Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2009 9:43 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yuti's cute when she's shy about her feelings. ;P
oh noes the ominous music at the end of the episode suggest something bad's about to happen.
or from my point of view - an epic battle.
Feb 24, 2010 1:08 PM

Nov 2009
Yeah, another battle on the horizon :)
May 6, 2010 7:25 AM
Apr 2010
How can she walk around with all that hair.. O.o
Jun 28, 2010 7:02 PM

Jun 2010
Kind of a boring episode, but it does give you a chance to let you learn more about Mehitak. I'm looking forward to seeing Yutu's Nodos.
Nov 28, 2010 5:26 AM

Dec 2009
Osianilist said:

Who cares? There's all her Beauty in that silver hair.
May 30, 2012 2:11 PM
Dec 2010
I know story is not about that but It would be nice if Age and Dhianeila got together, showed us some lovely moments.

Last minutes >
Damned stalker, i wonder how long he had been starring at Yuty's body in open bath before he was seen. Karkinos should teach him some manners considering he's almost Yuty's BF, well true those two are more confused about that matter then fresh teenagers but it's all matter of time haha ...
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 21, 2012 6:35 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The Tribe of Silver really doesn't like humankind.

Really looking forward to seeing Yuty's Nodos. It's probably incredibly powerful and I bet the whole romantic tension between her and Karkino's means that something bad will happen to him and she'll go berserk.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 10, 2013 11:57 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Osianilist said:
As a nodos, such things as managing to not trip over her hair probably aren't even something she would need to think about - it just would be.
May 30, 2013 12:38 PM

Sep 2012
Oh, it's about to get serious.
Still giving this two brothers another turn of command is such a bad idea... Destroy Jupiter was not enough it seems.
Jul 29, 2014 12:28 PM
Jan 2010
Kaengel said:
Oh, it's about to get serious.
Still giving this two brothers another turn of command is such a bad idea... Destroy Jupiter was not enough it seems.

Having the two brothers in command again seems totally nonsensical, why bother having Dihanelia "take command" if you're just going to hand it back?
May 11, 2015 11:27 PM

Sep 2014
Yuty is so tsundere, haha. Can't wait to see her Nodos in action! After all the buildup for her Nodos appearance, it better be badass, or maybe she'll actually kick Belcross's invincible ass for once.
Apr 28, 2016 2:12 PM

May 2012
Another quite interesting episode, let's see what's up next!
Aug 3, 2020 12:51 PM
Oct 2019
I'm hoping the humans all die. They deserve extinction. Even if Silver isn't "good" either.
Mar 16, 2021 4:44 PM

Feb 2012

So Mehitak's tribe, Pore, don't consume organic matter and can digest the metal in shovels, Age's attempt to do the same is adoreable.

Iolaous needs to stop Mehitak from eating his mecha lol.

The Tribe of Iron are rife with internal conflict that the brothers continue to wage a war based on vendetta and an arrogant belief in supremacy. Reclaiming Earth is symbolic, invading the Tribe of Bronze's home is vengance, but fighting the defeating the other three Nodos is the true mission they need to take. The Tribe of Silver need Prom O to explain the seemingly irrational behaviour of humanity.

Nessus's inhabitants are robots? Dhianeila and Age keep having to sort out the bad image the brothers' are giving to humanity. From the Tribe of Silver's point of view, humans are vicious planet-destroyers. The agreements say that the tribes each Nodos' belongs to can prosper under the Tribe of Silver if they fight for them, not that they will be exterminated if they don't. So the Tribe of Iron needs to offer the prospect of even greater prosperity if not protection from the Tribe of Silver.

Just let the brothers' fleet advance until they run out of fuel, that'll teach them.

Yeah, not just hints anymore, Yuty has feelings for Karkinos (and emotion is taboo for the Tribe of Silver, as told by Rom Ror). The Tribe of Silver haven't been letting her fight, not just because they believe "lower tribe" Nodos should dirty their hands first, but because Yuty is so strong that if her Nodos were to go mad, it would be more devastating than the destruction caused by Belcross's fights with "lesser" Nodos.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 9 Discussion

zanmato666 - May 31, 2007

7 by gautrstafr »»
Nov 10, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 2 Discussion

Ritsuka - Apr 15, 2007

24 by gautrstafr »»
Nov 8, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 18 Discussion

VK11 - Aug 8, 2007

20 by CaptainKenshiro »»
May 8, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Oct 3, 2007

101 by iwubanime »»
Dec 6, 2022 10:30 PM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 4, 2007

23 by Abcccc988 »»
Jun 11, 2021 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.