Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 24, 2016 7:00 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
I've been focusing a bit too much on the new mechanics and kind of forgot this was still a mafia game.

Me and Chione seem to have the most votes. Are there reasons why people want us purified?

My vote was just pure rng didn't have any logical reasoning.

May 24, 2016 7:04 PM

Nov 2013
PentaFlare said:
I've been focusing a bit too much on the new mechanics and kind of forgot this was still a mafia game.

Me and Chione seem to have the most votes. Are there reasons why people want us purified?

Alice has found her goodie, and she can finally help her friends since no one else has came up with anything else, though worried that there are in fact 4 ghosts present in a game with their own motives... who will they go after next? Alice leaves and checks on her friend, Ari-chan, will she find her friend turn up as a ghost, or is she still alive?

Re: honestly, I felt like rvsing you for once ^^ but I am actually quite intrigued that people are not afraid to build on a train this early versus a giant vote dispersion (single votes each), I am curious what kind of juicy info will come about from this as the phase progresses. Sorry for being so selfish <//3 I don't have anything against you ....yet teehee. Also I can't pick on my imouto-chan at the start, it just feels so dirty~
May 24, 2016 7:11 PM

Nov 2013
DenjaX said:
Arrisu found Alcohol Lamp in the Science Room!

- Will reduce the Darkening of a specific location by 10% permanently. Place it as you search the location. Single-use only.
The item is now put in the Shared Inventory.

The Alcohol Lamp was somehow held by an Anatomical model as if it was handing it over to her. Arrisu took it swiftly and went to the opposite side of the room. She noticed there is a locked cabinet with Items in it but we need the Key to open this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Vote Count:

PentaFlare(3) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu
Chione (2)- Shinichi-Kun, LunarChild
aa-dono (1)- Chione
Zuhra(1) - PentaFlare

*claps her hands* Ari-chan found an item! Will Ari-chan be our friend and share her finding with us!?~ Alice says this as she ponders off while searching for Ari-chan... "I hope Ari-chan is okay after all, I am worried she may get lost without me."
May 24, 2016 7:47 PM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
DenjaX said:
Arrisu found Alcohol Lamp in the Science Room!

- Will reduce the Darkening of a specific location by 10% permanently. Place it as you search the location. Single-use only.

The Alcohol Lamp was somehow held by an Anatomical model as if it was handing it over to her. Arrisu took it swiftly and went to the opposite side of the room. She noticed there is a locked cabinet with Items in it but we need the Key to open this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Vote Count:

PentaFlare(3) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu
Chione (2)- Shinichi-Kun, LunarChild
aa-dono (1)- Chione
Zuhra(1) - PentaFlare

*claps her hands* Ari-chan found an item! Will Ari-chan be our friend and share her finding with us!?~ Alice says this as she ponders off while searching for Ari-chan... "I hope Ari-chan is okay after all, I am worried she may get lost without me."

Ari noticed a familiar face approach her. It was Alice. She held out the alcohol lamp with a proud smile and said, "This can light up our path, like the TM flash." It would be best to use it wisely.

@Denjax - Is there a way of knowing how an area is considered more darkened then others?
May 24, 2016 7:55 PM

Nov 2008
Arrisu said:
Is there a way of knowing how an area is considered more darkened then others?
At the end of the phase, I will update the MAP for the Darkening rates. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 24, 2016 8:05 PM

Oct 2014
I'm here. Let me read the rules and what's going on.
May 24, 2016 8:34 PM

Oct 2014
The Asunyan syndrome is striking hard.
May 24, 2016 8:39 PM

Oct 2014
Vote Purify Chione

As a test to those who have already voted, and those who will later.

Search Unused Room
May 24, 2016 9:21 PM

Dec 2013
Blaze said:
Vote Purify Chione

Search Unused Room

Lol is that room searchable?

May 24, 2016 9:31 PM

Aug 2012
I feel like it's safer to not move about... *sigh

I'm terrified, for the first time and the last time, in my only life~

May 24, 2016 9:33 PM

Jun 2013
I see you guys heading to the infirmary and the pool, which are the places I wouldn't go to. I've seen the anime and played the games and these are the two places where hell breaks loose. Like I know you guys are bakas but I think going to these places will help in your darkening. One of the other locations I wouldn't visit is the girl's washroom, but then again that is entirely up to you guys.

I have no clue to what extend Denja-sama bases this Mafia game on the anime and games, but I'm curious to see what'll happen.

As for the player list at the moment - I don't know a lot of players. This might come paired with the fact that I haven't actually concentrated and played a mafia game for ages, but considering that I don't know them. I'll be watching and maybe touching them. In the sense that the game has just started I'll be putting out my first vote towards one of these players.

Vote Purify magicalofmagic

Also for the location I'll be searching first, I was thinking about the Art Room as they found a pallet knife in there in the games. But then again it's not listed so I'm considering that I might go for one of the classrooms.

Hops out of the classroom and slides down the stairs whilst humming a catchy song. And then goes into the first classroom that catches her eyes.

Search Classroom 4-A
May 24, 2016 9:34 PM

Aug 2012
PentaFlare said:
Vote Purify: Zuhra
You were on a weird place in the charm. Creepy.

Forgive me and I'll forgive you

I'm in a weird spot too. D-Don't don't harm my Zu-nee.

May 24, 2016 9:39 PM

Dec 2013
Tingle said:
I see you guys heading to the infirmary and the pool, which are the places I wouldn't go to. I've seen the anime and played the games and these are the two places where hell breaks loose. Like I know you guys are bakas but I think going to these places will help in your darkening. One of the other locations I wouldn't visit is the girl's washroom, but then again that is entirely up to you guys.

Hops out of the classroom and slides down the stairs whilst humming a catchy song. And then goes into the first classroom that catches her eyes.

That's what I was thinking too lol, since i just played corpse party I know a few locations that caused me lost's of trouble. But I don't honestly the locations are prob all rng in what can happen. A good priority would be searching places like classroom where i found alot of key's

Also really lol we are trapped in basically a horror movie and your hopping around while hopping o.O. Remind to avoid you during a scary situation.

May 24, 2016 9:41 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:

It is quite safe to stay in the main room, but for us to find a way out it better if we search around. I can always accompany you on said adventure.

May 24, 2016 9:43 PM

Aug 2012
This is scary. I want to follow my Soul-nee b-but she loves brave people. I don't want to be hated. ><
"Time for a test of courage! If I find something, that's good, if not, I can perhaps exercise and be more healthy......"

Search Gymnasium

Purify LunarChild
If you haven't changed your mind, I wish for you to be by my side tonight

May 24, 2016 9:45 PM

Jun 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
That's what I was thinking too lol, since i just played corpse party I know a few locations that caused me lost's of trouble. But I don't honestly the locations are prob all rng in what can happen. A good priority would be searching places like classroom where i found alot of key's

Also really lol we are trapped in basically a horror movie and your hopping around while hopping o.O. Remind to avoid you during a scary situation.
You can walk around being all scared and stuff, but being cheerful and keeping a light head in this situation is the way to go for me. It's better to just enjoy the experience and not spend your time weeing your pants, being afraid of a potential ghost crossing your path.
May 24, 2016 9:49 PM

Dec 2013
Tingle said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You can walk around being all scared and stuff, but being cheerful and keeping a light head in this situation is the way to go for me. It's better to just enjoy the experience and not spend your time weeing your pants, being afraid of a potential ghost crossing your path.

I'm all for the adventure so I don't mind, i'm the person that will go into a room alone if it comes to it.

May 24, 2016 9:53 PM

Jun 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm all for the adventure so I don't mind, i'm the person that will go into a room alone if it comes to it.
Oooh, now I'm scared~

Also outside of mister Kaito here..
I'm thinking about changing my vote to Zuhra. As two votes will apply more pressure, and I'm pretty sure I haven't played with them before. And if so, probably in a game I couldn't pay much attention to.

Vote Purify Zuhra
May 24, 2016 9:54 PM

Jun 2013
I wanted to edit my post and add this, but I guess because of that being against the rules, I'll say it here.

It's better than having all round single votes.
May 24, 2016 9:57 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:

It is quite safe to stay in the main room, but for us to find a way out it better if we search around. I can always accompany you on said adventure.

Rather walk hand in hand with LunarChild or my neesan.

Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls

May 24, 2016 9:59 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

But but i can keep you safer *grins*

May 24, 2016 10:01 PM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Blaze said:
Vote Purify Chione

Search Unused Room

What do you mean?
May 24, 2016 10:02 PM

Dec 2013
Blaze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What do you mean?

Nothing just didn't seem like it was something that could be searched.

May 24, 2016 10:10 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:

How? By making me ghost?

Some eerie thought then flashes, "They'll just die and and feed me the same anyway"

May 24, 2016 10:25 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

How? By making me ghost?

Some eerie thought then flashes, "They'll just die and and feed me the same anyway"

I wanna save you not turn you into a spirit smh lol

May 24, 2016 10:32 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Tingle said:

Oh? But you went into the same room as Soul-nee.
That was quite a show, very entertaining.

May 24, 2016 10:45 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Oh? But you went into the same room as Soul-nee.
That was quite a show, very entertaining.

Tbf i didn't realize she had checked that room, that's why i reposted about noticing the lockers had been rummaged through.

May 24, 2016 11:10 PM

Oct 2014
Blaze said:
Vote Purify Chione

I think this logic is no good. I force a tie to observe what others do with their votes. Yet, either faction's vote have the same weight. So if I'm going to put things in balance and judge from there, it'd be like shooting in the dark. Maybe in the future I can find a connection or two, but by then there would've been stronger evidence found. If I were to add everything up, this strategy would be the less dependable.
May 24, 2016 11:11 PM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Tbf i didn't realize she had checked that room, that's why i reposted about noticing the lockers had been rummaged through.

What do you think about this situation?
May 24, 2016 11:29 PM

Jun 2013
Blaze said:
Blaze said:
Vote Purify Chione

I think this logic is no good. I force a tie to observe what others do with their votes. Yet, either faction's vote have the same weight. So if I'm going to put things in balance and judge from there, it'd be like shooting in the dark. Maybe in the future I can find a connection or two, but by then there would've been stronger evidence found. If I were to add everything up, this strategy would be the less dependable.
I don't understand, are you questioning your own tactic here?
May 24, 2016 11:53 PM

Oct 2014
Tingle said:
I don't understand, are you questioning your own tactic here?

Yes. I'm trying to see the logic behind it.
May 25, 2016 1:20 AM

Feb 2016
Search:Locker room
"Where am I? " followind was struck with confusion as he woke up
Then he noticed that most of his friends were searching around the place. "This is pretty scary, So 4 of our friends are dead, possessed by evil spirits and we don't know who they are... I guess I'll go and search for something useful or some information."
Vote purify:Pentaflare
May 25, 2016 1:57 AM

Aug 2012
followind said:
Search:Locker room
"Where am I? " followind was struck with confusion as he woke up
Then he noticed that most of his friends were searching around the place. "This is pretty scary, So 4 of our friends are dead, possessed by evil spirits and we don't know who they are... I guess I'll go and search for something useful or some information."
Vote purify:Pentaflare

Why are you also searching the locker room?

May 25, 2016 2:06 AM

Feb 2016
Because the girl have been giving hints so I wondered if there's a limit of the hints she gives and also hoped that she'll give us some hints...
May 25, 2016 2:12 AM

Aug 2012
Oh, I forgot my determination to post at least to lines. This one will be longer to cover that one line...

Hoping they could hear me, I shouted a bit loud,but maybe not as much but still loud that I'm sure people, or at least the intended person, could hear me.

@followind "Why are you purifying Penta?"

I'm feeling under appreciated
For all the time and effort
I have put in this commitment

May 25, 2016 2:18 AM

Feb 2016
PentaFlare said:
Does anyone else have well flavoured roles? Mine is music themed.

He did this
If you are town, I think you'll also suspect him
May 25, 2016 3:23 AM

Aug 2012
followind said:
PentaFlare said:

He did this

What about that post that makes you suspect him? Can you elaborate?
I need some help, some inspiration but it's not coming easily~

May 25, 2016 3:48 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
followind said:

He did this

you should check your role pm for the answer if you're town if not then I still won't tell
May 25, 2016 4:05 AM

Aug 2012
followind said:
aa-dono said:

you should check your role pm for the answer if you're town if not then I still won't tell

I spent so much energy but she keeps rejecting me. Sad by followind refusal, I decided to not poke about the case. Though I might have to remember this harsh rejection.

That is to say, noted.

May 25, 2016 4:24 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
followind said:

I spent so much energy but she keeps rejecting me. Sad by followind refusal, I decided to not poke about the case. Though I might have to remember this harsh rejection.

That is to say, noted.

Eh... I'm a boy...
I'm not rejecting you..
I'm just not leaking info that town knows
May 25, 2016 4:36 AM

Dec 2015
followind said:
PentaFlare said:

He did this

pretty much & I'm just going to put it out there in case somebody missed it.
May 25, 2016 4:37 AM

Dec 2015
Also if anybody asks my reason for voting him it's above this post.
May 25, 2016 5:07 AM

Aug 2014
You are all suspecting me solely because I made an irrelevant comment about my role's flavour? I'm not going to end up vanillizing over a small thing like that. I already checked that it was okay.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 25, 2016 5:34 AM

Oct 2015
Search: Classroom 1B
I think it's also good to search something from the classroom too, perhaps we will get a clue / or an npc like in the ova lol.

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
May 25, 2016 5:38 AM

Oct 2015
Tingle said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I sort off agree with this, the cheerfull ness certainly did good in anime's like gakkougurashi with the main character.

Considering that Corpse party is different however, I mean, in the ova's and the game, it was different :P

May 25, 2016 5:40 AM

Oct 2015
Welp since I can't edit, and I sort of press submit accidentally on the phone.
However, we can also try to search places together, team up and try to find the ghost together. It is even more essential to work together in this game, because of the shared inventory system. To be honest I'm still trying to get hang on it.

May 25, 2016 5:50 AM

Feb 2016
I think I kind of gotten the hang of it
We can get hints from npcs that are scattered around certain area
All of us need to conserve items so that we can reduce our darkening rate etc....
We also need to discuss and come up with a search party or plan so that we can do it more efficiently or trigger certain events

DenjaX said:
Chione and PentaFlare did not find anything useful in the Infirmary!

There seems to be a cabinet which contains Items in it but we need a Key to open this.

---------------------------------------------

SoulEaterQUEEN met a mysterious girl in the Locker Room!

The girl spoke to her:

"Oh? Hello. This Dimension was empty before your group arrived here. I sensed 17 of you arrived in this god-forsaken place. The 17 of you are all friends right? Well... I regret to inform you that 4 of your friends actually died and the evil ghosts possessed them into their lifeless body. If you want to save them, you have to purify them. I don't know who are possessed amongst 17 of you so I can't help you with that so I will give you this item instead. I have no use for this anyway. I suppose this is the time I should tell you that you should be careful. Oh, before I forget, 1 of the possessed ghost does not know the other ghosts for some reason and vice versa. I suppose that certain ghost is still unaware of their death? Who knows."

SoulEaterQUEEN obtains Nail Puller
- Destroys barricade. Single use only.

Things just got real now. The group of friends just want everyone do become friends forever and now things turned out to be like this... Among the 17 of friends, 4 already died and now they are going to kill the living...

@Denjax
Are both of them triggering the event at the same time which is nothing or are they 1 by 1 on this event?
May 25, 2016 5:58 AM

Nov 2008
followind said:
Are both of them triggering the event at the same time which is nothing or are they 1 by 1 on this event?
I don't understand your question. What do you mean by at the same time which is nothing? xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 25, 2016 6:01 AM

Feb 2016
@DenjaX
Well I thought you would ask since I didn't ask clearly enough
"Chione and PentaFlare did not find anything useful in the Infirmary!"
That part...
Is that part being resolved as
A. Chione didn't find anything
Penta didn't find anything
or
B. Chione and Penta didn't find anything

Hence my question is pretty much is the area searched twice(Chione once and Penta once) or once (by Chion and Penta all at once)
May 25, 2016 6:35 AM

Nov 2008
Blaze found a Cellphone in the Unused Room!

- ???

What is this room used for? Blaze searches for any secret passage but did not find anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tingle did not find anything useful in Classroom 4-A!

As Tingle is rummaging through the room, she heard something beneath the hole on the floor. It sounded like something is mauling and heard a faint "Uuuuuoohhh" sound. It is as if somebody is mauling somebody with a blunt object. Tingle also found a Secret Door covered with a lot of talismans but it needs a Key to unlock. This door seemed to lead downstairs where that sound came from. But this is the first floor... What's down there?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aa-dono did not find anything useful in Gymnasium!

There is a huge hole at the middle of the location. aa-dono tossed a stone to see how deep it is. She did not hear a sound after waiting for a while. It seems that it is dangerous to jump in there. It seems like it is a "secret passage" to die.

followind also met the mysterious girl in the Locker Room!

The girl spoke to him:

"This location seems very popular to visit. 2 is a company, 3 is a crowd. By the way, I don't count." She chuckled. "I see you keep mentioning 'DenjaX'. I don't sense a person with a name like that in the school. You have a query about the Item Acquisition? Allow me to answer that. Searching is individualized. Chione searched the infirmary and she did not find anything. PentaFlare then searched the infirmary and also did not find anything. This entire school is a Nexus dimension. Only objects happen move around and not people which is somewhat an occurrence in other dimensions. In other words, items are randomly generated or A if you want to put it that way. One person may find nothing in a certain location while the other person finds something in the same location. I hope luck is on your side~ Oh, by the way, you did not find anything useful. Better luck next time~" The girl chuckles again as if she was entertained.

shadroxx2810 did not find anything useful in Classroom 1-B!

There is no emergency exit here either...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.