Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2014 7:09 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Come on Kuranosuke - find her and step up your game - don't let your brother win, but CEO Fish does have a good eye for designers and she is learning important stuff. I don't think it's going to be easy for her to back out of a contract with Fish now though.
Feb 9, 2014 1:21 PM

Feb 2008
It feels like the series will be ending soon :(

But at least it seems like it'll end well.

inzaratha said:
Come on Kuranosuke - find her and step up your game - don't let your brother win, but CEO Fish does have a good eye for designers and she is learning important stuff. I don't think it's going to be easy for her to back out of a contract with Fish now though.
I'm still rooting for the big brother. I think their personalities are a better fit. I'm also not sure she needs to be rescued. I'm getting the feeling from her introspection scenes that she'll either rescue herself or realize that this is something that she really wants to do. The CEO may be an ass, but its looking like his company is actually a good one to work for and, as long as she has a definite limit on the length of her contract, this could be very good for her career (if she decides that she wants one).

I am curious how she and the model will react to each other though, something tells me they won't get along ;)
Feb 9, 2014 5:46 PM

Apr 2012
I wish they would stop stalking her and let her make her own decisions. I like Kuranosuke, but he's possessive and he's so used to getting what he wants. I don't like Shuu for how incapable he seems to be and the lack of communication in his relationship with Tsukimi (also age gap and Kuranosuke actually knows her).
u gay
Feb 9, 2014 10:26 PM

Sep 2011
Well it's not like it was really her choice, she was pretty much forced into it to save her building, it wasn't in her career plan, and I'm sure they are worried about Fish. I don't think it's so much possessive or anything but plain old being worried about her especially when she was dragged off to a completely different area.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 43 Discussion

stickymochi - Oct 29, 2011

1 by Safrichh »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 42 Discussion

charidabelle - Oct 20, 2011

4 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 41 Discussion

Yerocha - Oct 15, 2011

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 24, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 40 Discussion

Safrichh - Apr 23

0 by Safrichh »»
Apr 23, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 39 Discussion

Zalost - May 24, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 22, 10:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.