Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2009 3:55 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Why am I getting somewhat of a bad vibe when it comes to spending the night in Atami with Q-ta? .-.

Otherwise, I loved this chapter xD
May 10, 2009 7:39 PM

May 2008
Somehow I'm really beginning to dislike Yura =/
May 10, 2009 10:55 PM

Nov 2008
with that face..well, just who can say no to Q-ta? -__-"

"Oha~~Lucky!"
May 10, 2009 11:18 PM

Sep 2007
Tegami said:
Somehow I'm really beginning to dislike Yura =/

Yeah I know what you mean...
I'm kind of rooting for one of the other boys so.... mostly Haruka.
I'm sort of disappointed with Yura. She doesn't seem to know what is going on in her life... kind of clueless like many shoujo girls :P.

For some reason Q-ta rubs me the wrong way... maybe he will grow on me.
Also I feel sort of bad for her manager XD.
Anyone interested in helping me with a new signature >.<.... I really am useless with this sort of thing.

May 11, 2009 12:16 AM

Feb 2008
I have bad feeling about what is going to happen in hot springs><
Since Yura is so naive and 'so in love' Q-ta might want to take it for granted..Don't know why but somehow i don't like this cutie boy.
May 11, 2009 1:27 AM

Jul 2008
:( I'm not liking how this is going. I'm getting this really bad vibe from Q-ta.

BEGINNER
May 11, 2009 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
Q-Ta Creeps me out and it totally giving me the bad vibe everyone is talking about. It feels like something other than what were all expecting, is going to happen. Something bad.

I want Haruka to come to the rescue!! D8>

And Yura definitly is Naive and shoujoy. Just like I thought.
May 11, 2009 1:21 PM

Jun 2008
This series has really taken a turn...I was kind of disappointed that Yura didn't get back by 9, but of course that would be expected. :D
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
May 11, 2009 11:51 PM

Feb 2008
Shortness said:
I want Haruka to come to the rescue!! D8>
I want that too:D Maybe twins have somekind of bond that Haruka wil feel whats going on and come to rescue foolish girl;) Entrence of the SuperTwin;)
May 25, 2009 12:44 PM

Jun 2008
AoiMemori said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Why am I getting somewhat of a bad vibe when it comes to spending the night in Atami with Q-ta? .-.

I have a bad feeling too! T_T God that kiss on the stairs was way too sexual imo.. lol he better not do that with her! I don't want Yura to be with him! Gosh I wish she want back to Nanase(is that right?) and Mizorogi. :( I can't believe that at the earlier chapter I was beginning to like him. -.-;
HEY!
May 31, 2009 2:34 PM

Apr 2008
Annnnd my hatred for Q-ta (KYUUTA~) grows.
Idk why. I just cant even STAND looking at him anymore -_- i have a feeling (i think everybody does xD) that he's gonna try something with Yura. I mean that was PRETTY random... inviting her.. there. So soon. At night. And shes the brainless idiot who... actually went. Im starting to dislike her and losing a LOT of respect towards her :]
Anyways, im kinda rooting for the manager >.< i always liked him and Yura together :) but i'll settle for Haruka even cuz i love him too <33 :D
ANYONE BUT.. Q-ta. tch.
Jun 3, 2009 8:24 AM

Feb 2008
Q-ta gives me an "Azusa (from Hot Gimmick) vibe"~~ I think in the next chapter or so, we'll discover what he's really like.

I'm cheering for Haruka <3

I also feel really bad for Nanase-kun ;__;
Jun 4, 2009 11:45 PM

Feb 2008
meru said:
Q-ta gives me an "Azusa (from Hot Gimmick) vibe"~~ I think in the next chapter or so, we'll discover what he's really like.

I'm cheering for Haruka <3

I also feel really bad for Nanase-kun ;__;

True. Azusa is pretty similar to Q-ta. So sweet on begining and those who read Hot Gimmick know how that ended. But I sti like Azusa. He dno't make me feel so bad as for Q-ta.

Cheering for Haruka too. Hope he's not Q-ta twin in every way and won't try things with Yura as his cutie brother
Sep 9, 2009 8:48 PM

Oct 2008
Ah, so disppointed. Q-ta is... I dunno. I just don't fell COMFORTABLE with his character around Yura, you know? He just... (as the others have said) have a bad vibe to him...

And seriously... tongue on the 2nd kiss? It was just... too fast paced in my opinion. Yura just seems too naive and I can't decifer Q-ta's feelings... They just don't feel full-on and genuine.

Plus I feel so bad that Yura didn't have the opportunity to watch her drama debut with her friends =[ I thought an event like that should be uber important.

I'm cheering for manager-san and Haruka-kun <3 I rather have either of them (mostly Haruka) then Q-ta >.>;;
Sep 16, 2009 2:31 PM
May 2009
I know i thought she would at least make it home. i hope the manager calld someone to keep tabs on her jic she went off with him. I cant believe she's so stupid .
I'm rooting for anyone else but qta. I somehow feel that the manager knows whats going on and is allowing it to happen because she needs to learn the hard way and also because he's a little hurt that she doesn't see him as a love interest. idk when is the next one coming out?
Nov 9, 2009 1:29 AM

Jun 2008
ok seriously!?!?!??! i didn't like yura here at all... and q-ta? overnight? not sounding too good either... BUT YURA!!! wow.. saying that its the first time someone's prepared for her and stuff and she was happy.. then just ditching like that!!! i know that they're all lovey-dovey but my gosh!!! you've got priorities.. she doesn't even care about nanase and shachou and all the other people who has helped her reach where she is now!!!.. i soooo didn't like what happened here... and oh by the way... even if i kinda feel the shachou isn't meant for yura... i didn't like how yura kept on lying to shachou either! and its so obvious that shachou can see right through it... i feel sorry for him... :(

stupid yura...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Q-ta or Haruka?

Aina-Chan - Aug 5, 2008

30 by Almewx »»
Feb 8, 2023 9:24 AM

» Why is this series called Honey Hunt?

azenobio - Aug 15, 2022

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 15, 2022 5:02 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 30 Discussion

azenobio - Aug 15, 2022

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 15, 2022 4:55 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 17 Discussion

adamantine - Apr 11, 2009

8 by azenobio »»
Aug 14, 2022 5:51 AM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 16 Discussion

AoiMemori - Mar 24, 2009

7 by azenobio »»
Aug 13, 2022 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.