was killing him. FUCKED UP!

Tbh Ruruka's NG code is just as fucked up as Kyouko's. I mean just imagine if they found an exit. She'd be totally dead while everyone can just leave.

And then there's friggin Juzo. FUCK!! Munakata's broken now. No return. Poor Juzo :(
Sep 5, 2016 9:55 AM

Apr 2010
Did he just

But... why? ;-;
Sep 5, 2016 9:55 AM
Apr 2016
Damn. I...I don't know what to say. I figured Kiyoko be the one to die due to Makoto but I did not see that coming

Sep 5, 2016 9:56 AM

Nov 2013
DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR, DESPAIR!!!!!!!

I'm kinda sad that the death flags were there, but still.
The only hope I've got left is the fact that every danganronpa so far (or at least the main games) had a twist ending that changed everything. Maybe everything isn't as it seems. I at least think that Munakata isn't the traitor or mastermind (He seemed to think he was forced to kill Juzo, he clearly didn't do it because he wanted to do it)
Too much salt can ruin even the best of meals.
Sep 5, 2016 9:59 AM

Dec 2012
Comic_Sans said:
kawaii-despair said:
!! tru. And not just hinanami but also the kamukoma and little komanami are fanservice, the only canon OTP is komahina

(p.s your avatar is da best but I miss the old Ceauşescu)
LONG LIVE KOMAHINA

KOMAHINA [inserting here relevant dr discussion]
(queen pls don't reveal my secret identity)
Sep 5, 2016 9:59 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
As much as it sucks that Kirigiri's dead, I hope they don't "bring her back alive" like what they did with Asahina. Before I used to believe that Munakata wasn't entirely a bad person. Now I want Naegi to rip him up :D

5/5
Sep 5, 2016 10:00 AM

Nov 2008
Not canon, dropped, 0/10
Sep 5, 2016 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
Filixious said:
It breaks my heart that all this time Kyouko knew she would die if Naegi was still alive but she just kept on believing in him and protecting him til the very end, I'm just...

It hurts too much ;_; after seeing the episode and the entire conversation, and she knew it would come but she still stayed positive... holy shit.
Sep 5, 2016 10:02 AM

Mar 2012
taynis said:
Chiyousagi said:

Well to her credit, she did hack into the security. Could be she glimpse all the ng code in the system.

Yeah, she could.
But, the thing is, the robot had that notepad inside its body. I always thought that Monaca killed real Gekkougahara (she admitted it) and made the robot to infiltrate Future Foundation. She should be the one to place the notepad, right? But, the notepad had information about the game and participants, so, if she is not the mastermind how she would know that in advance?

The notepad was the brain, it wasn't just an unconnected device preloaded with information.
I think she just checked everyone's ng codes while they were sleeping.
Sep 5, 2016 10:02 AM

Jun 2013
taynis said:
Chiyousagi said:

Yeah, she could.

To me it seems the "notepad" was just a device(think of it like ipad) and monaca use that device as the "core" of the robot. So when monaca downloaded the ng code to the robot, the data was stored in the notepad-lookalike as that is the "core"

So in a way it is just a convenient way of the anime saying hey munakata got hold of a "storage hard disk" with GUI in built and now mocking at naegi after reading thru the ng code.
Sep 5, 2016 10:03 AM

Dec 2014
..........R.I.P best female character in the DR-Universe
I just.....i am just sad..........
The count in this episode was on 9.
There are only 7 real people +1 fake/robot.
If the robot counts than we have still the unknown participant who is most likely the attacker/mastermind.
If not than we have 2 unknown factors.
At this point i highly doubt Munakata is the mastermind. As i tought on the first episode maybe he is working with them together in some way but didnt expect that they would kill his Yukizome first and that`s why he is so on the edge^^.
Well he killed his last friennd on the earth.
What ever may happen after this point my guess something big will happen what nobody expected. Maybe Mitarai is involved maybe not and he is only a red heering.
Maybe Junko is back again^^.....(i hope not. It would be boring if she is behind everything again.)
I cant think straight now..........sry^^. It hurts to see a character after all these years dying.....damit Kodaka.

Either way the unknown person and the mastermind could be 2 different people and than the attacker case is also still a mystery card.
But i highly believe who ever is pulling the strings is not active shown to us in all these episode. Maybe in some hints there and here but i doubt at this point anyone is outright evil and what ever Junko did to Mitarai and what his role in SideFuture is i doubt it is something outright evil/despair-inducing.
And Munakata is just a case of full of raw emitons and he lost his way completely..............but....the only part that is still confuseing me what the hell Tengan said to him and what did he know. Because he knew who it was or at least know more than anyone else what is going on.
So whatever Tengang could knew that drives Munakata to this extreme "insanity" could be tied to the DespairSide.

Sry for bad grammr and as always thank you for reading....be safe where ever you are guys and have a nice day after this....episode. ^_^

PS: This time the dead victim was not hung up like the rest of them and......it looked somewhat like the suicide from Komaeda but ofc she was killed.
MonoReaperSep 5, 2016 10:47 AM
Sep 5, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2010
GoldenDevilGamer said:
As much as it sucks that Kirigiri's dead, I hope they don't "bring her back alive" like what they did with Asahina.

Tbh i better see Asahina dead for real back then, now that Kirigiri's dead damn... i had a feeling this will happen that's why im not too surprised... but im still sad and cannot accept this.

So, what about the mastermind? i thought Kirigiri will be the one who solved this since she has a lot of clue, but now she is dead, who can guess? i doubt Naegi or the others have brains, eventough from our perspective the culprit is (maybe) already clear.

Still hoping that Kirigiri will poof alive and solved this case like a badass

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Sep 5, 2016 10:07 AM

Aug 2008
NOOOO! Kirigiri.

So when is the rest of the remnant going to appear? All that left are Munakata, Asahina,Naegi and Mitarai right? Mitarai and Munakata would be too obvious so it's Asahina? Who are the other survivors that I missed out?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 5, 2016 10:07 AM

Aug 2015
I am dying.... At the beggining 'cause troll monokuma said it was going to be a recap. Then Kyokok talking about Makoto and the four got together to chat. Then that ending.... TT^TT
Sep 5, 2016 10:08 AM

Mar 2014
kawaii-despair said:
Comic_Sans said:
LONG LIVE KOMAHINA

[insert gay sex]
EXPOSED
Nico- said:
Sep 5, 2016 10:09 AM

Feb 2012
Lel that was a pretty hax code she got.

Munakata done lost his damn mind. But I'm glad the candy girl is dead, I wanted him to kill her but this will do.
Sep 5, 2016 10:10 AM

Nov 2009
J1m1s said:
taynis said:

Yeah, she could.

The notepad was the brain, it wasn't just an unconnected device preloaded with information.

and Mastermind watched her doing that without doing anything? Actually, the presence of Miaya bot is strange since the start of killing game. I meant, try image this:

**After everyone get put to sleep in ep.1**

Mastermind: Okay, let put bracelets on everyone...

Miaya bot (Monaca) : Hmm..hello? What are you doing?

Mastermind: ...!

It just doesn't make sense.
Sep 5, 2016 10:14 AM
Dec 2013
5 people remaining.
Kinda weird they count Yasuhiro as one of the remaining survivors since he is not actually in the killing game.
People keep saying there is 1 person not accounted for, poor Yasuhiro...
Sep 5, 2016 10:14 AM

Dec 2012
Comic_Sans said:
kawaii-despair said:

[insert gay sex]
EXPOSED

[insert nasty bondage gay sex]
NO WHY DID YOU DO THAT I TRUSTED YOU
Sep 5, 2016 10:15 AM
Jan 2009
Harlequina said:

Mitarai? Yea, maybe. Boring answer though. Wouldn't be much of a twist at this point if it was him.

Can't be Mitarai: they showed in this episode that you'd need Aoi-level strenght to move the barricade they made. Mitarai + Naegi togheter were unable to make it budge.

Ruruka was killed outside of the barrcade, so among the characters with Naegi only Aoi could commit the murder.
Sep 5, 2016 10:15 AM

Dec 2014
No Kirigari...why did she die...... I still think Mitarai is the culprit here
Sep 5, 2016 10:18 AM

May 2014
non no no no no no no fuck this shit

caio_ken said:
And Kyoko dies too. :( As much as I like her, it's for the best.

you can burn in hell lol
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Sep 5, 2016 10:22 AM

Mar 2014
kawaii-despair said:
[insert nasty bondage gay sex]
NO WHY DID YOU DO THAT I TRUSTED YOU
[AAAAH HINATA-KUN]
Securitate's coming 4 your assI don't get it
Nico- said:
Sep 5, 2016 10:23 AM

Jul 2012
@Chiyousagi
@J1m1s

Oh I see, I see...
It still kinda strange that Monaca didn't know who the mastermind is because she was not sleeping like everyone else, but, I see what you are saying about the "notepad".

Sep 5, 2016 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
Um I know this would be rather weird but... I will show ya a picture here, I dunno if this is the case or not.

Just check the picture and look at the right side and below, near Aoi's ass. You can see something and I'm kinda having a feeling here about it... but I don't even know for sure.
Sep 5, 2016 10:24 AM

Mar 2013
Dark_Kain said:
Harlequina said:

Mitarai? Yea, maybe. Boring answer though. Wouldn't be much of a twist at this point if it was him.

Can't be Mitarai: they showed in this episode that you'd need Aoi-level strenght to move the barricade they made. Mitarai + Naegi togheter were unable to make it budge.

Ruruka was killed outside of the barrcade, so among the characters with Naegi only Aoi could commit the murder.

That's very true. So either Aoi, or an unknown extra person (Nagito...)
Sep 5, 2016 10:24 AM

Dec 2014
Marina2 said:
J1m1s said:

and Mastermind watched her doing that without doing anything? Actually, the presence of Miaya bot is strange since the start of killing game. I meant, try image this:

**After everyone get put to sleep in ep.1**

Mastermind: Okay, let put bracelets on everyone...

Miaya bot (Monaca) : Hmm..hello? What are you doing?

Mastermind: ...!

It just doesn't make sense.

It actually makes sense. Who ever the mastermind is. He has a personal agenda against Naegi. Remeber this is not broadcasted to the world.
And who ever is hosting this mutual killing game did put some effort in trying to block everyone from interfering. For example see how Togami got rekkt with this trap and everything is underground/underwater the island.

So yeah Monaca stated she is bored of this game and just wanted to see Nagei the hero who defeated Junko in person. But she was bored of him and bored of this game overall.
So it would make sense to the mastermind after talking to her that she could stay. After all Monaca is know as a RoD after the Towa City massacre and a few months passed after this event of UDGs.
So the mastermind trusted her to some degree she would not interfere in this killing game for the sake of despair.
But again Monaca stated also she believes Nagei will win. Hope will win in the end and despair will lose. Ofc she was excited about Nageis face/reaction the moment his love interest/greatest emotinal cornerstone since the DR1 killing died.
But again she is now in space and that`s about it^^
Sep 5, 2016 10:25 AM

Mar 2015
I don't know how to rate this episode, I mean it was great but...
Sep 5, 2016 10:25 AM

Aug 2015
MightyM16 said:
Kyoko sacrificed herself for Naegi just as he sacrificed himself for her in the first game

shit...

Filixious said:

Yes TT^TT
When they said that someone was going to die because of Makoto, I figured it would most likely be Kyoko because of that one time he decided to sacrifice himself for her. But it still hurt to see it... Specially her final actions towards him. Talking highly of him, taking off her glove to hold his hand, looking at him one last time with a smile on her face.... That was too much 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

J1m1s said:

I agree with this as well. That was her core, so I am guessing that's were all the main information went when Monoka typed stuff. I also think she looked around the ng codes while everyone else was out. Monoka doesn't really care but she still wanted to mess with them on both sides as fake despair and hope.

TheLittleRedHero said:
Um I know this would be rather weird but... I will show ya a picture here, I dunno if this is the case or not.

Just check the picture and look at the right side and below, near Aoi's ass. You can see something and I'm kinda having a feeling here about it... but I don't even know for sure.

I doubt it can be used to saved Kyoko. We saw Seiko tried desperately to save Bandai and fail at it, so I don't think the cure can do much here either. Unless it's another type of medicament like the one that gives extra strength so that anyone could easily leave the room and make sure everything looks the same when coming back in.
BubblyHunterSep 5, 2016 10:30 AM
Sep 5, 2016 10:26 AM

Jul 2016
i thought i hated Ruruka, but damn, Munakata is just on another level like damn. i wonder if what Munakata said to him regarding that he knows what he did, wonder if that's referring to Juzo's flashback with Junko or something (?)

either way, ugh this episode. i braced myself for the worst cuz pretty much everyone knew she was gonna be the one to die... but i just didn't want to see it. i cried a little because my best girl did not deserve it. that NG code was just so unfair OTL

i mean, at least she got to talk to Naegi before she died and delivered a final message of hope, but either way RIP my angel ;~; you didn't deserve to go like that :(
Sep 5, 2016 10:28 AM

Dec 2010
I wanted to believe Togami was the one that died because of Naegi (even if I love him) heck, everyone but Kyoko... My favorite character is dead and I'm a little dead inside.

(The should've killed Aoi instead //sobs)

I'm KinAtsu trash FIGHT ME
Sep 5, 2016 10:28 AM

Dec 2012
the meme is going strong
Sep 5, 2016 10:30 AM

Dec 2014

Öhm......what effect has the Cure W? I dont remeber what it did. If Kodaka pull`s a fake dead again than lose my mind and go full berserker.
But seriously what use has Cure W?
Sep 5, 2016 10:32 AM

Nov 2013
The show as a LOT of death flags everywhere, there wasn't really any death you couldn't see comming aside from Chisa, Bandai and maybe Izayoi. This may seem like poor writing, but is it really?

We always asume that death in fiction should be surprising, a twist. But is that true?

I have the feeling that it's all intentional. I felt the despair climing up in me when the last scene before the sleep with Kirigiri happened. I didn't want to believe it, but I saw the death flags. Then Ruruka died so that gave a bit of hope. Untill the cut to Makoto&co. While the camara didn't focus on her, you could see a bit of purple on Kirigiri. It was just out of focus enough to give a little hope, until that hope was snuffed out.

They aren't trying to shock us, they're trying to sink us in despair. That's not a quick dive. That's slowly sinking.

That too, was the reason most of the mean FF survived for so long, to give us some hope that they'll end up dead. Not the good guys. To have someone bad seem like a possible traitor or mastermind.

I do believe that hope will win in the end. But at what cost?
Too much salt can ruin even the best of meals.
Sep 5, 2016 10:34 AM

Jul 2016
Zapredon said:
NOOOO! Kirigiri.

So when is the rest of the remnant going to appear? All that left are Munakata, Asahina,Naegi and Mitarai right? Mitarai and Munakata would be too obvious so it's Asahina? Who are the other survivors that I missed out?

you didn't miss anyone. if ya wanna see everyone who's like popped up in the show so far, here's a little info pic i found on twitter lol. should help you.

also as much as i suspect Asahina, i feel there's still the possibility that someone from Zetsubou-hen is involved as an outlier, but still, i default to Asahina.
p3rf3c7ch405Sep 5, 2016 10:39 AM
Sep 5, 2016 10:35 AM

Sep 2011

If that will save her, I'll flip tables. Not that I want her to die but that will totally destroy the "total despairing intense moment" on this series for me unlike that prank on Asahina.

Sep 5, 2016 10:36 AM

Jul 2010
Danganronpa is filling the fucked-upness levels. It is out of the park.

Izayoi gets betrayed, shit-boxer gets betrayed, Kyouko dies an inevitable death.

Opening says 9 people left. If we count Miaya as a person, 4 people dies this episode so there should be 5 left. I am assuming the 5th person is Hagakure. This brings up the question, could Hagakure be the underdog mastermind candidate somehow
Sep 5, 2016 10:42 AM

Sep 2009
A part of me is still in denial over Kirigiri's death :(

TheLittleRedHero said:

Oh my gawd if this is what I think it is (and if it happens next episode), that would be the second time Kodaka is screwing with us.

Harlequina said:
Dark_Kain said:

That's very true. So either Aoi, or an unknown extra person (Nagito...)

You know, at this point I'm not even suspecting any of the FF members anymore. I'm suspecting someone on the outside.. like the ultimate despairs. Especially Komaeda. It's a gut feeling so I don't have much evidence to support this idea. But considering how much effort he put into grooming Monaka into becoming the next Junko, he certainly does have a grander scheme in mind than we know of.. Plus we don't know much about the current status of the sdr2 cast or whether all of them are still together for that matter.
Sep 5, 2016 10:43 AM

Jul 2014
Jesus fcking holo christ...... 4 characters just died this episode and one of em was Kirigiri, just.... why!? FCKING WHY GODDAMIT!
Whoever the mastermind behind this must pay!!! a hundred stabs aint enough!
Sep 5, 2016 10:43 AM

Mar 2015
BubblyHunter said:
MightyM16 said:
Kyoko sacrificed herself for Naegi just as he sacrificed himself for her in the first game

shit...

Filixious said:
Yes TT^TT
When they said that someone was going to die because of Makoto, I figured it would most likely be Kyoko because of that one time he decided to sacrifice himself for her. But it still hurt to see it... Specially her final actions towards him. Talking highly of him, taking off her glove to hold his hand, looking at him one last time with a smile on her face.... That was too much 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

And the name of the episode:

"You're the reason for me to die"

Shit, the feels, I can't take them
Sep 5, 2016 10:45 AM

Aug 2015
MightyM16 said:

And the name of the episode:

"You're the reason for me to die"

Shit, the feels, I can't take them

I KNOW! Like... It was all there. But still.... I need some time to come to terms with this... It's like loosing Chiaki all over again....
Sep 5, 2016 10:45 AM

Sep 2013

There is hope guys.

Thanks for this. This is my reason to wait for the next episode.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

284 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

280 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

498 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

233 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.