Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
May 26, 2016 11:32 AM

Dec 2015
Arrisu said:
Because Zuhra is behaving weirdly. I'm curious to see what she has to say. My reasons are:
- She is quick to hand out town-reads so early in the game.
- She is equally as quick to hand out scum reads so early in the game.
- She scum reads Penta but doesn't vote against him. Weird.

There are other reasons but I'm lazy to pull them up. :D

That's alright.
I agree with what you have said above thus far.~
May 26, 2016 11:34 AM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare (3) - Soren, Arrisu, aa-dono
aa-dono (2) – SoulEaterQUEEN, Chione
Chione (2)- Shinichi-Kun, Blaze
Zuhra (1) – LunarChild
Shinichi-Kun (1) - PentaFlare

Players did not vote: @indipindy16, @magicalofmagic, @Juzzywuzzy, @followind, @Tingle, @shadroxx2810, @SightlessReality
I dont see Zuhra's vote there?
May 26, 2016 11:35 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
followind said:

If that's the case
Why aren't you townreading Soul or Arissu
I think Soul immediately have the same reasons as mine and Arissu did too

I dont like how you and soul are being town read for reasons that have no alignment indication whatsoever. Cause what you and alice pointed out doesn't neccesarily make you town you could both just be scum or atlest 1 of you could be scum that took advantage of something that would give u town cred.

Same. I don't get it.

LunarChild said:
@Tingle do my eyes deceive me or is it so that you have not cast a vote yet, but had time to comment and keep up with the game?

@SoulEaterQUEEN what do you think about her not voting?

She actually did vote for Zu-chan, I guess @DenjaX hasn't noticed

Arrisu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Hmm I think your reading it wrong cause from my perspective all she's trying to say to zuhra is that alice isn't neccessarly town jsut cause she was the first person to point out something penta said.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

@Chione I'm all caught up now and you seem to be trying to get my attention. Do you mind rephrasing all your questions for me? I will answer all you like.

Purify: Zuhra

Alright ^^
I was just wondering about your RVS vote, how it boldly widened the gap between Penta and the other candidates. Cause Penta had two votes, while everyone else had one, and you decided to put one more on Penta. Was it intentional?
May 26, 2016 11:35 AM

Jul 2013
Chione said:
I'm so going to get scum read if Penta should flip scum but meh.
This kind of comment feels very town to me.
PentaFlare said:
Soren said:
What is that reason? Because this isn't a reason to be suspicious of me.

I'm suspicious because of the timing of your vote on me. It looks like you were just trying to blend in.
I didn't have much time, looked at the search system and player list quickly and placed down an rng vote. Otherwise I would have probably added an rng reason to the vote.
PentaFlare said:
Soren said:
What do you think he intended to accomplish from it?

You are trying to read into this too much. I was just making a comment about it because I thought it was great that my role was flavoured based on my interests.
Your words were "Does anyone else have well flavoured roles?". This showed an interest in it, I want to know what you intended to learn from your responses.
Zuhra said:
Chione said:

Mhm, I see where you're getting at ^^ What do you think of Soren now? Ah, if you need time to catch up first then do that.

My vote on Soren is just because I want to hear him talking. I never read him as scummy, actually. I will remove it when I find a more challenging target than Penta maybe. Why not go for my second scum read? That's the thing, it's not like I am sure about Aa-dono and I dare to say I am surer about my town reads because it's more harmful to suspect someone, she can get lynched. It's also why I use the word scummish than outright "My scum reads are".
It's weird that you keep your vote on me, someone that you're not scum reading, as opposed to your scum reads.
May 26, 2016 11:37 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Blaze said:

You lie too much. I can't trust what you say.

What are you talking about, I never lie, I'm totally innocent.
I really hope that one quote doesn't come up now

Deem yourself lucky that I don't save quotes

@Arrisu What do you think about aa-chan?
May 26, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2013
Zuhra was opportunistic to join on my train and stuck with that vote instead of voting her scum reads. This shows a lack of commitment to her reads, which is rather telling of her alignment.

Vote Purify: Zuhra
May 26, 2016 11:38 AM

Dec 2015
@Chione - I thought it was bizarre that he flavor hinted so early. But now I'm getting a better vibe on him.

None of it was intentional. I just felt like voting for him. That's all. Anything else?
May 26, 2016 11:39 AM

Nov 2008
Soren said:
I dont see Zuhra's vote there?
I don't know why it did not show up but Zuhra voted for you xDD I edited it... OTL

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2016 11:40 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
@Chione - I thought it was bizarre that he flavor hinted so early. But now I'm getting a better vibe on him.

None of it was intentional. I just felt like voting for him. That's all. Anything else?

Nope, that was it actually :D
May 26, 2016 11:41 AM

Dec 2015
Chione said:
PentaFlare said:

What are you talking about, I never lie, I'm totally innocent.
I really hope that one quote doesn't come up now

I don't. She's null to me.
May 26, 2016 11:48 AM
Feb 2016
Vote purify: Penta
I'm pretty sure I can tell what role dono has and that looks like a town role, but I can't see if Penta has a role like that, so he seems the scummiest.
(If you get what I mean by this then you're town.)
EDIT: Also, I have to say, following trains is good, da? (Hetalia reference)

Aug 2014
Soren said:
Chione said:
I'm so going to get scum read if Penta should flip scum but meh.
PentaFlare said:

I'm suspicious because of the timing of your vote on me. It looks like you were just trying to blend in.
I didn't have much time, looked at the search system and player list quickly and placed down an rng vote. Otherwise I would have probably added an rng reason to the vote.
PentaFlare said:

You are trying to read into this too much. I was just making a comment about it because I thought it was great that my role was flavoured based on my interests.
Your words were "Does anyone else have well flavoured roles?". This showed an interest in it, I want to know what you intended to learn from your responses.
Zuhra said:

My vote on Soren is just because I want to hear him talking. I never read him as scummy, actually. I will remove it when I find a more challenging target than Penta maybe. Why not go for my second scum read? That's the thing, it's not like I am sure about Aa-dono and I dare to say I am surer about my town reads because it's more harmful to suspect someone, she can get lynched. It's also why I use the word scummish than outright "My scum reads are".
It's weird that you keep your vote on me, someone that you're not scum reading, as opposed to your scum reads.

Did you know that I already had votes on me when you voted?

Also, are you going to be dissapointed if I say that I had no real purpose in making that post? Sure, I asked others about it, but I was just curious. Categorize it as fluff if you want. I was just bringing up a conversation topic.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

Mar 2014
Anyone wants to ask me question? I haven't back read since MAL went down and it's 3 am here.
May 26, 2016 11:49 AM

Dec 2015
Zuhra said:
Anyone wants to ask me question? I haven't back read since MAL went down and it's 3 am here.

How do you feel about the vote distribution right now?
May 26, 2016 11:51 AM

Dec 2015
@DenjaX - Could we get a new vote count? I'm quite confused with the other one? :3
May 26, 2016 11:51 AM

Mar 2014
Arrisu said:
Zuhra said:

How do you feel about the vote distribution right now?

I just said I haven't back read, Ari. I don't know the votes.
May 26, 2016 11:54 AM
Feb 2016
@Zuhra
PentaFlare (6) - Soren, aa-dono, Blaze, Arrisu, indipindy16, Soren
Chione (1)- Shinichi-Kun
Zuhra (1) – LunarChild
Soren (1) - Zuhra
EDIT: Forgot Soren.
EDIT 2: Arrisu twice.

IGNORE ME
I thought they were voting penta when they voted you xD
I'm an idiota, da? (Hetalia reference)
May 26, 2016 11:56 AM

Nov 2008
Current Vote Count

PentaFlare (3) - aa-dono, Blaze, indipindy16
Zuhra (3) – LunarChild, Arrisu, Soren

Chione (1) - Shinichi-Kun
Soren (1) - Zuhra

Phase will end in 3 hours!
DenjaXMay 26, 2016 12:13 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2016 11:58 AM

Mar 2014
Oh, I haven't changed my vote.
May 26, 2016 11:59 AM
Feb 2016
OH PASTA IT'S A TIE
(pASTA = hetalia reference)
May 26, 2016 11:59 AM

Dec 2015
Hm. Who will break the tie?

I personally don't want to see Penta get lynched. @Soren do you agree with me? I feel like the Penta train built back up after Zuhra's train began to build.

Not 100% sure though. Feels like an easy lynch.
May 26, 2016 12:00 PM

Jul 2013
PentaFlare said:
Blaze said:
I need to go. Penta'll prolly give me more info compared to anyone else. I got nothing else.

[b]Unpurify[/b

Vote Purify PentaFlare

That's kind of rude. :P
If you want info, just ask me questions. I can't read your mind and figure out what you want to know.
I know what he's doing and it's not to do with gathering info about you from you.
May 26, 2016 12:02 PM
Feb 2016
PentaFlare said:
Does anyone else have well flavoured roles? Mine is music themed.

Penta has to be scum. You get vanilla-ized if you do this stuff. Town wouldn't want to risk this.
May 26, 2016 12:03 PM
Feb 2016
Zuhra said:
Oh, I haven't changed my vote.

Well, you should vote Penta then.
May 26, 2016 12:03 PM

Mar 2014
Interesting how the top people are those whom I read as scum. I have the option of creating a three way tie here or self-preservation by voting Penta.
May 26, 2016 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
Arrisu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Hmm I think your reading it wrong cause from my perspective all she's trying to say to zuhra is that alice isn't neccessarly town jsut cause she was the first person to point out something penta said.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

@Chione I'm all caught up now and you seem to be trying to get my attention. Do you mind rephrasing all your questions for me? I will answer all you like.

Purify: Zuhra

Ok just making sure I wasn't reading it wrong lol

May 26, 2016 12:06 PM

Jul 2013
PentaFlare said:
Soren said:

Did you know that I already had votes on me when you voted?

Also, are you going to be dissapointed if I say that I had no real purpose in making that post? Sure, I asked others about it, but I was just curious. Categorize it as fluff if you want. I was just bringing up a conversation topic.
No, I didn't read the game.
Not disappointed, I can see that I won't be getting anything out of it so I'm dropping it.
May 26, 2016 12:07 PM

Jul 2013
Arrisu said:

I personally don't want to see Penta get lynched. @Soren do you agree with me? I feel like the Penta train built back up after Zuhra's train began to build.

I don't think Penta should be lynched yet either.
May 26, 2016 12:08 PM

Mar 2014
Vote: aa-dono

I want to see who will break the ties.
May 26, 2016 12:09 PM

Mar 2014
@LunarChild @Arrisu @Soren Can you help me retell why you suspect me? Unless Lunar's vote was from the earlier one which she didn't change.
May 26, 2016 12:11 PM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Town read on Blaze? Come on~ don't fall for this stunt. He's been outright scummy from all serious plays he has made in the past. I meta-read scum here, normally he straights up doesn't give a shit when he's town.
Will this be enough to change my vote? Not yet, still catching up.
What is your most recent meta of him?
@SoulEaterQUEEN I will want a response to this. Meta can change and you know that this is not the greatest way of reading someone. I'm going to need recent meta of this play to verify the validity of your meta read.
Feb 2016
Zuhra said:

What!!! You're making even more ties?!

Jul 2013
Zuhra said:
@LunarChild @Arrisu @Soren Can you help me retell why you suspect me? Unless Lunar's vote was from the earlier one which she didn't change.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1514513&show=350#msg46200199
May 26, 2016 12:12 PM

Dec 2015
Zuhra said:

Zuhra said:

Creating a three way tie so that you don't look scummy for saving yourself by breaking the tie? Wow. That's scummy.

I already stated my reasons recently. Scroll up and you should find them there.
May 26, 2016 12:13 PM

Mar 2014
I give up. I am tired and I have assignments to do. If you guys want to vote me, vote. Let's see how confident you get when I flip town.
May 26, 2016 12:15 PM

Dec 2015
Zuhra said:
I give up. I am tired and I have assignments to do. If you guys want to vote me, vote. Let's see how confident you get when I flip town.

Hm... but you didn't even try to defend yourself? Aren't you giving in too easily?
May 26, 2016 12:19 PM

Jul 2013
There's a voice in my head that's saying Zuhra is town.
May 26, 2016 12:21 PM

Dec 2015
Soren said:

But that frustration though... :l
May 26, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2013
Chione said:
followind said:
PentaFlare(3) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu
Chione (2)- Shinichi-Kun, LunarChild
aa-dono (1)- Chione
Zuhra(1) - PentaFlare

PentaFlare (4) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu, followind
Chione (3)- Shinichi-Kun, LunarChild, Blaze
Zuhra (2) – PentaFlare, Tingle
aa-dono (1)- Chione
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

PentaFlare (4) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu, followind
Chione (2)- Shinichi-Kun, Blaze
Soren (1)- Pentaflare
Zuhra (2)- Chione.Lunarchild
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

Shouldn't be my job
But meh...

I think Tingle voted for magical at some point.
Yeah I did for like a second.. But I didn't have the idea that one vote would be enough to pressure the person.

SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Tingle said:
I don't like the fact that you guys are so easily shifting over to an inactive player. It's cheap. Because before you know it they have no chance to defend themselves and you kill a potential townie. But yeah it's up to you, I just don't like it~

Hmm, but they were just trying to get their attention in game. if we ignored all inactives this game, who knows what scum would try to do for their night kills.
if they kept their vote on an inactive player is another story...
lol, that's not what I'm getting at. Sure pressuring the person by votes to get them online is sure a way to get there attention. The only thing that I'm afraid of is that people go offline and the inactives get lyched without being able to defend themselves. Like becoming active in the last hour of the phase.

LunarChild said:
@Tingle do my eyes deceive me or is it so that you have not cast a vote yet, but had time to comment and keep up with the game?
I did vote before, but unvoted. I might be voting by the end of this post, be patient. I had quite some pages to catch up to ^^' And I don't like placing votes without actually suspecting the person.

Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

Huh? I am not voting you because you are on Chione, I am voting you because you are still sticking with your RVS vote, unless I am just mistaken. Sure, you are allowed to comment on what you want, but I am wary of the things you are picking out. Would it make more sense if I attributed that to gut feel?

Yes gut feeling makes more sense. Also if you know me very well you wouldn't be commenting on my vote cause I normally don't participate in day 1 lynches unless i suspect the person. I ain't planning to leave my vote on chione was more of just a place holder to get info from her, so I don't why it's so weird.
Doesn't look like it's applying much pressure, is it?
__

Time to move on to my personal observations. I actually don't seem to suspect Zuhra as much as you guys are and that is because I have some interest towards her read on dono.
I think we've established that many of us received a message in our role pm's concerning vanillizing. Not knowing what we're talking about when mentioned gives me the idea that this might be scum at work. But then again scum might've had this mentioned in their pm's too, which doesn't help up pick up a lead.
But yeah I'm gonna stop talking about these pm's because it just feels illegal haha.

But yeah I have to agree with Zuhra that that can't be subdued and it does bring up some suspicion.

But yeah, my question to Zuhra right now is; do you have any other reasons to find Dono "scummish" at the moment?
May 26, 2016 12:22 PM

Jul 2013
Arrisu said:
Soren said:

But that frustration though... :l
You think its town or scum frustration?
May 26, 2016 12:25 PM

Mar 2014
Arrisu said:
Zuhra said:

Hm... but you didn't even try to defend yourself? Aren't you giving in too easily?

It's near 4 am Ari! I have given my reasons why I got reads, but if you guys aren't reading them or believing me, what can I do? Repeating my reasoning is just rephrasing myself, and I refuse to that. Why? Because you can tell me to scroll back and read your reasoning when I would rather do my assignment, then tell me why I can't suggest you to scroll back and find my reasoning?
Soren said:

Oh, lynch me if you want. I am already pissed off with you but that's outside this game.

Edit: I left 'your reasoning' and made the sentence incomprehensible.
May 26, 2016 12:26 PM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
Chione said:

I don't. She's null to me.

Don't you think that her reads & explanations are a bit lacking? And the vote on Penta was not really convincing either.

Arrisu said:

Agreeing on not wanting to see Penta get lynched - but making a connection from Zu-chan's to Penta's train seems a bit far of a stretch.
May 26, 2016 12:27 PM

Jun 2013
@Zuhra

I'm willing to change my vote to dono, if you're up to convincing me.
May 26, 2016 12:35 PM

Dec 2013
@tingle

Why am I not being suspected then lol cause until 2 hours ago i didn't understand the vanilizing part of the pm's till i reread my role pm.

@zuhra I see your point and I don't think your scum but you need to convince others.

May 26, 2016 12:36 PM

Jun 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
@tingle

Why am I not being suspected then lol cause until 2 hours ago i didn't understand the vanilizing part of the pm's till i reread my role pm.
Because you mentioned your understanding..
May 26, 2016 12:42 PM

Mar 2014
At this point I have become obsessed with proving you guys wrong. So lynch me, I will bring town down with me if I have to.
May 26, 2016 12:42 PM

Dec 2013
Tingle said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@tingle

Not used to have my word trusted by someone lol, espically coming from someone who gets a kick when i flip scum lol

May 26, 2016 12:44 PM

Jun 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Tingle said:

Not used to have my word trusted by someone lol, espically coming from someone who gets a kick when i flip scum lol
Meh you being scum is boring to me now, as you've been scum so many times.. *sighs*
May 26, 2016 12:54 PM

Jun 2013
Also Zuhra doesn't seem to provide us with anything anymore. And considering her response it reminds me a bit of my aggravation when I'm town and I have the idea everyone suspects me for the wrong reasons..

Also it's my bedtime, as I sleep fricking early lately, and I gotta make a decision on what purifying target I support.

And I think I gotta go for dono, as I haven't liked her reasonings during the entire game. And I think the little things Zuhra gave away about her, have been playing around with my head for too long.
I'll stay on for a little bit longer, considering that you guys perhaps want to convince me otherwise.
But this is where I currently stand; I honestly don't think Zuhra's scum and my gut is telling me to go for dono, so I will.

Vote Purify aa-dono
May 26, 2016 1:00 PM

Dec 2013
Tingle said:
Also Zuhra doesn't seem to provide us with anything anymore. And considering her response it reminds me a bit of my aggravation when I'm town and I have the idea everyone suspects me for the wrong reasons..

Also it's my bedtime, as I sleep fricking early lately, and I gotta make a decision on what purifying target I support.

And I think I gotta go for dono, as I haven't liked her reasonings during the entire game. And I think the little things Zuhra gave away about her, have been playing around with my head for too long.
I'll stay on for a little bit longer, considering that you guys perhaps want to convince me otherwise.
But this is where I currently stand; I honestly don't think Zuhra's scum and my gut is telling me to go for dono, so I will.

Vote Purify aa-dono

Only thing I can point out is that not know what vanilizing means i don't think has anything to do with alignment. Not sure about the rest of your reasons tho.

Zuhra said:
At this point I have become obsessed with proving you guys wrong. So lynch me, I will bring town down with me if I have to.

No need to act like this sheesh

Unvote:ChioneSeeing as how I don't suspect her and my vote not doing much gonna unvote her.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.