Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 18, 2009 3:36 PM
Mar 2008
THAT
WAS
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay for Alice!
Yay for Oz!
Yay for KISS SCENE~ :D
and mostly...

YAY FOR COOKIES :D

On another note, Alice seemed so evil when she gots into Oz's body o.o
Even though she's <3
Apr 18, 2009 3:53 PM
Oct 2007
Things are starting to make a little more sense, thank goodness. Best episode out of the the 3 aired so far. More Alice, please.
Apr 18, 2009 4:02 PM

Feb 2009
Cookies and Mr. Sexual Harassment= epic win <3

yet, have anyone else noticed that the patttern on Sharon''s dress had been "staying" while she was moving xd? It made this scene even creepier for me...

Anyway this show is slowly moving up to be my favorite among this season's [:
Apr 18, 2009 5:23 PM

Mar 2008
mariatea said:

I agree, it was a very exciting episode and I love the background music.
Apr 18, 2009 5:34 PM

Apr 2009
Absolutely adorable, Oz's face when eating the bookies. :3
Apr 18, 2009 5:50 PM

Nov 2007
This series is really getting better. The fact that Alice may be schizophrenic makes here character even more interesting. The Abyss was done very well and I liked the creepy factor the Chains had. Alice going nuts in Oz's body was fantastic XD.
Apr 18, 2009 6:25 PM

Jul 2008
so abyss is some weird alternate dimension used as a prison with monsters, and OZ escapes with alice's (another reference to alice in wonderland) help, but now she is part of his soul or something, right? shes in his body from what i understand.
two other things:
doesn't OZ's face when hes eating cookies like a squirrel or something?
and since alice is actually a rabbit in her alternate form, does that mean technically shes a bunny girl?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 18, 2009 7:59 PM
May 2008
Things are getting really interesting and of course the "kiss" was awesome... little deviant.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Apr 18, 2009 8:19 PM

Sep 2008
wow alice is such a badass thats cool
so they now have one body with 2 minds and are going to figth the shinigamis probably
this anime looks very good to me, looking forward to the next chapter
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 18, 2009 9:55 PM

Jan 2009
A good episode.
Alice is such a badass.
To hell with its much-criticised graphics, I'm looking forward to more.
Apr 19, 2009 12:00 AM

Jan 2008
mariatea said:

ditto XD
Alice is such a badass :3 and I like her character design in the anime -- she looks awesome imo ^^ and the scene where she went nuts in Oz's body was great :D
Lol, Oz looked kinda like Tamaki from Ouran when he was eating the cookies xD
and the animators did a very good job with the abyss o:
can't wait for the next episode x3
We're all insane
Apr 19, 2009 2:12 AM
Dec 2008
OMG!!! I love this anime so much I am so obsessed and impatient to watch the next episode.

I think this episode is really great

lol @ Oz's face expression when eating the cookies. It looks like one of those chat expressions hahaha :3
and totally ignoring Alice

I love Alice so much. She is so pretty and like her personality xD

Preview picture of a scene of Alice :P

Pandora Hearts is one of the best airing animes Ive heard :P
Not sure about the fact though. Heard it from somewhere
Apr 19, 2009 3:30 AM

Jun 2008
Hmmm... there is a reason why I was terrified of dolls when I was a kid (even now I'm quite leery of them)

Love the part when Alice went into Oz's body and have that crazy looking face.

Yay, for bgm!!
Apr 19, 2009 3:40 AM

Feb 2009
i loved this epd, didn't have to endure stupid youtube :)

yeah i concur the dolls were creppy, too creppy at times

Apr 19, 2009 3:41 AM

Jan 2009
I love this show xDD

Apr 19, 2009 6:22 AM

Jul 2008
:3 I liked this episode.

I'm thinking that it was Mad Baby who showed up as Alice at first.

Apr 19, 2009 9:58 AM

Feb 2009
xKivaToLastx said:

I didn't realize it,but... omg! you're totally right! I can feel the same aura of cute stupidity xD
Apr 19, 2009 11:18 AM
Mar 2008
mariatea said:
xKivaToLastx said:

I didn't realize it,but... omg! you're totally right! I can feel the same aura of cute stupidity xD

YEAH LOL
Only he's not a much of a flirt, unfortunately :(
Apr 19, 2009 11:20 AM

Apr 2008
Awesome... You all need special permission to call B.Rabbit, Alice got that!

The dolls are creep but I have now Idea who is whit Oz and who is against him.

I'm thinking that B.Rabbit took Oz's body to get out of that place. Since Mad Baby called her Alice I'm thinking she controlled that thing. To make Oz think he had to save her or something...
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Apr 19, 2009 12:05 PM

Dec 2007
This episode was awesome, can't wait for more :3

Apr 19, 2009 12:09 PM

Jan 2008
Remus_Lupa said:

I'm thinking that B.Rabbit took Oz's body to get out of that place. Since Mad Baby called her Alice I'm thinking she controlled that thing. To make Oz think he had to save her or something...

Mnope, Mad Baby wasn't controlled by Alice. It's just a type of chain that can mess into people's memories and that's why it knew Alice's name (Since it used Oz's memories to create Sharon and manipulate him. By that time Oz already knew that B-Rabbit's real name is Alice).

Only he's not a much of a flirt, unfortunately :(

Well, not as much as the guys from Ouran but ... xD *remembers episode 2, the rose and the glass of wine* that scene totally made me think "wtf, which host club is he in?" xD
We're all insane
Apr 19, 2009 12:58 PM

Feb 2009
xKivaToLastx said:

Well, not as much as the guys from Ouran but ... xD *remembers episode 2, the rose and the glass of wine* that scene totally made me think "wtf, which host club is he in?" xD

Now thanks to you i'm phantomed by vision of "Pandora's Host host club" with Oz, Gilbert and Break in it O3o . Oh shoot, i guess i won't be able to watch it again without giggling
Apr 19, 2009 1:40 PM

Jan 2008
mariatea said:

Now thanks to you i'm phantomed by vision of "Pandora's Host host club" with Oz, Gilbert and Break in it O3o . Oh shoot, i guess i won't be able to watch it again without giggling

And now thanks to you I can't stop laughing and imagining them as hosts XD Oz obviously can make a good Tamaki XD Gill can be Mori since he's a bit over-protective and Break... ugh, a grown-up Honey with lollipops and creepy puppet which he can stick into other people's faces and scare the shit outta them? o: now that'd be cool ...
We're all insane
Apr 19, 2009 3:03 PM

Apr 2009
I'm glad things are picking up! The first couple episodes were fine, but this episode it started to get really good. But GAH this reminds my why I hate dolls so much! The bigger chains were creepy but fine, but the little ones make me want to scream and run away. xD

Can't wait for the next ep!
Apr 19, 2009 5:55 PM

Dec 2007
I really like how they did abyss,creepy and cool...
lol at Oz eating cookies, that´s just so random!! I wish they put in the part where Alice decided that he´s just a idiot...
Apr 19, 2009 7:04 PM

Apr 2009
I hope they keep up the creepiness. Better than the first two, the pacing was much faster.
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Apr 20, 2009 3:49 AM

Jan 2009
japanme32 said:
Zoom of above pic

8DDDD

lol on the sekuhara onna 8333
finally raven appear... on the end =____=a
Apr 20, 2009 6:56 AM

Dec 2007
ALICE.

ALICE.

Rocks.

Yes, I love Alice, her character is amazing. I am very happy I didnt drop this anime.
Yay for a kiss and red eyes
Apr 20, 2009 9:58 AM

May 2008
This episode scared the pants off me in the beginning xD DAMN those dolls are effing creepy. IT LIKE LATCHED RIGHT ONTO OZ'S EFFING FACE D: Waaah. *cringes*

LOL @ Sexual Harassment & Cookies. Somehow I'm getting a D.Gray Man vibe from this show..

Apr 20, 2009 11:53 AM

Jan 2008
Am I the only one who finds the dolls rather... cool |: I'd really like to have one of those for myself
Somehow I'm getting a D.Gray Man vibe from this show..

Well, the first thought when I saw the trailer was "omg, that looks like D. Gray-Man!" (even Raven looked like Tyki to me xD) and the show apparently really does give a similar vibe ^^ Maybe that's one of the reasons why I got hooked on it that easily :D
We're all insane
Apr 20, 2009 4:21 PM

Jul 2008
Well, that was fast. Show made huge strides in quality these past two episodes. This one, however, takes the cake. So good. Easily the best episode of the year. And I do not take that lightly. Even Eden of the East and FMA: Brotherhood couldn't top this. Damn. Can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the season.
Apr 21, 2009 7:01 AM
Dec 2008
Drocr said:
ALICE.

ALICE.

Rocks.

Yes, I love Alice, her character is amazing. I am very happy I didnt drop this anime.

Yay :D

Good to see ppl loving Alice xD We all love Alice!!!!
Apr 21, 2009 7:21 AM

Jan 2009
flambeaux said:
Drocr said:
ALICE.

ALICE.

Rocks.

Yay :D

Good to see ppl loving Alice xD We all love Alice!!!!

Add: WE ALL WANT CONTRACTS WITH ALICE!
Apr 21, 2009 8:47 AM

Apr 2008
Those creepy dolls again, I hate those things...and some monster that looks like Jack from a Nightmare before Christmas. Kind of reminds me of Monochrome Factor....a kiss to sign a contract, Alice you Sexual Harasser lol.
SevenApr 21, 2009 9:02 AM
Apr 21, 2009 9:57 AM

Jul 2008
Great main (chounen) character, intriguing story, fabulous setting, best inner demon in shounen anime's ever and the pairing isues resolved so fast... this is gonna be one of the best shounens ever. Even if Xebec ruins the anime later on, I am sure that the manga will stay great.

And in the preview, the badass Alice was... cute? Must see episode 4 immediately :D

Am I the only one who finds the dolls rather... cool |: I'd really like to have one of those for myself

I agree with you. I'd like such a dool to run around my house and keep unwanted guests away :P
Apr 21, 2009 12:19 PM

Dec 2007
Abyssinianrose said:
Those creepy dolls again, I hate those things...and some monster that looks like Jack from a Nightmare before Christmas.

LOL i thought that too!
Apr 21, 2009 12:57 PM

Feb 2009
Huh. Great episode! I almost dropped this after the second ep, but now I'm going to keep watching. Actually looking forward to the next one 8)
Apr 21, 2009 5:44 PM
Apr 2009
I love this anime i cant wait for the next episode ^^
Apr 22, 2009 12:54 AM

Sep 2008
I had very mixed thoughts about this episode, the first half was really dull and boring. It was pretty much a waste of time until about half way really. It also had some extremely out of place comedy.

But the 2nd half was good. The plot came in, we saw this contract form. This ep was slow but the episode seems like it could be very good, seems like the plot will finally come into place. I quite like the chracter designs in this, Alice looks great :P i also really like the background music which is the music used for the previews.Cant wait to see the next episode.
Apr 22, 2009 4:03 AM

Feb 2009
Wow this is starting to get really interesting. I loved the creepy feeling and the music was nice. Oz still makes me laugh with his care-free personality and Alice is sweet in her 'tough chick' kind of way. :D And she looked really cute in the preview. :3

Best line of the episode :
AlexstratzApr 22, 2009 4:08 AM
Apr 22, 2009 8:53 AM

Jan 2009
Alexstratz said:
Wow this is starting to get really interesting. I loved the creepy feeling and the music was nice. Oz still makes me laugh with his care-free personality and Alice is sweet in her 'tough chick' kind of way. :D And she looked really cute in the preview. :3

Best line of the episode :

Oh dear! O_O me LOL at that.
Apr 22, 2009 9:35 AM

Jul 2008
I really enjoyed this episode, it got me completely into the series now! Can't wait to see the next one! =D
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Apr 22, 2009 12:49 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah the screenshots there was the best lines, haha she got angry while she have emotions.
For myself I'm also begin to like Alice, didn't expect I will do that. ^^

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 22, 2009 8:49 PM

Nov 2006
lol @ chuckie and mad babby.
Apr 23, 2009 2:53 AM

Jul 2008
Hmmm.. This anime just gets more weird with every episode, but its a good kind of weird. The abyss and the doll things were really creepy. The animation of everything looks so dull though because it's not in it's best quality state. I can't wait until the uncropped wide screen versions start coming out.
Apr 23, 2009 9:10 AM

Oct 2008
the episode was very good :D
i can't wait for the next one :)

Apr 23, 2009 10:37 AM

Sep 2008
This show is heading for a drop, I'm afraid. They try to make it look weird and mysterious and surreal but it looks childish and idiotic instead.
Apr 23, 2009 1:07 PM

Jul 2008
velcom said:
I had very mixed thoughts about this episode, the first half was really dull and boring. It was pretty much a waste of time until about half way really. It also had some extremely out of place comedy.

But the 2nd half was good. The plot came in, we saw this contract form. This ep was slow but the episode seems like it could be very good, seems like the plot will finally come into place. I quite like the chracter designs in this, Alice looks great :P i also really like the background music which is the music used for the previews.Cant wait to see the next episode.

Agreed.
But seriously, that little Chuckie look-a-like scared the crap outta me. D:

*squee* And Raven~

I seriously want to see someone cosplay those outfits btw.
Apr 24, 2009 4:02 AM

May 2008
MS. SEXUAL HARASSMENT.:D

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Apr 24, 2009 6:46 AM

Oct 2008
it was a really good episode^^
it's getting more and more interesting :)

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

25 by DeeLovesCats »»
Apr 2, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2009

77 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 8, 12:39 PM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.