Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 22, 2009 1:57 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I know that It's a bit early because we don't have English translation yet :)

But here are some spoilers with summary:

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/331893.html

Jun 23, 2009 5:11 AM

Apr 2009
I'm gonna wait till we get English translation before commenting...
But Im really pi**ed at Yuuki right now...=.="
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 23, 2009 12:36 PM

Jan 2009
GothicQueen said:
I'm gonna wait till we get English translation before commenting...
But Im really pi**ed at Yuuki right now...=.="

I'll wait as well....but Yuuki....She really irritates me.........

Jun 23, 2009 2:05 PM

Dec 2008
JadedLover said:

If you think that Yuuki is irritating now, i wonder what would you say after reading this new chapter!
Jun 23, 2009 2:17 PM

Dec 2008
darn... i thought something epic would happen lol
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Jun 23, 2009 3:14 PM

Dec 2008
Garrr.... Yuuki should have a threesome lol
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Jun 24, 2009 12:27 PM

Sep 2007
http://sagakure.livejournal.com/332388.html :D

Great chapter! So much information we got here... XD
Yagari was in charge of the school for a year, Zero's really gonna be the head of the hunter association, Yuuki "fights" with her vampire instincts... WTF? She says she can't bite Kaname because she is still attached to Zero, but afterwards says she wants to be with Kaname forever? MAKE YOUR CHOICE for god's sake. I don't understand what the hell she wants. @_@
Zero ♥ :(
Jun 24, 2009 1:04 PM

Aug 2007
Haha. She sounds like a horny blood thirsty vampire. At least when referring to her love for Zero. Yuuki seriously needs to decide who she loves more. She can't have both men. Other than that we learned a lot of political, and school events that's happened since they left. I'll probably forgot all about it tomorrow.
IshmaelJun 24, 2009 1:21 PM
Jun 24, 2009 1:04 PM

Apr 2008
Yuuki is so damn stupid O.o
Damn it, is she with Kaname for pity or what? She's only hurting Zero and Kaname being like this ¬¬
I really can't stand that girl >.<

Anyway, love Yori.. x3 And I really would like Zero ending up with her.. She'll never hurt him like Yuuki does...
Lumi-chanJun 24, 2009 1:12 PM
Jun 24, 2009 1:10 PM

May 2007
Wow...I'm highly disappointed with this chapter. Seriously? What happened to the whole Hunter's Association meeting that was supposed to happen that was hinted at last chapter? The last chapter already hinted at Zero becoming the president, so that's nothing new. But weren't they supposed to meet with the vampires or something? We finally were at a juncture where something huge in the plot was going to happen that would help jump start the second half of this story, and we're presented with crap? Again, highly disappointed.

We all knew Yuuki is a spoiled little brat (sorry to all the Yuuki fans out there, but really, her character has lost so much of my respect) who still has feelings for Zero. And of course, Kaname is so deeply in love with Yuuki, he's not going to get pissed. Although he probably wants to kill Zero...but only he can't because he still needs to use him for whatever personal gains he has in mind.

Talu said:
Yuuki "fights" with her vampire instincts... WTF? She says she can't bite Kaname because she is still attached to Zero, but afterwards says she wants to be with Kaname forever? MAKE YOUR CHOICE for god's sake. I don't understand what the hell she wants.

Well, this entire manga hinges on this love triangle, so its pretty much a guarantee we won't get a solid resolution of Yuuki's heart till the final chapters.
Jun 24, 2009 1:34 PM

Apr 2009
Yuuki is so annoying!
What an idiot!

Poor Kaname....T_T
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 24, 2009 2:15 PM

Dec 2008
Am I the only one who is bored of that "I"ll run away from you till one of us turns into ashes" crap? Just be quick and turn into that damn ashes, Yuuki or Zero, i dont care which one of you disappears. And one more thing to say to our dear Kaname! Be more like a grown man and slap that bitch! Show her who is the boss man!
Jun 24, 2009 2:51 PM

Jul 2008
Kaname's annoying. I hate his high and mighty attitude. >_>
Yuki's just as bad for picking the snob over bad ass Zero(If for nothing....Just his name...its so awesome. His name fits him perfectly)
Zero needs to kill Kaname soon. (Can't see this happening though T_T) The ending isn't gonna satisfy me unless Zero either kills himself or Kaname. :P

vindemon64 said:

Although he probably wants to kill Zero...but only he can't because he still needs to use him for whatever personal gains he has in mind.

Zero fan-ism aside....
Wha? How come Kaname's stronger than Zero??
He can't kill him cause he isn't strong enough to. Lol.
Not only that...its not like Zero's just there for him to be killed or anything. He isn't a normal Vampire Hunter anymore....He's the VAMPIRE KNIGHT! Hahaha.... :P
Jun 24, 2009 3:00 PM

Aug 2008
Stupid, idiotic Yuuki. So annoying, loving two guys. I can forgive her for loving Kaname, but how dare she want both of them?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2009 3:01 PM

Apr 2009
Warfaze said:
Kaname's annoying. I hate his high and mighty attitude. >_>

Huh? Whats wrong with his attitude in this chapter? =.="

Warfaze said:
Wha? How come Kaname's stronger than Zero??
He can't kill him cause he isn't strong enough to. Lol.
Not only that...its not like Zero's just there for him to be killed or anything. He isn't a normal Vampire Hunter anymore....He's the VAMPIRE KNIGHT! Hahaha.... :P

Hahahahahahah x'DDD
This made ma laugh....
Zero is stronger than Kaname?
XDDDDD hahahahahahahaha
1. In case you haven't noticed, everyone is kind of scared of Kaname. And almost everyone is stronger than Zero.
2. Zero is only strong because he drank Kaname's blood.
3. Kaname is a pureblooded vampire, he has countless powers/abilities
deadoptimist said:
Jun 24, 2009 3:10 PM

Jun 2009
@Warfaze-
There is no way in hell that Zero is stronger than Kaname...
Please... I mean, we all know that you love him and everything but keep it real..
Jeez...

I hope they both dump her in the end...
Gimmie a break! She's so ungrateful and selfish....
Jun 24, 2009 3:18 PM

Jan 2008
hahahahaha!

you kaname fans amuse me.

stupid yuuki.

great to see zero again <3.

zero will be the only one to fill her ^_^
AoiMemoriJun 24, 2009 3:32 PM
Jun 24, 2009 3:19 PM

Apr 2009
AoiMemori said:
zero will bethe only one to fill her ^_^

Sure he will^-^
deadoptimist said:
Jun 24, 2009 6:35 PM

Nov 2007
hahah kaname sucks so much its unbelievable. and yuuki is just lying to herself. her illusion of love for kaname is just of what he led her to believe. zero will prevail :D
Jun 24, 2009 7:58 PM

Jan 2009
Aureole said:
JadedLover said:

If you think that Yuuki is irritating now, i wonder what would you say after reading this new chapter!

Wow someone slap me please! I actually felt a little sorry for Yuuki! I think it's obvious she really loves Kaname, but that one chunk of her will never forget Zero. Poor Kaname.

Oh and Aidou nailed it when he said "What are you, a moron??"

Jun 24, 2009 10:54 PM

Dec 2008
I really enjoyed the last few chapters, but this one...disappointed me. I'm not entirely sure why. I think it's because it accomplished so little compared to the others. There wasn't really anything new - Yuuki's whining and struggle to suppress her vampire instincts, more emo-ing about choosing Kaname or Zero, Zero still acting distant and angry, Kaname acting aloof yet gloomy like always, Aidou being forced to attend to Yuuki's every whim, etc. In terms of plot, it moved a fraction of an inch. It feels like Hino-sensei lost the plot's momentum. However, I did enjoy the conversation between Yagari and Cross, as well as between Zero and Yori.

So overall, didn't think much of this month's chapter. Hopefully, the next one will be better.

GothicQueen said:
Hahahahahahah x'DDD
This made ma laugh....
Zero is stronger than Kaname?
XDDDDD hahahahahahahaha
1. In case you haven't noticed, everyone is kind of scared of Kaname. And almost everyone is stronger than Zero.
2. Zero is only strong because he drank Kaname's blood.
3. Kaname is a pureblooded vampire, he has countless powers/abilities

Actually, it's hard to say how strong Zero is. Think about it: not only is he from a prestigious line of vampire hunters, he also has the blood of three purebloods in him (Shizuka, Yuuki, and Kaname). Don't forget, also, he drank Ichiru's blood, too, thus he became "whole" as they should have been at birth. So, you know, we'll see.
AeternaJun 24, 2009 10:58 PM
Jun 24, 2009 11:01 PM

Jan 2008
So much Zero love in this thread. >:
I, for one, enjoyed this chapter.
Yuuki wants to cherish Kaname, but she can't because she still thinks of Zero.
Which I think is annoying because Zero is annoying. But whatever.
And another thing. At least Yuuki is trying to not be spoiled anymore. Gee.
Jun 24, 2009 11:08 PM

Dec 2008
Jello said:
And another thing. At least Yuuki is trying to not be spoiled anymore. Gee.

I agree, but it's still annoying. For the last few chapters, she's worn little else but that same pained expression on her face. And don't forget, in the VK timeline, a year has passed. She needs to get up, get over herself, and do something. I'm all for character development, but I feel like since the Ridou arc, Yuuki's development has taken a step in the wrong direction.
Jun 24, 2009 11:44 PM

Sep 2008
Heh, Yuuki is so stupid!!...

Poor Kaname!!
Jun 25, 2009 1:55 AM

Sep 2007
Aureole said:
Am I the only one who is bored of that "I"ll run away from you till one of us turns into ashes" crap? Just be quick and turn into that damn ashes, Yuuki or Zero, i dont care which one of you disappears. And one more thing to say to our dear Kaname! Be more like a grown man and slap that bitch! Show her who is the boss man!

XDDDDDDD it annoys me too. In chapter 46, when she said that, I thought it was cute, but afterwards... <__<

How for god's sake can Kaname be in love with Yuuki? I still can't understand it. She's his little sister. I know its... "common" with pure bloods but still... O_o He knows her since she was little, it's kinda disturbing.

vindemon64 said:

Talu said:
Yuuki "fights" with her vampire instincts... WTF? She says she can't bite Kaname because she is still attached to Zero, but afterwards says she wants to be with Kaname forever? MAKE YOUR CHOICE for god's sake. I don't understand what the hell she wants.

Well, this entire manga hinges on this love triangle, so its pretty much a guarantee we won't get a solid resolution of Yuuki's heart till the final chapters.

Yes, but all the "I love you Kaname~! No, I actually love Zero also!!1" annoys me. >_>
Jun 25, 2009 3:05 AM

Apr 2009
I hate that girl, no idea why. She just irritates me to no end. I want Zero to forget about her and move on. Maybe fall for Yori instead, she's so nice.
And yaaay, moar Yagari xD
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 25, 2009 3:06 AM

Dec 2008
One day, I'll become fabulous female ninja and threathen Matsuri Hino to kill Zero!

That would be best for the world's peace, for greater good!!
Jun 25, 2009 3:08 AM

Jan 2008
Aureole said:
One day, I'll become fabulous female ninja and threathen Matsuri Hino to kill Zero!

But the mass of Zero fans would freak and the internets would be in a state of disarray.
Jun 25, 2009 3:13 AM

Apr 2009
Aureole said:

Dx Not Zero...Kill Kaname instead!

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 25, 2009 3:21 AM

Dec 2008
Jello said:
Aureole said:

But the mass of Zero fans would freak and the internets would be in a state of disarray.

I'll be a perfect ninja, do you think that I'll be scared of some fangirls??

Cenedess said:
Aureole said:

I'm doing this for Kaname's everyone's sake!
Jun 25, 2009 3:24 AM

Jan 2008
Aureole said:
Jello said:
Aureole said:

I'll be a perfect ninja, do you think that I'll be scared of some fangirls??

Very true.
I have faith in you.
Good luck. :D
Jun 25, 2009 3:24 AM

Apr 2009
Cenedess said:
She's a Kaname fan, It will never happen =Mwahaha xD
Though seriously, right now I'm not even annoyed at Zero... Its not his fault that Yuuki is a moron...

Aeterna said:

Actually, it's hard to say how strong Zero is. Think about it: not only is he from a prestigious line of vampire hunters, he also has the blood of three purebloods in him (Shizuka, Yuuki, and Kaname). Don't forget, also, he drank Ichiru's blood, too, thus he became "whole" as they should have been at birth. So, you know, we'll see.

Finally, someone who actually has something smart to say about this... (and I mean you, my last post was...well, unusual for me)
Anyway... Well, yes, but vampire hunters are still humans, he couldn't really be that strong just because of that... And about that blood... Well, Kaname has Shizuka's and Yuuki's blood too(and his own ofc) (and also Ruka's but Im not sure how did that help :/ )
Um, yes... Your right. I forgot about the whole "cursed twins" thing...o.o "Eating" Ichiru probably helped him get stronger but still, I doubt that he's stronger than Kaname... (since he is from the great Kuran family and everything+you never know how strong he actually is)
deadoptimist said:
Jun 25, 2009 3:27 AM

Apr 2009
GothicQueen said:
Cenedess said:
She's a Kaname fan, It will never happen =Mwahaha xD
Though seriously, right now I'm not even annoyed at Zero... Its not his fault that Yuuki is a moron...

Very true. I had no idea so many people don't like Yuuki o.o I thought I'm one of the few...

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 25, 2009 3:30 AM

Apr 2009
Cenedess said:

Very true. I had no idea so many people don't like Yuuki o.o I thought I'm one of the few...

xD Don't worry, you're not... I actually had no idea that so many people liked her... *was very surprised to see that she has over 600 member favorites*
Since everytime I talk to someone (either Zero or Kaname fan) they can't stand her...
deadoptimist said:
Jun 25, 2009 3:32 AM

Jan 2008
GothicQueen said:
Cenedess said:

xD Don't worry, you're not... I actually had no idea that so many people liked her... *was very surprised to see that she has over 600 member favorites*
Since everytime I talk to someone (either Zero or Kaname fan) they can't stand her...
Literally. Everyone who I know who reads this hates Yuuki and adores Zero. D:
It seems like I'm the only one who likes Kurancest.
Jun 25, 2009 3:33 AM

Apr 2009
Jello said:
GothicQueen said:
Cenedess said:

Huh? No way!
I love Kaname *obsessed fangirl scream*
Though I know more Kaname fans...
deadoptimist said:
Jun 25, 2009 3:35 AM

Jan 2008
GothicQueen said:
Jello said:
GothicQueen said:
Cenedess said:

Huh? No way!
I love Kaname *obsessed fangirl scream*
Though I know more Kaname fans...
Not just Kaname. I'm a full fledged supporter of KanamexYuuki and a hater of ZeroxYuuki. ^^;
Jun 25, 2009 3:36 AM

Apr 2009
Jello said:
GothicQueen said:
Cenedess said:

I have to say, their relationship squicks me. Dx Ha, I think I'll start supporting Zero/Kaname! XDD That would be more interesting.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 25, 2009 3:36 AM

Feb 2009
Can't Yuki just decide already? She is a total failure for a heroine. She's STILL unsure!

Although I am hoping she chooses Zero in the end. <.<
Jun 25, 2009 3:40 AM

Apr 2009
Snowflakes said:
Can't Yuki just decide already? She is a total failure for a heroine. She's STILL unsure!

Yesyesyes.

Snowflakes said:
Although I am hoping she chooses Zero in the end. <.<

I was, too. Until I realised he did nothing to deserve that eternal punishment x___X

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 25, 2009 3:40 AM

Dec 2008
And again, all these discussions are going nowhere. Your only hope is me becoming a female ninja! Hell yeah! :p :p
Jun 25, 2009 3:41 AM

Apr 2009
Snowflakes said:
She is a total failure for a heroine.

This. xD

Jello said:
Not just Kaname. I'm a full fledged supporter of KanamexYuuki and a hater of ZeroxYuuki. ^^;

Im a supporter of KanamexYuuki because It makes Kaname happy.
I dislike ZeroxYuuki because....well It's just stupid... *no offence to anyone*
deadoptimist said:
Jun 25, 2009 3:41 AM

Apr 2008
Cenedess said:
Aureole said:

Dx Not Zero...Kill Kaname Yuuki instead!

Then we'll all be happy =D *or at least I will be super happy*
And Kaname and Zero will eventually find someone that deserves them *I'm so forgeting my hate for Kaname, he's not half as bad as Yuuki ¬¬*
Jun 25, 2009 3:43 AM

Jan 2008
GothicQueen said:
Snowflakes said:
She is a total failure for a heroine.

This. xD

Jello said:

Im a supporter of KanamexYuuki because It makes Kaname happy.
I dislike ZeroxYuuki because....well It's just stupid... *no offence to anyone*
qft + the fact that Zero is too stuck up to admit that he likes her. >:
Jun 25, 2009 3:44 AM

Apr 2009
Lumi-chan said:
*I'm so forgeting my hate for Kaname, he's not half as bad as Yuuki ¬¬*

xDD
I kinda stopped hating Zero after this chapter...xD

Jello said:

Maybe he just doesn't like her that much...o.o
To be honest he never really seemed like he's in love with her...o.o
deadoptimist said:
Jun 25, 2009 3:49 AM

Jan 2008
GothicQueen said:

Jello said:

He showed it in a few chapters. It's just that he hates vampires oh so much that he's denying it.

Apr 2009
GothicQueen said:

Jello said:

You mean that? o.o I thought it was fairly obvious xD He's so stupidly stubborn and won't say that...but how he was jealous every time she talked to Kaname? The way he looked at them? Oh come on... xD

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)

Apr 2009
I'm beginning to feel sorry for Yuuki who can't move on. :|

She's such a greedy heroine to want both. And she keeps on hurting both Kaname and Zero
Jun 25, 2009 3:52 AM

Apr 2009
Cenedess said:
You mean that? o.o I thought it was fairly obvious xD He's so stupidly stubborn and won't say that...but how he was jealous every time she talked to Kaname? The way he looked at them? Oh come on... xD

Well, yes I do... I'm not saying that he doesnt love her, he does just in not so romantic way...
Idk...
deadoptimist said:
Jun 25, 2009 3:52 AM

Sep 2008
Aureole said:

No Way!!!......
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.